Natrol Yohimbe Bark 500 mg. - 135 Capsules
Natrol Yohimbe is an extract derived from a West African evergreen bark. Yohimbe Bark has been used for centuries to support male health. Natrol Yohime Bark delivers the benefits of this centuries old herb in an easy-to-use dietary supplement that can help you enjoy a more youthful existence. Natrol Yohimbe Bark supports male potency and power with a whole herb powder that has been used for years to support vitality in men.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is it standardized to yohimbine content?
A: Natrol Yohimbe Bark features the benefit of whole herb Yohimbe, which is not standardized to a specific plant compound.
Q: What does Natrol Yohimbe Bark do?
A: Natrol Yohimbe Bark is used to help support male potency.
Q: Can I take Yohimbe Bark with medication?
A: If you are taking prescription drugs, including MAO inhibitors, please consult with your healthcare professional before taking this product.
Natrol's Mission - 30 Years Of Quality Uncompromised
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol’s mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Quality Materials Used In Natrol Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that Natrol products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of Natrol's system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. Natrol also conducts internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Natrol consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.