EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Daily Detox - 30 Softgels
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Daily Detox supports healthy detoxification of Liver, Kidney and Lymph System. One key plant oil in Daily Detox is Labrador Tea Oil, a rare, precious and fabulous plant oil. For effectiveness it has no equal despite its very high price. In most serious situations it will always remain a saving recourse. It has very effective therapeuctic properties. Its palnt oil is anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant and is the most powerful of hepatic protectants. This formula primarily detoxifies the liver, kidneys and lymphatic system. Lemon oil will activate the digestive, hepatic and pancreatic functions responsible for true digestion and detoxification. No detox formula could be made without peppermint oil as it is a very powerful antispasmodic pain relieving ingredient.
It is also highly beneficial while detoxing to reduce the risk of vomiting, nausea, dyspepsia and flatulence. Cypress oil is very effective for stimulating and detoxifying the lymphatic system. Rosemary and juniper berry round out the formulation. The formula is in a base of extra virgin olive oil.
Daily Detox - How It Works
Containing ingredients which stimulate the digestive and detoxification organs, Daily Detox specifically promotes the function of the body's key detoxification organs – liver, kidney and lymphatic system.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint oil promotes a healthy intestinal environment and aids in relieving digestive complaints such as indigestion and discomfort.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinum officinalis) - Rosemary aids in promoting in healthy microflora in the intestines.
- Labrador Tea (Ledum groenlandicum) - Also known as Greenland Moss, this rare oil has a long history of both traditional and modern use in liver detoxification and digestive support.
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) - Supports healthy yeast balance; in scientific studies showed liver protective benefits and improved bile flow.
- Lemon (Citrus limon zeste) - Lemon is well known as a digestive tonic, and is used to activate digestive, hepatic and pancreatic functions.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - In scientific studies, extracts of cypress have been shown to have liver-protective effects; it is used to stimulate the lymph system.
Because of its tall, narrow, upright shape (rarely wider than 3 feet) the cypress tree is also called a "pencil tree." It has a long history of use in decorative landscaping. It was extensively planted in ancient Greek and Italian cities and its wood was used for carving religious figures. This tree is very long-lived, with some specimens reported to be over 1,000 years old.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!