BioRhythm - 100% Whole Gains Square Meal Naturally Balanced Protein Vanilla Delight - 4.94 lbs. (2240 g)
BioRhythm 100% Whole Gains Square Meal is a naturally balanced protein. BioRhythm's Square Meal is an excellent aid to achieving results through nutrition. Here are some very practical and effective uses of Square Meal's versatility:
How Will Square Meal Work for Me?
No matter the fitness goal (weight loss, fat loss, increase mass or any combination) everyone will consume protein, carbohydrates and fat in a given day. That is to say if staying healthy and achieving sustainable results is the goal.
Snacking and Appetite Control
One scoop of Square Meal is a 100 calorie snack that may just help satisfy that sweet tooth and grumbling stomach.* Square Meal's unique balance can help keep you from grabbing high calorie snack foods by eliminating the urge to ruin the daily meal plan.*
Weight Control or Maintenance
Two scoops of Square Meal can be used as a high protein "mini-meal". A serving this size has the protein equivalent to about 3oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast, 1/2 cup of prepared brown rice with about the same amount of fat the cooked meal would contain.
Healthy Meal Replacement
Three scoops of Square Meal has the protein content of a serving of baked salmon, the carbohydrates of a sweet potato with less fat than that meal would contain. Square Meal can be a great choice for a healthy mid-day meal and a better choice than the usual "value meal."
Lean Mass Gains
Four scoops has the same protein content of a Sirloin Steak, the carbohydrates of a large baked potato and dinner roll. The "lean fats" in Square Meal make this drink mix much lower in total fat and saturated fat. This meal is an excellent choice to promote an anabolic environment for lean mass gains.
Don't Forget Your Fruits & Vegetables!
Fruits & Vegetables are essential to healthy menu planning. Both are known to be rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. BioRhythm's Square Meal will not disappoint! This balanced formula provides 11% RDA for vitamins and minerals while providing nearly 6% of dietary fiber needs... per scoop!
What's In A Square Meal?
- Square Meal Protein: Naturally Natured Whey Protein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Micellar Caseins and Caseinate, Whole Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed WHey Protein (no MSG), and Whey Protein Isolate.
- Square Carbohydrate Fuel: Whole Grain Rice Polymers, Whole Grain Oats and Oat Fiber, Evaporated Cane Juice and Chicory
- Square Meal Lean Fat: Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides and Canola Oil.
- Other Square Ingredients: Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, folate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyrodoxine HCl, cyanocobalamin, biotin, pantothenic acid, di-calcium phosphate, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, ferrous fumarate, magnesium oxide, copper gluconate, and zinc oxide), Gound Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Complete Absorb Enyzme Blend (Pancreatin 4X providing amylase, 50,000 USP units, Protease 50,000 uSP units Lipase 8,500 USP units) natural and artificial flavors and sucralose.
What Is A "Square Meal," And Why Do I Want One?
The term square meal has been used in the United States for over 150 years. A square is thought to be satisfying and nutritious at a good and fair price. The word 'square' sometimes means fair as in a good business transaction being a "square deal."
When buying anything off the shelf, you are participating in a business transaction. BioRhythm's Square Meal Hybrid Protein Shake is a square deal in may ways.
- Excellent ratio of Protein, Carbohydrates and Lipids that is satisfying and nutritious.
- Evidence based formula designed to refuel the body with energy and essential lipids.
- Unique formula with enyzmes is easy to digest reducing bloating & increasing digestibility.
- Low sodium content and no maltodextrin will help reduce bloating and further increase easy of digestion.
Do Not Be Tempted to select your protein shake by protein content alone. Square Meal goes against the grain of the popular opinion that more protein is better. Research has shown time and time again that overloading with protein increases nitrogen in urine and stresses kidney and pancreatic function over the long term.
Make No Mistake, protein is important to any fitness program. Protein aids in the recovery, repair and growth of muscle fibers. protein is a primary ingreidnet in the Square Meal. However - very equally important are carbohydrates for energy, glycogen replacement and core metabolic function - AND - essential lipids (fats) for vitamin and amino absorption, energy, heart health and much, much more.
Without All Three macronutrients (carbs, fat, protein) in the proper proportions, the "protein drink" is not a square meal or a square deal!