Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisture Shave - 3.4 oz. (100 ml) Travel Friendly
Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisture Shave is earthy, woodsy, and uplifting. Patchouli is an antidepressant and an aphrodisiac that is both sensual and exotic. Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisture Shave's soothing performance on dry, sensitive, and chapped skin is legendary. Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisture Shave is a moisturizing formula containing highly effective natural essential oils, extracts and vitamins. Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisture Shave is ultra smooth for the most sensitive skin.
- No Parabens, SLS, Phthalates
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Preservatives
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
- No Gluten
- Vegan Friendly
There's never a dull moment with Kiss My Face's superbly moisturizing shave. If you've never used a shave creme, try it for a difference you can see and feel. Kiss My Face thinks their natural healing, antiseptic, potent botanicals like lemongrass and orange flower combined with soothing aloe vera will elevate your shaving experience beyond your wildest expectations. Give Kiss My Face's Moisture Shave a try for the smoothest, cleanest shave on the planet! Kiss My Face thanks you for making their product the #1 moisture shave on the planet!
Natural Body Products
Discover how Kiss My Face's wonderful products feed body and soul. Kiss My Face has taken the best ingredients nature has to offer and combined them with the latest breakthroughs in skin science to create effective, natural products that pamper and soothe from head to toe - with a few stops in between.
Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two. They were the first to use Aloe Vera to heal wounds. Today we know that inside every Aloe Vera leaf is a gel rich in minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids - a natural cocktail for soothing and healing. But Aloe Vera also has an amazing ability to retain and lock in skin's moisture, which is undoubtedly why Cleopatra never left home without it. She believed it kept her skin soft and young-looking. And history does not contradict her. Aloe Vera can also condition and protect your hair. And that pretty much makes it a natural beauty miracle.
With its grounding and balancing attributes, Patchouli Oil was used by the Chinese to balance the life force known as chi. Of course its known for its uplifting and clarifying aromatherapy, but did you know that it is used in skin products for superb skin rejuvenation and healing? It is also anti-inflamatory, healing and soothing, it can help calm skin problems like sunburn.
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. As a company that has been around for over 30 years, Kiss My Face brings their experience to creating wildly effective natural products, made with the finest ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer. You can Kiss My Face because...it will make you feel great...inside and out!
Kiss My Face's pure and natural products are...
- Healthy - Your skin can absorb 60% of what you put on it...Kiss My Face products are made from the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
- Effective - Used for centuries, natural ingredients have powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy skin and hair. Kiss My Face's luxurious formulations combine natural and organic botanicals, vitamins and oils with cutting edge science to bring you wonderful products that work!
- Earth Friendly - A core element of Kiss My Face's mission is having a 360 degree view of how their products...and everything that it takes to get them to you...affect the planet. Kiss My Face uses sustainable, plant based ingredients that are gentle to people and the planet. Kiss My Face strives to use the highest level of post consumer, recycled content in every bottle, box, display or brochure that brings their message or their product to you. Kiss My Face's goal is to walk gently and respectfully with the earth.
- Economically Friendly - Great products at great prices. Kiss My Face all uses their products and so do their friends and families. So naturally they want what you want — clean, natural, effective products that are affordable for every day use.
Kiss My Face has been feeding body and soul for over 30 years!
About Kiss My Face
At Kiss My Face, they believe that nature creates the best ingredients. They believe it's their job to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care formulations that are potent and effective to make you look good and feel good.
Kiss My Face Product Values:
Kiss My Face's goals are simple — to provide you with products that:
- are natural — a resource for products you can trust.
- are effective — wonderful products that really work.
- are healthy — clean, natural ingredients that help you feel and be your best.
- provide value — great products at great prices.
- are responsible — quality ingredients and responsible production methods.
Kiss My Face Company Values:
- Kiss My Face is committed to transparency — they share all ingredients in all products so you know what you’re getting.
- They believe in providing their customers with innovative, high quality products that are natural and effective.
- They strive to reduce their footprint by using ingredients from renewable resources and sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Kiss My Face believes in having fun — when you're happy, they're happy. So they're committed to putting a smile on your face at every opportunity.
Kiss My Face's Story
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. KISS was founded by Bob Macleod and Steve Byckiewicz 30 years ago on a 200 acre farm in New York's beautiful Hudson River Valley.
It was the dawn of the 1980's. A couple of (very) young vegetarians are living happily in an ancient house on an organic farm that was used as a hospital during the Revolutionary war. One night in front of a crackling fire, a light goes off and the two modestly decide to revolutionize the cosmetic industry. Lofty plans with loads of creativity and style are created. The Kiss My Face natural body care company is born, starting with some big, ugly, green bars of soap from Greece. But there is absolutely no money...the stage is set for a business disaster.
The boys load the soap and some organic squash from their garden into their aging VW and head to NYC, all the way hoping the proverbial door won't be slammed in their faces...it isn't! Retailers offer overwhelming support, think the olive soaps are beautiful, buy the squash and even buy them lunch occasionally. The boys are smiling.
Fast forward to today. The VW was traded in for a hybrid but the boys still have their youthful enthusiasm. Now, with a successful line of over 200 bath and body products sold in over 19 countries worldwide, KISS has become a respected leader in natural body care. Kiss My Face has gotcha covered from head to toe...with a few stops in between!