Ancient Nutrition - Multi Collagen Protein Powder Cold Brew Collagen - 17.6 oz. (1.2 lb. / 525 g)
A cold brew coffee-inspired twist on their bestselling Multi Collagen Protein
- Promotes skin and gut health
- Supports joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Features 5 different collagen types
- Mixes instantly — no blender required
- No artificial flavors or colors
- 9 grams of protein (per serving)
- 40 milligrams of caffeine (per serving)
- Contains: Eggs, Fish (Pollock)
If you're looking to boost your collagen intake, Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you're looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin
- Support healthy joints
- Support a healthy gut
Super Easy to Use
Easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Chocolate Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, giving you the collagen boost you want.
- Coffee Ready: Mixes instantly with water for a delicious, collagen-packed chocolate treat
- Energizing: Contains a natural caffeine boost to break through morning sluggishness and mid-afternoon episodes of "blah"
- Multi Collagen-Packed: Uniquely formulated featuring 5 different collagen types
- A Natural Feel-Good Boost: Promotes healthy skin while supporting joint and gut health
Why is Collagen Important
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don't fall apart. It's responsible for keeping skin smooth and elastic, joints comfortable and so much more. Because it's the most abundant protein in the human body, you can find it in many places throughout the body. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body. Different systems and organs in our bodies need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
- Is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids
- Is the "glue" that holds our bodies together
- Provides your body with healthy building blocks to promote healthy skin, a healthy gut and healthy joints
- Products often feature only one collagen source, but Multi Collagen Protein features 5 different collagen types from four food sources
But today's Modern American Diet is often seriously lacking in the collagen our ancestors relied on. Multi Collagen Beauty + Sleep, along with a collagen-rich diet, helps fill the collagen gap in an easy-to-use powder perfect for modern-day convenience.
Why Multi-Collagen Protein Powder?
Multi Collagen: Multiple Collagen Types in 1 Easy-to-Use Powder
- Derived from Beef | Chicken | Fish | Eggshell Membrane
- Derived from real food sources
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass-fed beef
- Collagen from chicken bone broth
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from wild fish
- Collagen from eggshell membrane
Why Multi Collagen?
There are several types of collagen that come from various sources. They are utilized by the body in different ways...
Collagen Peptides from Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide
- Features collagen Types I and III, a rich source of glycine and proline, amino acids necessary for general DNA health support and tissue health, respectively
- Healthy skin elasticity
- Healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)
- A healthy gut
- Healthy joint function
Chicken Collagen Type II (Derived from Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate) featuring:
- Collagen Type II
- Joint-supporting chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine
- Hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that supports healthy skin and joints
- Joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks
- Key areas of joint health, including comfort, flexibility and physical function of the joint
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from Wild Pollock)
- Features collagen Type I
- Features amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline
- Hydroxyproline generally supports healthy, normal collagen production
- Healthy skin elasticity
- Healthy skin hydration, in combination with other ingredients
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
- Features collagen Types I, V and X
- In general, Types V and I support healthy connective tissue
- Collagen Type X is present in normal joint cartilage
- Typically features chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans
- Knee comfort and flexibility
- Joint comfort, both rapidly and continuously
- Healthy joint flexibility
- A comfortable range of motion
- Healthy joint recovery after exercise
- Comfort immediately following exercise
- Mocha Lattes
- Muffins or Pancakes
- Post-Workout Recovery
- Anytime you need a delicious, collagen beverage
About Ancient Nutrition
At Ancient Nutrition, they believe the human body was built for high performance. In the modern world, they are disconnected from the traditions and nutritional principles that were honored and celebrated throughout history. Their whole food nutritional products are designed to provide Ancient Nutrients in a modern, convenient form to power the body and mind, restoring them to the health, strength and vitality of their ancestors.
Ancient Nutrition's mission is to restore the health, strength, and vitality by providing history's healthiest whole food nutrients to the modern world.
Jordan Rubin, Founder
Jordan Rubin is one of America's most recognized and respected natural health experts and is the New York Times bestselling author of The Maker's Diet, and 24 additional titles, including his latest work Planet Heal Thyself.
An international motivational speaker and host of the weekly television show Living Beyond Organic, that reaches over 30 million households worldwide, Jordan has lectured on natural health in five continents and 46 states in the U.S. Jordan is the founder of Garden of Life, a leading whole food nutritional supplement company, and Beyond Organic a vertically integrated organic food and beverage company. Jordan has formulated multiple protein supplements of both animal and plant origin that have become #1 top sellers in the Healthy Foods channel.
In 2015, Jordan launched Get Real Nutrition, a certified organic, non-GMO, Real Food nutrition company utilizing cutting edge fermentation technology, produced in an indoor nutrient farm located on central California's coast and Heal the Planet Farm, a regenerative permaculture retreat located in Missouri's Ozark mountains within the four thousand acre Beyond Organic Ranch. Jordan currently resides in central California with his wife Nicki and their children.
Dr. Josh Axe, Co-Founder
Dr. Josh Axe DNM, DC, CNS is a doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people get well using food as medicine and operates one of the world's largest natural health websites DrAxe.com. Dr. Axe is a best selling author of the ground-breaking health book Eat Dirt which uncovers the hidden causes and cures of leaky gut syndrome.
He has been a physician for many professional athletes and in 2009 he began working with the Wellness Advisory Council and traveled to the 2012 Games in London to work with USA athletes. Dr. Axe is an expert in digestive health, functional medicine, natural remedies and dietary strategies for healing. He has been featured on many television shows and stations including the Dr. Oz Show, CBS, NBC and has his own PBS TV show.
Dr. Axe is the founder of several cutting-edge and premium nutraceutical brands including: Ancient Nutrition, Axe Organics, Dr. Collagen, NUMA and ProBiomeRX. In his spare time, Dr. Axe competes in triathlons, makes gourmet healthy meals and does cross training with his wife Chelsea who is also a health nut.