EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Healthy Blood Flow - 120 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Healthy Blood Flow promotes healhty circulation with EDTA. This unique formula will help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels already within normal range. For additional cardiovascular and brain support, they recommend Vectomega, a superior Omega-3 complex from salmon.
Healthy Blod Flow provides support for:
- Blood Flow
- Entire Vascular System
Healthy Blood Flow - How it Works:
The cardiovascular system includes the heart and the blood vessels. The heart contracts (squeezes) which forces blood through the arteries and veins, carrying oxygen to the cells and taking waste material away to be filtered out in the liver and kidneys. A healthy cardiovascular system is one with a strong heart that beats with enough force to push the blood, and flexible, elastic veins and arteries to carry the blood to every cell in the body. The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in CardioCare were carefully selected to promote a strong heart, healthy blood and cholesterol levels already within the normal range, and healthy veins and arteries.
- Vitamin C - Increased intake of vitamin C is associated with beneficial effects for the heart. Preventing oxidative stress from free radical activity with antioxidants such as vitamin C is very important in maintaining cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) - Vitamin E promotes heart health through its ability to help prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. This inhibition is greater for mixed tocopherols than for isolated alpha-tocopherol.
- B vitamins: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic acid - The B vitamins aid in heart health by reducing homocysteine levels. High plasma levels of B vitamins are associated with benefits for cardiovascular health.
- Calcium, magnesium, and potassium - Intake of these minerals is significantly associated with heart health. All play a role in supporting healthy blood pressure levels already within normal limits.
- L-cysteine - Increases cellular energy production in heart cells. L-cysteine improves antioxidant activity by helping protect glutathione (an important antioxidant).
- CoQ10 - Essential for cellular energy production, CoQ10 is especially important for metabolically active cells such as heart cells.
- L-Carnitine HCL - Carnitine is essential for the transport of long-chain fatty acids across the outer- and inner-mitochondrial membranes; the cells of the heart are dependent on a supply of fatty acids for energy production.
- Ginkgo biloba - Ginkgo supports circulation and blood flow
- Nattokinase - Through its effects on fibrinogen levels, nattokinase supports healthy circulation
- EDTA (disodium) - EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid ) is a chelating agent. It can bind to heavy metals, such as lead, making them soluble and more readily excreted by the body.
EuroPharma Healthy Blood Flow Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t I just focus on one aspect of heart health? Why worry about the entire system?
Because supporting a healthy cardiovascular system requires a multifaceted approach. After all, this amazing system includes the hardest working organ in the body, which forces blood through the arteries and veins, carrying oxygen to the cells and taking waste material away to be filtered out in the liver and kidneys. The heart can’t take a break, so it needs nutrients that help it work at its best. A healthy cardiovascular system is one with a strong heart that beats with enough force to push the blood, and flexible, elastic veins and arteries to carry the blood to every cell in the body.
Why do I still have health concerns with cholesterol even though I don’t eat high cholesterol foods?
Simple – genetics. Our bodies naturally produce cholesterol – sometimes up to 1,000 mg a day! For some people, that means that even following a strict diet isn’t quite enough to maintain healthy cholesterol balance the way they’d like.
Healthy Blood Flow
The ginkgo tree (Ginkgo biloba) is a living fossil. Ginkgo trees that are 2,000 years or older have been found in Japan and China. One of the reasons for its long survival is its extreme hardiness. Ginkgo is highly resistant to disease, pests, and air pollution. Several ginkgo trees between 1-1.5 miles of the epicenter survived the bombing of Hiroshima (1945) during World War II, even though everything around them was destroyed.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!