Dr. Lucy's - Gluten Free Cookies - Ginger Snap - 1.25 oz (34.44g)
Dr. Lucy's Gluten Free Ginger Snaps are made with real ginger, lemon and a tiny tad of chipotle spice. Dr Lucy's put the snap into the snap! Kids love them as much as grown-ups do. They'll be your new favorite. Enjoy!
- All Natural
- No Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Eggs
- Gluten Free
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 0g Trans Fat
All of Dr. Lucy's products are made in a dedicated bakery where they incorporate three key standards you and your family can count on:
- They only buy raw materials from carefully selected producers, thus reducing or eliminating the chance for allergen contact before they use the ingredients.
- They use the best available methods to ensure there are no detectable allergens from their testing list: gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts and almonds.
- They don’t allow any of these items into their bakery. In fact, peanuts and tree nuts aren’t even allowed in their building!
- Their Quality Assurance Program provides delicious treats for you and your family while doing everything they can to safeguard you from these specific allergens: gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
Who is Lucy?
When Dr. Lucy Gibney discovered her child had severe food allergies, she got down to some serious medical research—in the kitchen. What began as a mother’s tasty recipe for her child has today developed into a delicious alternative for people with or without special dietary considerations.
Lucy's cookies are gluten free and made without milk, eggs, peanuts or tree nuts, but you'd never know it—they’re scrumptious. They employ the very best allergen control methods to help safeguard you and your family.
Lucy’s stand as proof that a modified diet doesn’t have to be a limited diet.
Start eating what you’ve been missing.
What makes Lucy's cookies so different?
Every crispy, crunchy, delicious Lucy’s cookie has a light airy texture people love.
Lucy’s cookies are made in a dedicated bakery where they use the best available testing methods to exclude specific allergens: gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
Dr. Lucy Gibney.
As an M.D. and mother of a child with severe food allergies, Dr. Lucy Gibney brings understanding and a first-hand knowledge of the importance of strict quality standards and how to achieve them. With clear ingredient and allergen information on their packaging and careful selection of all raw materials, they employ the very best methods for quality control.