Aloe Cadabra - Natural Aloe Personal Lubricant Tahitian Vanilla - 2.5 oz.
Aloe Cadabra Natural Aloe Personal Lubricant is a sensually smooth lubricant made from 95% organic aloe, enriched with Vitamin E. And because it's completely free of parabens, glycerin and harmful petroleum products; it can actually help heal as it enhances your sexual pleasure and comfort. To use, apply liberally to yourself and partner. Repeat application as needed.
What is Aloe Cadabra?
Simply the first personal lubricant that's all natural and contains 95% organic aloe vera. Aloe vera? Isn't that what's used to soothe and moisturize dry hands? Exactly. But guess what? Hands aren't the only thing aloe's good for.
- Contains Vitamin E to soothe and nourish while lubricating
- As a topical cream can be used to moisturize, soothe and lubricate dry vaginal tissues
- Certified organic ingredients
- First and only plant-based intimate moisturizer
- pH balanced for a woman's body
- Absorbs into vaginal tissue so no gooey, sticky mess
- Allows for glide, ease and effectiveness
- Supports body's natural healing process by carrying vitamins and nutrients to skin
- Helps restore natural vaginal moisture
Aloe Cadabra Natural Aloe Ingredients:
- 95% organic Aloe Vera: Since the time of ancient Egypt, Aloe Vera has been revered as a miraculous topical healing agent that promoted rapid restoration of skin tissue throughout the body. What's more, Aloe Vera's smooth and silky texture makes it the perfect complement to your intimate pleasures.
- Vitamin E Oil: Adds to the nourishing and enhancing qualities of Aloe Cadabra, while providing even more lubricity and duration per application.
- Xanthan: A commonly used organic-compliant ingredient that helps to thicken organic Aloe Vera into a delightful sensual gel. It also helps to add lubricity.
- Citric Acid: A natural preservative commonly found in fruits and vegetables. They add it to Aloe Cadabra to balance its pH to the body's natural state.
- Tahitian Vanilla and French Lavender: Organic essential oils that they blend with their organic Aloe Vera to create delightful, aromatic scents that add to sensuality of the moment.
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate: Used in trace amounts to preserve aloe's natural goodness. Both are natural and food grade preservatives and both are approved by Whole Foods Market for use in body care products.
What Causes Vaginal Dryness?
Vaginal dryness isn't something that comes up easily in conversation. Which is why many women don't realize it's as common as it is. Below you'll find some of the causes of vaginal dryness. And while there are many ways to restore your body's natural moisture, only one consists of 95% organic aloe.
That's a question they get a lot. And the answer is, you are. Because the fact is, more than 17% of women 18 to 50, and more than 50% of women age 51 to 60, report suffering from occasional vaginal dryness. After all, natural changes in hormone levels occur as a woman ages. Which is why for many women, it's more normal to have occasional vaginal dryness than not.
Aloe Cadabra Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it called Aloe Cadabra?
Fun name, isn't it. Aloe Cadabra named it Aloe Cadabra because, well, it's made from 95% certified organic aloe. The cadabra part comes from how it can help bring a little magic back into a relationship.
What does certified organic mean?
A certified organic ingredient like our aloe vera means that the aloe plant was grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides and processed to insure that no non-organic materials were added during manufacturing.
Why is it made from only 95% aloe vera and not 100% aloe vera?
Well, actually Aloe Cadabra will consist of anywhere from 95% to 97% aloe vera. The remaining ingredients enhance the aloe effect by increasing the thickness and lubricity of the product. At the same time, they help balance the pH so Aloe Cadabra can be as close to a body's natural pH as possible.
Can I use Aloe Cadabra with condoms?
You bet. And here's even more good news. Not only is Aloe Cadabra compatible with condoms, but also toys. That said, please make sure to follow all directions provided by the condom and toy companies for safe use and to insure compatibility.
What's the main difference between Aloe Cadabra and other organic/natural lubricants?
It's all about the aloe, ladies. There isn't another organic or natural lubricant that's 95% aloe.
Does Aloe Cadabra feel different than other lubricants?
What we have found is that Aloe Cadabra offers more moisturizing, less stickiness and more lubricity than other lubricants. What's more, because aloe absorbs into your body, there is no staining or clean up like with other lubricants.
How strong are the scented versions?
What most people tell us is that the scented versions are sensual and subtle, adding a soft, delightful aroma that enhances the moment.
Are you the only all-natural lubricant that uses 95% or more organic aloe vera on the market?
That they are.
What happens if I ingest Aloe Cadabra?
Actually, not only is it all right to ingest Aloe Cadabra, many people find that aloe is a great way to aid with digestion. In fact, there are numerous health drinks made with raw aloe. Aloe Cadabra're not recommending that you make a beverage from Aloe Cadabra, but everything in it is "food grade" for your health and safety. Good to know, huh?
Is Aloe Cadabra easy to clean up?
This is the question they get from those that have used other lubricants and know how messy they can be. Because aloe is completely absorbed into the skin as you use, there isn't any mess or clean up with Aloe Cadabra. Just part of the magic.
What body parts is Aloe Cadabra good for?
Aloe Cadabra suggest you use it on both you and your partner. But because it's 95% aloe, it also makes a terrific hand cream. In fact anywhere you have skin, Aloe Cadabra can be used to help soothe and moisturize.
How does a plant-based lubricant like Aloe Cadabra differ from a water-based or oil-based lubricant?
There are both objective and subjective answers to this question and it really depends on the product you're trying. Generally speaking, oil-based lubricants run the risk of damaging condoms and require some clean up (the oil may stay on your skin, just like a cooking oil would when you cook with it). Silicone lubricants are often extremely slick (it's silicone! after all), may stain sheets and typically requires clean up. It's unknown what impact silicone may have on the body, based on the research they've done, but suffice it to say, silicone's not natural. As for plant-based lubricants, well, they can work just as good as silicone or oil-based lubricants, but they're as natural as nature, at least when you make them like they do. If you want to learn more about the safety of different products, check out www.cosmeticsdatabase.org, which is put together by the Environmental Working Group and provides a toxicity rating for skin care and cosmetics.
Is Aloe Cadabra safe to use if I'm pregnant?
For maximum safety, they recommend first asking your medical practitioner this question. But just so you know, over the centuries aloe vera has been used by women both when pregnant and after childbirth, to moisturize, soothe, lubricate and enhance their bodies natural state.
Should I warm it up before I use it?
Don't need to. Just open, apply and enjoy.
Do your products taste good?
Piña Colada is their first flavor and has a delightful taste that enhances your experience. Natural Aloe, French Lavender and Tahitian Vanilla are scented, but they are edible, should the moment strike you.
While Aloe Cadabra is condom and sex-toy friendly, it is not a spermicide, nor will it prevent STDs. Made from only food grade ingredients, so no worries if ingested. Aloe Cadabra hopes you enjoy Aloe Cadabra and that it leads to many magic moments.