MRM - 100% All Natural Veggie Protein Chocolate - 20.1 oz. (570g)
MRM’s 100% All Natural Veggie Protein is an all natural vegetarian super food complex designed to meet protein needs. Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to deliver maximum nutrient concentrations while providing a smooth pleasant taste. The Pro-Veggie Blend features a complete amino acid profile through a specific combination of pea protein isolate, organic hemp protein powder, organic brown rice concentrate, chia seed and flax seed powders.
MRM has gone through great lengths to ensure the product contains only non-GMO ingredients and has achieved the Non-GMO Project’s coveted verified seal to prove so. To assist with protein and fiber digestion, MRM has added a precise blend protein and fiber digesting enzymes to minimize the occurrence and discomfort from gas and bloating. Completing the formula, MRM’s Veggie Protein includes a High ORAC Antioxidant blend concentrated from 13 different non-GMO fruits and vegetables. Research has proven that blueberries, cherries, bilberries, broccoli, spinach (to name a few) contain potent antioxidant nutrients to support optimal health and wellness.
- Easy-to-digest, energy-boosting protein source for vegans, athletes, healthy weight management or anyone seeking a high-quality protein source they can use every day.
- Rich in omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants
- Each serving provides the antioxidant protection from over 7 servings of fruits and vegetables - over 3000 ORAC units per serving
- A low glycemic load food, safe for those looking to support healthy blood glucose levels
- 100% Natural, NO artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors
About Metabolic Response Modifiers (MRM)
MRM produces a variety of industry leading supplements in a number of sports nutrition and health supplement categories. MRM's scientific expertise, superior ingredients, and ability to stay at the forefront of market trends and consumer needs have given them a distinct competitive advantage over other manufacturers.
“Leave It Better Than You Found It”
MRM’s mission to the future of our planet is founded in our belief of Going Blue.
What is Going Blue?
Going Blue is restoring the world’s lakes, rivers, seas, and oceans to their state of natural equilibrium by ensuring the reduction of pollution for the global health of aquatic environments.
Why do we need to Go Blue?
- 71% of the Earth’s surface is water
- Water accounts for 50% of the oxygen we breath
- Water is the most important substance on Earth, however it is threatened by climate change, trash, and pollution
What is MRM doing to Go Blue?
- Recycled plastic bottles
- Sustainable ingredients and suppliers
- E-Commerce recycling
- Using recycled corrugated and chipboard boxes
- Developed methods for paper waste
- Motion sensor and energy efficient lighting
- Conversion to digital files
How can you Go Blue?
- Eliminate littering on beaches
- Use less energy or consumable products
- Take public transportation/carpool/ride your bike/walk
- Use organic products
- Don’t waste freshwater
- Use energy efficient products if at all possible
- Support organizations for a better tomorrow
MRM is dedicated to the furthering of nutritional modalities in the arena of Alternative Healthcare. MRM's staff of highly trained professionals are committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical and experimental data collection, interpretation and application.
Committed to the Public’s Health & Well-Being
MRM’s sales and marketing team prides themselves on offering ingredient disclosure, illustrating their dedication to the distribution of sound scientific information. MRM's primary objective is to enhance the public’s ability to make informed healthcare decisions in order to improve their quality of life. MRM helps educate the consumers and retail presence on the importance of nutrition and the science involved in products to achieve the necessary technical support for the consumer.
MRM in the Community
Community involvement is a way life at MRM. MRM is a company dedicated to health and wellness but also understand that it’s responsibility to the community extends well beyond the organization itself. MRM employee’s take pride in participating in numerous community outreach programs that enrich the lives of those around us.
Since its inception (as a physicians only line) in 1996, MRM has placed a priority on formulating superior nutritional products that withstand the critical eye of fellow researchers in nutritional science. MRM's team of professionals have authored and collaborated on several university funded trials which have been published in international research journals.
MRM started in 1996 with only a handful of products implementing theory of combining Ayurvedic and Old World herbals with modern science and knowledge of human biochemistry and physiology. MRM has progressed through grassroots marketing into health food and supplement stores across the nation and internationally in over 20 countries, offering over a hundred products aimed at improving the quality of life.