Robin Logan's Seven 7 Cream Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2 oz. (60 ml)
Robin Logan's 7 Cream Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment contains antiseptic Calendula officinalis plus moisturizers Shea Butter, Coconut, Avocado, Neem Oils and Manuka Honey, Manuka Oil, and Aloe Vera. Robin Logan's 7 Cream Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment helps heal minor wounds, burns and scalds. Robin Logan's 7 Cream Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment relieves redness, stinging and swelling. Robin Logan's 7 Cream Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment protects against skin infections.
What is 7 Cream?
Robin Logan's 7 Cream is the perfect answer for troubled skin. Robin Logan's 7 Cream assists in healing minor wounds such as cuts, burns and minor skin irritations. It also moisturizes and relieves itching due to dry skin. Robin Logan's 7 Cream, while excellent as a moisturizer and protective barrier cream was also designed to be a promoter of healing for dry damaged skin. Robin Logan's 7 Cream is very useful for injuries and burns as well as gardener’s hands and mosquito bites and can be used as a daily facial moisturizer. Robin Logan's 7 Cream is also being used in hospitals and special treatment centers for burns due to radiation. Many professions have found Robin Logan's 7 Cream helpful including nurses, car mechanics, wood workers and any other work where your hands are subject to harsh conditions, repeated washing, etcetera.
The unique aspects of Robin Logan's 7 Cream formula are in the combination of ingredients. Organic OMA 16+ Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera and Calendula are recognized by Health Canada as active healing ingredients and the addition of Neem, Avocado, Coconut and Manuka Oils - each with their own special properties - with Shea Butter provide further moisturizing benefits.
Robin Logan's 7 Cream has NO parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, lanolin or propylene glycol. The unavoidable preservative and stabilizers are chosen for their gentleness and non-toxicity.
7 Cream's ingredients speak for themselves...
Each component specially selected for its unique properties, when combined, has a synergistic effect that has surpassed all expectations! 7 Cream has NO parabens, mineral oil, lanolin or propylene glycol. The unavoidable preservative and stabilizers are chosen for their gentleness and non-toxicity.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) from the nut of the Karite tree from Africa. Shea Butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It contains substances which have moisturizing properties.
- Avocado Oil (Persea americana) contains vitamins A, C, D and E, proteins, beta-carotene, lecithin, fatty acids and potassium. It has a superior moisturizing effect on the upper layer of the skin and reduces roughness, cracking and irritation.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) is one of the safest most effective natural body moisturizers available.
- Neem Oil (Azidriachta indica) has its origins in the traditional medicine of many cultures in Asia and Africa. It is used widely in India where the plant is known as the ‘Divine Tree’ and the ‘Heal All’ and ‘Village Pharmacy’.
- Manuka Honey (Apis Mellifera) is honey from the flower of the Manuka tree indigenous to New Zealand. Its healing properties have been known to the Maoris for a very long time. Manuka honey promotes a hydrated environment. We use high quality Organic Manuka honey.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) is a well known plant with many documented therapeutic effects. It has more than 200 biologically active components. Aloe Vera has been used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor burns including sunburn.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) from the Marigold, has been used by herbalists and homeopaths for hundreds of years. Assists healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
7 Cream Applications and Information for Health Professionals...
7 Cream is registered with Health Canada as a Natural Health Product and with the FDA as a Homeopathic. 7 Cream has its background in the homeopathic and naturopathic health field. It was developed and tested in a clinical setting over a period of several years. There are no formal trials or studies to refer to and most of the information about it is anecdotal. However the combination of clinical experience, testimonials and a study of the ingredients can be helpful in understanding the whys and wherefores of its use.
Firstly, because it was originally developed for practitioners and patients that prefer non-toxic, natural ingredients, the non active parts of the cream were chosen for their benign nature. The stabilizers and emulsifiers have been kept to a minimum and are of as type not known to cause any longterm damage or side effects.
Generally, apart from being a very good moisturizer, 7 Cream is most useful wherever the promotion of healing of damaged skin is called for - burns and wound healing in particular, but many conditions where there is inflammation of the skin can benefit from its use. The attached extracts from testimonials gives some more idea of how the cream is being used.
Who Is Robin Logan?
7 Cream was developed by British homeopath Robin Logan after many years of searching for the perfect skin cream. Robin is the author of the best selling text book The Homeopathic Treatment of Eczema and has over 20 years of experience teaching, practising ad writing about homeopathy. In all that time he never found a skin cream he was totally happy with so he decided to formulate his own.
For the first three years of its life it was only available to fellow practitioners but demand led to it being made more generally available. Feedback from users has been phenomenal and has indicated that is being used successfully in ways that could never have been anticipated.
No other cream contains this unique combination of ingredients, including the highest quality Organic Manuka Honey. 7 Cream contains no parabens, mineral oil, lanoline or propylene glycol.