Solgar - Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate - 120 Softgels
Promote Heart, Joint, Cholesterol and Brain Health with Omega-3sSolgar Fish Oil Concentrate supplements are made with natural sources of fish oil to support your full body health. This Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate is derived from natural sources and uniquely formulated to remove mercury and other harmful toxins. This fish oil contains a high potency of omega-3s to promote your overall health. Omega-3s play a critical role in supporting heart, brain, vision, cholesterol and joint health. Every serving of the Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate contains a combination of the polyunsaturated Omega-3s, DHA and EPA, which are two essential fatty acids. Together, these fatty acids create a powerful force that supports a strong heartbeat, healthy circulation, brain tissues, normal vision, healthy immune system and decreased inflammation. Omega-3s have also been shown to help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Omega-3s are a key nutrient, yet most people are unable to obtain a healthy amount through diet alone. This Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate is created using natural fish oils, without the use of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners and preservatives. These softgels are free from many common allergens to provide a healthy source of support for many dietary restrictions. Just two softgels each day are all you need to promote your heart health with omega-3s.
Supports Full Body Health with Powerful Fatty Acids
These Solgar Fish Oil softgels contain a combination of two powerful omega-3s: DHA and EPA. These natural fatty acids are found in fish oil derived from the most high-quality, natural sources. Together these two fatty acids provide full body support for your most important systems. These Omega-3s provide the ultimate support for heart, brain, vision and joints. These ingredients support the most powerful systems within your body to promote healthy function.
Promotes Healthy Brains, Hearts, Vision and Joints
Omega-3s are a crucial nutrient involved in the function of many of our most important organs, yet most people do not eat enough fish to support their fatty acid needs through diet alone. These Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate supplements provide your body with powerful support for brain, heart, vision and joint health. With a healthy dose of DHA and EPA in each serving, these supplements are powerfully packed with the nutrients you need to promote the healthy function of your most vital organs.
Unique Formula Removes Mercury and Other Toxins
This powerful fish oil supplement from Solgar is efficiently purified to provide you with a healthy source of omega-3 support. Each softgel contains natural fish oil that has been purified to remove mercury and the other harmful contaminants found in various fish products. You can feel confident choosing Solgar Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate to support your nutritional fatty acid needs.
Natural Ingredients, Free from Preservatives
Solgar provides a simple way to meet your nutritional fatty acid needs that is safe and natural. This powerful Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate is created using natural ingredients, without the use of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. Each softgel is also free from the common allergens yeast, dairy, gluten, soy, sugar and wheat, to provide you with a source of support that is safe and you can trust.
Two Softgels Each Day Support Omega-3 Needs
Every Omega 3 Fish Oil capsule from Solgar is powerfully packed with essential omega-3s. Providing your body with healthy fatty acid support is easy with these convenient capsules. Just two softgels are all you need each day to meet your nutritional needs and provide your body with crucial hearth health and overall wellness support.
Solgar Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate provides a natural, concentrated source of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from deep-sea, cold-water fish. EPA and DHA support cardiovascular, joint and immune health. The fish oil in Solgar Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate is tested for optimum purity. It under goes molecular distillation to remove mercury and other harmful contaminants.
- Supports Cardiovascular, Joint & Immune Health
- Natural, Concentrated Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Solgar's Commitment to Excellence
Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. Their ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support total health and well-being. They are committed to exclusively distributing products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.
Solgar's Global Manufacturing
Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in Leonia, New Jersey, meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide their customers with the highest quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
The Solgar Gold Standard
Solgar has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, they have never lost sight of their original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Their attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled them to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
- Researched, Science-Based Products: Solgar is known globally for producing innovative, science-based, efficacious products. All Solgar products have been thoroughly researched by their R & D department. They have a team of experts dedicated exclusively to research.
- State-of-the-Art Manufacturing:Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide customers with the best quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
- Quality Control:Solgar has high standards for quality. They have a rigorous quality control system in place to test products at multiple stages - from raw material to finished product. All materials coming into their facility are subject to stringent tests to ensure they are the highest quality; any that don't meet their standards are rejected and sent back to suppliers. Solgar has its own on-site Quality Laboratory that ensures that each product leaving the door meets their Gold Standard for excellence. They don't just do one test on their products. They do many.
- USP Water Purification System:Solgar invested over $1 million in a state-of-the-art USP reverse osmosis water purification system - widely considered the finest type of filtration available. This isn't required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), but the Solgar Gold Standard requires that they have the best system possible.
- HEPA Air Filtration System:Air that circulates through the Solgar facility passes through a bank of HEPA filters that remove 99.9% of airborne particulates. Both air and water samples are routinely tested in Solgar's in-house laboratory.
- Cleanliness:Solgar uses food-grade cleaners to sanitize their equipment between batches. They disassemble and clean all of their machinery after each formula change. In some cases, the equipment is broken down into hundreds of parts and may take up to eight hours to clean and reassemble. Walls, floors, and other surfaces are also cleaned before a manufacturing suite is used for another formula.
- Gluten Free:Most Solgar products are gluten free.
- Kosher Certified: Solgar selected KOF-K Kosher Supervision, an international organization that follows the strictest laws of the kosher observance, to certify their products.
- Halal Certified:Solgar chose the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a U.K.-based organization that adheres to the strictest laws of Halal, to certify their products.
- Aqueous Coated Tablets:Solgar was one of the first in the natural products industry to integrate a natural, water-based coating for all of their coated-tablet products as an alternative to using the more common solvent-based coating agent shellac (also known as pharmaceutical glaze). This natural coating improves disintegration and dissolution, providing better absorption of the nutrients.
- Recyclable Amber Glass Bottles:Their recyclable glass bottles are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless. Although these "old style" medicine bottles cost more, Solgar uses them because they protect against heat, light, and moisture.
- Exclusive Distribution: Their specialty market demands innovative products that are unique and available in brands exclusive to their class of trade. Solgar is committed to distributing their products through fine health food retailers across the globe where customers can find the best products along with the best nutritional advice about them. Solgar's finished products are distributed from our own global distribution centers. This is another way they ensure the integrity of their products.
- Globally Recognized: Solgar is distributed throughout the world in over 60 different countries, with affiliate offices in the U.K., Spain, South Africa, and New Zealand.