Douglas Laboratories EstroMend - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Douglas Labs Estro Mend is a synergistic blend of herbs that support healthy estrogen receptor function, healthy metabolism of estrogens, and functional mimetics of estrogen. Douglas Labs Estro-Mend soy-free combination is designed to support healthy estrogen function in bone, heart, brain, breasts, vagina and other estrogen sensitive tissues. Douglas Labs EstroMend may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals who wish to support healthy estrogen function and help to mitigate symptoms associated with low estrogen levels.
Douglas Labs EstroMend is a Hormone Specific Formulation formulated by Dr Joseph J Collins, created to safely support the optimal function of estrogen through the use of hormone specific adaptogens, hormone specific agonists and hormone specific functional mimetics. This formula may be used as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support. In addition, this formula may be used by clinicians as an adjuvant to promote optimal hormone health in patients who have been prescribed bioidentical hormone replacement therapies.
- Pueraria & Trifolium provide isoflavones that support 2-hydroxylation, glucose utilization and bone health.
- Phytoestrogens that mimic the functions of estrogens without proliferative actions, include Cimicfuga,
- Humulus, and Salvia which support and minimize the changes and symptoms that are sometimes experienced during menopause. The phytoestrogens found in Dong Quai also help to increase vaginal lubrication by maintaining mucus tissue health.
- Adaptogens with nootropic and neuroprotective properties such as Bacopa, Centella, Salvia and Schisandra support cognition, memory and the facilitation of learning; functions associated with optimal estrogen function.
Trust Douglas Laboratories, The Choice Of Thousands Of Healthcare Practitioners For Over 50 Years.
Trust Douglas Laboratories for a partnership founded on a heritage of excellence. For more than 50 years, they have been at the forefront of the nutritional health industry, proudly researching, developing and manufacturing superior-quality, science-based dietary supplements to help people improve their health. Proudly earning the trust of thousands of healthcare professionals.
Trust Douglas Laboratories for best-in-class, science-based dietary supplements manufactured exclusively for healthcare professionals. We are proud to offer one of the largest and most innovative selections of over 600 premium-quality products and a comprehensive range of galenic forms (dosage and delivery), manufactured at GMP- compliant, state-of-the-art facilities.
Trust Douglas Laboratories for personalized, one-to-one consultation on the latest, most reliable science, for strategies on using nutritional health to complement your practice and for coaching to better advise your patients on the right supplements for them.
About Douglas Laboratories
Back in 1955, Sam Lioon, founded Douglas Laboratories on a simple promise: provide the highest quality nutritional supplements available with the highest level of personal service—anywhere. And with that promise began a legacy of leadership—and a never-ending quest to exceed their customers’ expectations to Raise the Standard for Nutrition and Wellness.
Today that legacy lives on as Douglas Laboratories proudly joins the Atrium Innovations group of companies. Atrium Innovations is an international company and global leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of dietary supplements, specialty fine chemicals, and active cosmetic ingredients.
Douglas Laboratories is supported by more than 300 Douglas Laboratories employees all dedicated to keeping the promise Sam made 50 years ago. Raising the Standard is more than a slogan—it’s a promise. As they enter their second half-century, Douglas Laboratories will continue to keep their promise to Raise the Standard with a custom approach to ytheir patients’ nutrition and wellness. With custom formulations ytheir patients can’t find anywhere else. Custom labels. Custom daily packs. And the industry’s largest and most innovative product line. And they’ll back up their promise with the kind of stringent criteria many other companies overlook, such as:
- (cGMPs) current good manufacturing practices.
- ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 17025 Accreditation of their laboratories.
- The industry’s first fully electronic, bar code driven, paperless manufacturing system to pass the FDA’s rigorous audit. Their exclusive
- Veri-Match labeling system, ensures verification prior to production and release of ytheir products.
- (SOPs) standard operating procedures.
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) ensures raw material safety and quality.
- Experienced, on-staff Ph.D’s, utilizing three full-service laboratories, outfitted with the latest analytical equipment.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing, including ultra high-speed encapsulating machines, capable of producing over 35 million capsules and tablets daily!
- Full compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, assuring safety and uninterrupted flow of all raw materials.
Douglas Laboratories continues to lead the way with clinical trials designed to validate the efficacy of their products. Their world-renowned Ultra-Preventive X (Ten) was rated the #1 multivitamin in the professional healthcare market, and their Vita-Big-Kids was rated the #1 children’s multivitamin overall by the independent Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements. Their commitment to help support patient outcomes is ongoing; look for their new in-office patient education posters, easy online ordering from their website and more innovative ideas designed to help ytheir practice grow in the days ahead.
But most of all, they’re proud of the many long-standing relationships they’ve enjoyed with so many customers over the years, and the many great friendships they’ve made along the way. It’s not an exaggeration to say that they truly enjoy what they do, enjoy coming to work each and every day.*California Residents Proposition 65 WARNING: This products contains a chemical known to the State of Californina to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm*