Harbinger 9ft. Anti-Microbial Speed Jump Rope
For basic training. Harbinger Anti-Microbial Speed Rope Key Features:
- Anti-Microbial handles eliminate bacterial growth and reduce odor.
- Anti-microbial treatment is non-toxic and does not wear off.
- "Dual-Corded" PVC rope-PVC wrapped around cotton cording to prevent stretching.
- Steel bearings provide a smooth, consistent swing motion and are highly durable.
- Dual-injection molded handles allow for a firmer and more comfortable grip while providing the maximum in control.
- 9ft. length that can be shortened.
To determine the proper length of the rope you should be jumping with, loop and hold down the center of the rope beneath your left foot, hold the handles in your left hand. When you completely straighten the rope line upward, the handles should be level with the top of your armpit.
To adjust the length of your rope, remove the cap from one of the handles of the jump rope, push the rope up through the handle, you will find an unused crimping clamp, figure out where you need to adjust your rope, re-crimp the rope be careful you can only do this once. A FULL OFFERING OF ANTI-MICROBIAL PRODUCTS
Nobody likes “Gym Germs”. Consumers are buying anti-bacterial and anti-microbial products at a record pace. That’s in response to growing awareness and concern over the harmful effects of mold and emergence of treatment resistant “Super Bugs”.
Ever the leader, Harbinger has been on the fore-front adapting this technology for use in Fitness. We now offer four core items featuring anti-microbial technology. They are the Men’s and Women’s FlexFit™ Gloves, the 5/8” Anti-Microbial Ribbed Mat and the newest addition, Anti-Microbial Speed Rope.
Harbinger’s anti-microbial technology is environmentally friendly, has proven benefits in its ability to control micro-organisms, slow the degradation of products and greatly reduce odors and stains. And it does not wear off over time and use.