Zrii Amalaki Ayurveda Nutiritional Supplement Antioxidant Drink. Zrii is a wonderful Sanskrit word that means light, luster, splendor, and prosperity. That definition also describes our organization, which is why Zrii is the perfect name for us. It is also the definition of what we do-we enable others to shine, to have prosperity, and to discover good fortune.
Zrii is also the name of our nutritional drink supplement. Once again, the Zrii name fits on many levels, since this product can become your source for increased energy and renewed vitality. It can also be a wellspring for general health and wellbeing, as well as a way to open up new financial opportunities and lifestyle possibilities.
So what does Zrii mean to you? More than you ever imagined.
Zrii can be a big factor in creating better health. But where does Zrii get this power? From the perfect marriage of natural resources, the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, and the knowledge of state-of-the-art Western medical science.
Here are seven of its benefits:
- Amalaki, the great rejuvenator. Central to Zrii is a small fruit that grows at the base of the pristine Himalayas in northern India. Its nutritional profile truly places it in a class of its own—which means it can be an extraordinary source for you to find rejuvenation, vitality, and energy.
- A formulation that takes nutrition to the next level. Mixed only with fruit juices, amalaki would be a top nutritional drink. But that wasn’t enough to ensure that you received the highest level of nutrition possible, so we created a synergistic blend of herbs and fruits to completely unlock the potency of amalaki.
- Preservative-free. Zrii uses the world’s purest whole-food source of amalaki, all grown at the foot of the Himalayas, surrounded by the cleanest air and water on the planet—which means no harmful artificial chemicals or contaminants.
- Wildcrafted in the Himalayas Our amalaki is wildcrafted, a harvesting technique where the fruit is taken from trees as it is naturally found in nature, hand-picked according to ancient techniques.
- Endorsed by the Chopra Center. Zrii is proudly endorsed by the Chopra Center for Wellbeing , founded by world-famous Dr. Deepak Chopra and neurologist Dr. David Simon—the first third-party provider the Chopra Center has ever endorsed.
- A vibrant taste. In Ayurvedic practice, the ability of a food or drink to “enliven the tongue” is a hallmark of its healing capabilities. And as those who’ve tried it will tell you, Zrii most assuredly enlivens the tongue.
- The wisdom of Ayurveda. The formulation for Zrii is built on 5,000 years of Ayurvedic wisdom which calls for multiple ingredients working together synergistically to maximize nutritional potency.
Zrii Nutritional Information
Zrii offers you many potential health benefits. Why? It's no surprise once you look at the incredible nutritional profile of amalaki, the keystone ingredient in Zrii. This small fruit contains a huge number of nutrients that can contribute to improved health and wellness. Here is a sample:
And to think that the amalaki is only one of the seven active ingredients in Zrii. The other six enhance the effectiveness of amalaki, and also contain incredible nutritive qualities themselves. For example, jujube is high in vitamin C, while ginger is a good source for magnesium and other trace minerals.
What our ancestors knew about Ayurveda, a health system dating back 5,000 years ago, has been passed down from generation to generation. Its primary message is simple, yet profound: align yourself with the wisdom of nature and you will experience vibrant, glowing health. That's the guiding philosophy behind Zrii.
According to Charaka Samhita, life itself is defined as the "combination of the body, sense organs, mind and soul, the factor responsible for preventing decay and death, which sustains the body over time, and guides the processes of rebirth." And the practice of Ayurveda, which aims to create dynamic balance in all areas of health, is growing in popularity as one of humankind's most ancient systems for sustaining life.
Spearheading this movement are doctors and practitioners whose own undisputed success in helping people reclaim their health using Ayurvedic practices has made them household names. Zrii has taken their recommendations to create a product that captures and applies the wisdom of the "science of life."
The result is Zrii, a drink so nutritionally complete that it has no equal in all of history.
Based on its remarkable nutritional profile, amalaki could've been mixed with standard fruit juices and still become a best-seller. But after referring to ancient Ayurvedic formulations and modern scientific research, our world-class team of Western medical doctors, Ayurvedic physicians and scholars , and chemistry and nutrition PhDs decided to create a formulation unlike any other product on the market a combination of select herbs and fruits that completely unlocks the potency of amalaki.
The result of their hard work? A breakthrough formulation that puts this product in a class of its own. It is a highly unique, completely synergistic blend that offers nutritional benefits only possible with such a perfect mix of a variety of powerful whole foods. It is no one-fruit wonder or everything-and-the-kitchen-sink drink. It is the combination of solid research and thousands of years of history, providing you with one-of-a-kind nutritional benefits.
Chopra Center for Wellbeing
Zrii is endorsed by the Chopra Center for Wellbeing , a world-renowned health and wellness center recognized as the world's premier authority on integrating the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda into modern daily life.
The Chopra Center has never before endorsed a third-party product, but now their stamp of approval proudly sits on the back of every bottle of Zrii. Because of the high standing and uns:" ": Wellbeing has served millions of people around the world through its educational programs, services, and natural products.
Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Director of Educational Programs and Founder
Deepak Chopra is acknowledged as one of the world's greatest leaders in the field of mind-body medicine. He is a prolific author of over 50 books, as well as more than 100 audio, video and CD-ROM titles that have been translated into 35 languages with over 30 million copies sold worldwide. In addition to his role at the Chopra Center, Deepak Chopra is a founding director and President of the Alliance for a New Humanity, a non-profit group committed to creating a critical mass of consciousness in the world for social justice, economic freedom, ecological balance and conflict resolution.
Dr. David Simon, M.D.
Co-founder, CEO and Medical Director
David Simon is a board-certified neurologist and pioneer in the medical field. His personal mission is to facilitate the integration of complementary and conventional medicine in the 21st century. Simon is considered to be one of the nation's foremost authorities on effective and appropriate use of holistic healthcare practices, specifically Ayurveda the—5,000-year-old healing tradition of India. In addition to his prolific program development for the Chopra Center, Dr. Simon is the author of 11 world-renowned wellness books, many of which were co-authored with Deepak Chopra.