MRI HSP Active Heat Shock Activator
MRI HSP Active Heat Shock Activator are the long-missing key to unlocking new muscle production. In fact, HSP Active is the first product to seriously focus on creating a clinically tested product that targets HSPs. Unlike dietary proteins such as whey or chicken, HSPs are naturally occurring functional proteins involved in protein synthesis and the building of new muscle. HSPs support muscle protection, repair, and growth from the“inside out.” By focusing on the cellular structure that works in synthesizing proteins, we are able to help the body respond more effectively to a stressor (such as an intense workout).So What Are HSPs?
Let’s start with what Heat Shock Proteins are not: dietary proteins. Most bodybuilders hear the word “protein” and visions of whey packets, tuna cans, and hard boiled eggs (whites only, please) instantly pop up. HSPs are not food. In building new muscle, your body employs three types of proteins: dietary, structural and functional. HSPs are functional. It is the interaction between the three that get you bigger and stronger. The higher degree of interplay, the faster you get the results you want.
And it’s important that you see how they work together, and know what you can do to maximize their muscle-building effect.
MRI’S Revolutionary New Heat Shock Activation Technology
- Dietary Protein – Building blocks of muscle: Your body breaks down dietary proteins into amino acids. After a complex chain of events (I lay them out below) they get reassembled into actual muscle protein.
- Structural Protein – Actual muscle: You’re very familiar with the structural proteins actin and myosin. They create your actual muscle fiber. You can easily “see” this type of structural proteins on your biceps! More actin and myosin mean more muscle fiber for you. The more muscle fiber you have, the bigger you look. The stronger you are. It’s that simple. But there are other types of structural proteins that give shape, form and sturdiness to the entire architecture of your muscle cell. HSPs play a major role in the quantity of all types of structural proteins your body makes. NOTE: Up to 18% of your body is made up of proteins. (If only that was all structural protein!)
- Functional Protein – Muscle-building workforce: The name gives it away. These proteins serve a function not only in building new muscle, but in sustaining life itself. Some examples of these proteins are enzymes, cell-signaling proteins, and HSPs! Unlike their “sexy” structural counterparts, you cannot see them. But they keep that highly complex machine – called you – functioning at peak levels. Every micro second, functional proteins blast out millions of signals to your brain, heart, muscles.
Heat Shock Protein (HSP) activation may be the biggest breakthrough in the history of training. HSPs “fold” proteins into “muscle-usable” form. They rapidly repair training-damaged muscle fiber and may help increas:" ":e only heat shock activator that the MRI scientists found that elevates HSPs by 200% and speeds their time-to-action by 1500%.Increase Heat Shock Proteins by 200
The greater amount of HSPs you can activate, the more lean mass and strength you may be able to gain. Tex-OE®, the patented ingredient in MRI’s HSP Active, has been shown to increase the level of HSPs by a staggering 200% over exercise alone.Activate Heat Shock Proteins Up To 1500% Faster
The faster heat shock proteins start working, the less damage, greater repair, and faster muscle growth you may be able to experience. Tex-OE, the patented ingredient in HSP Active, starts activating HSPs as early as 6 minutes as opposed to 90 minutes. That’s up to 1500% faster than exercise alone!Feel the Heat, Experience the Shock
HSP Active keeps HSPs activated for up to 72 full hours. So you get the benefit of increased HSP activity before, during and after your training! With HSP Active, you’ll feel the heat and experience the shock!
You train extremely hard to get the results you want. It takes immense dedication, relentless willpower, and unimaginable sacrifice.
Now see the perfect harmony that exists between you and your HSPs in achieving those results. Discover the extraordinary interplay of “stress” and “adaptation.” It’s the ultimate evolutionary partnership.What to Expect when using HSP
The First 3 WeeksDays 1 – 3
The first job of the HSPs is to start clearing out the “dead weight” proteins. You’ll recall they’re taking up the space inside your muscle cells where strength producing proteins should occupy. And remember, HSPs also ignite protein synthesis for the purpose of replacing those damaged proteins with new, healthy ones.
Days 1 through 3 is also the time when HSPs start repairing damaged cells. In addition, these first few days are when HSPs start interacting with muscle cells to protect them against the onslaught of your intense workouts.
It’s during this initial phase you might notice an increase in appetite. That’s probably because your body is expending more energy while training. And keep in mind there are two types of energy:
- The kind that you need to work longer and harder.
- The kind your body needs to carry out all the metabolic activity.
And with all the increased HSP activity going on, your body will demand more. You’ll know this because your body will send out hunger signals. Obey them!Days 4 – 7
With damaged proteins under repair, and the cell protection mechanisms in place, the HSPs can now turn their attention to making new proteins with the purpose of growth.
Even though you may not notice it in the mirror yet, inside your muscle cells – the game of growth is on!
Remember, emerging scientific research in laboratory animals demonstrates that HSPs increase the protein density of cells by up to 18%!
Right around this time, you might begin to notice that you start sweating very soon into your workouts. We called it the “HSP Sweats.” Everybody is different – and you may not notice the “sweats” for some time.Days 8 – 14
And at this point, you might notice a gain in weight.
In some cases, 2 – 4lbs of weight gain. In an independent MRI Study not:" ":br>
It’s during these days that one athlete reported he was pushing more weight. And it happened fast. It seemed like each new workout he could pile on additional weight! And that plays right into the strength of HSPs! Remember, with HSPs, the harder you train, the harder they work!