Enzymatic Therapy Vitamin D3 2000 IU - 90 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Vitamin D3 2000 IU promotes a strong immune system, as well as healthy bones. It is a great-tasting chocolate sugar-free chewable tablets. Clinical studies show that increased intake of Vitamin D3 boosts calcium absorption by up to 65%.Vitamin D3 provides a convenient way to increase intake of the bioactive form of Vitamin D as it promotes:
Why should someone supplement with vitamin D?
- Healthy bones and teeth
- A strong immune system
- Healthy cell growth and development
Many clinical trials have demonstrated the benefits of vitamin D to support bone strength and density.
Supplementation with vitamin D at dosages of 700-800 IU daily or higher has been associated with a 23-26% improvement in bone health, especially for older adults.Why use Vitamin D3 2000 IU chewable tablets?
Convenience and great taste.
- Vitamin D3 provides an easy way to increase intake of cholecalciferol - the same form of vitamin D our bodies create naturally.
- And, since the chocolate chewable tablet is delicious, taking this supplement delicious is easy to remember.
To support healthy bonesHealthy bones need vitamin D to properly use calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D helps regulate calcium and phosphorus absorption through the intestines, reduces kidney excretion of calcium, and regulates the amount of calcium in the bones.
To support a healthy immune system and other health functions in the body
Vitamin D has been shown to enhance healthy cell replication and division, as well as influencing healthy glucose metabolism.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.