Master Supplements TruFiber - 6.2 oz.
Master Supplements TruFiber soluble fiber is uniquely formulated to stimulate probiotics to restore regularity. TruFiber contains two unique sources of soluble, prebiotic fiber: Sunfiber and Inulin. One serving or one level scoop (11 cc) of TruFiber provides slightly more than 14% of the recommended 25 gram Daily Value for fiber. TruFiber is a tasteless, white powder that mixes fast and clear with no grit or thickening.
- TruFiber reduces constipation and diarrhea by stimulating probiotic microflora.
- TruFiber reduces intestinal gas and restores natural elimination!
- TruFiber has no taste, no grit and dissolves rapidly in water or juice.
TruFiber with Fiberase enzymes (cellulase, hemicellulase, pectinase and xylanase) is a true regulating fiber. PHGG(SunFiber) and inulin provide an immediate source of soluble fiber for probiotic bacteria. These fibers are not utilized by the gas producing bacteria, so bloating and excess gas are reduced significantly. The Fiberase enzymes work on dietary fiber to separate the soluble fiber from the insoluble fiber, to privide additional probiotic stimulation. The result is improved regularity.
Why Buy TruFiber?
- Works for constipation and diarrhea
- Formulated to stimulate probiotics
- Dissolves rapidly in room temperature water or juice
- Easy to drink with no taste and no grit
- Contains 4 fiber digesting enzymes to get more prebiotics from the diet
- Increases short chain fatty acid production that is important for health
- Reduces glycemic index of foods
- A single scoop is 14% of daily fiber requirement
Fiberase Bifidogenic Enzymes
TruFiber contains the Fiebrase complex of fiber digesting enzymes. These enzymes are not produced in the human body, but occur naturally throughout the plant kingdom; they are listed above in Table #1 along with their corresponding enzymatic activity per serving. Fiberase enzymes are called bifidogenic because they improve the prebiotic activity of fiber present in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains resulting in enhanced stimulation of Bifidobacteria. Fiberase enzymes are also lactogenic meaning they stimulate the growth of various Lactobacillus probiotics.
The two prebiotic fiber sources in TruFiber stimulate both Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus probiotics by directly providing a microbial food source within the intestinal tract. The Fiberase enzyme complex improves the prebiotic activity of whole foods in the diet by partially digesting their long chain fiber residues and provides a time-released microbial nutrition. The dual action or prebiotic fiber plus Fiberase enzymes is synergistic.
TruFiber has been shown to improve the following conditions:
- Constipation and poor elimination
- Diarrhea and loose stools
- Poor absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Low Bifidobacteria levels in colon
- Low Lactobacillus CFU in small intestine
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
The most common response to taking TruFiber is improved regularity with more uniform stool consistency and intestinal comfort. Improvements in nutrient absorption result in enhanced energy and a greater feeling of wellness.
About Master Supplements, Inc.
Master Supplements, Inc. (formerly Therabiotics) is a Minnesota corporation founded in 2002 by Randolph S. Porubcan. The corporation's mission is to research naturally occurring, symbiotic, probiotic micro-organisms and bioactive prebiotics and develop high potency nutraceutical products based on this research. The corporation utilizes prominent scientists in a worldwide network to achieve this objective.