The Tea Room Tea-Infused Organic Truffles 8 Pieces (2.8 oz/80 g) (1.75" x 2.75" x 8")
The Tea Room Organic Tea Infused Truffles are made using 99% organic ingredients, and use absolutely no vegetable oils. Packed in a decorative Valentine bag with a ribbon closure, this beautiful bag contains one of each of the following tea-infused truffles:
- Gold Foil - Chamomile Honey, White: Infused with a relaxing blend of chamomile tea and wild honey
- Green Foil - Green Earl Grey, Dark: Slightly "citrusy", this recipe utilizes bergamot oil with an Indian green tea
- Red Foil - Jasmine, Milk: Aromatic blend of Chinese green tea and Jasmine blossoms
- Silver Foil - Bedouin's Mint, Milk: Herbal-infused Moroccan medley of nana mint, ginger & orange peel
- Peach Foil - Masala Chai, Milk: Robust infusion of Indian black tea with assorted "warm spices"
- Blue Foil - Mate & Nibs, Extra Dark: Tea of Argentinian descent infused for its "Woodsy" flavor, enhanced with nibs
- Bronze Foil - Honeybush Caramel, Milk: Balanced combination of South African honeybush tea & caramel
- Burgundy Foil - Raspberry Rooibos, Dark: Sweet and subtly sour, a South African redbush tea with raspberry overtones
All of The Tea Room's fusion treats are carefully crafted to incorporate the perfect balance of tea and chocolate. A natural pairing for your palette's pleasure, The Tea Room's chocolate blends remain faithful to the traditional chocolate experience, utilizing the infusion techniques only in aspiration of elevating the chocolate's taste as well as enhancing its embedded health properties.
Since an early age, the unwavering drive to excel and entertain only the best of life's offerings has accompanied the Tea Room's head chocolatier. A native of Switzerland, Heinz Rimann because a registered chef, and began taking a more focused interest in the world of flavor and fine cuisines, before establishing his career path. He graduated with a master's degree in hotel management from the world-renowned Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne.
Following graduation, Heinz sought out and accepted positions to open and manage only those hotel establishments rated as five star. These opportunities afforded him the chance to travel the world. His assignments included overseeing some of the finest chefs, allowing him to experience and experiment with many different cultural cuisine and food combinations. His travels took him throughout Europe, Africa and then on to Asia, where he managed at the Hong Kong Peninsula - one of the world's most exclusive hotels. Subsequently, the Peninsula Group asked him to head a project in San Francisco.
These exposures and adventures combined to conceive The Tea Room - a chocolate and tea company that maintains the cultural and culinary background acquired by Heinz. His vision of providing a delicately handcrafted chocolate infused with a perfectly steeped cup of tea is realized in each tasty morsel The Tea Room creates.