Lidtke Technologies - GlycoTrol - 90 Capsules
Lidtke Technologies GlycoTrol is designed by Dr. Charles Jarowski for the dietary management of eye, kidney and circulatory health by maintaining normal. The inventor of GlycoTrol, Dr. Charles Jarowski, was the Director of Research and Development at Pfizer, Inc. for over twenty years, and professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at St. John's University until his retirement. Dr. Jarowski was awarded four patents that support the science behind GlycoTrol.
GlycoTrol Helps Regulate
- Blood-glucose levels
- Blood urea formation
- Blood cholesterol levels, and
- Blood triglyceride levels
GlycoTrol was designed by Dr. Jarowski to support healthy blood-sugar levels already in a normal range. Healthy blood-sugar levels are known by every doctor to support eye, kidney, and circulatory health. Dr. Jarowski spent decades at the highest levels of modern science researching blood glucose, cholesterol, and the mechanisms controlling them.
As described by Dr. Jarowski:
- The four amino acids in GlycoTrol are four of the most limiting or deficient essential amino acids (EAAs) in the American diet. This fact has several important ramifications. First, when proteins are consumed, their amino acids are not fully utilized when one or more of the EAAs is in short supply. Nearly 100% of the un-utilized amino acids are converted into sugar, and the nitrogen waste products, urea, uric acid, and ammonia must be disposed of. Such metabolites could prove to be a challenge to individuals with poorly functioning kidneys.
- Carbohydrates, as well, are converted to glucose enzymatically. If blood levels of glucose, whether from proteins or carbohydrates, are elevated too often by poor dietary choices, the danger exists that glucose will combine with hemoglobin molecules in red blood cells to form Hemoglobin A1c. Once Hemoglobin A1c is formed it can remain in the blood, eroding small capillaries in the eyes, kidneys and nerves for up to 120 days, the life-span of a red-blood cell.
- The formation of Hemoglobin A1c is just one example of the aging-related process known as glycation, where sugar molecules randomly bind to proteins and fats, rendering them useless. Furthermore, these glycation end-products, known as AGEs, provoke the release of cytokines. Cytokines are a two-edged sword that can multiply and accelerate the pervasive consequences caused by AGEs. LIDTKE TECHNOLOGIES
Dr. Jarowski was motivated in his research by the fact that members of his own family experienced deteriorating health and death stemming from blood-sugar complications. At the age of 69, his father lost a leg due to loss of circulation, and his sister, too, lost a leg at the same age, 69. Both passed away at a young age.
By contrast, Dr. Jarowski lived almost to 93 in good health, having followed his own diet and supplement strategies. Even as a young man, his research led him to carefully supplement his own diet, and he devoted his life to finding ways for all of us to enjoy good health. Six decades of research, and four patents later, Dr. Jarowski made his findings available to all of us.
Dr. Jarowski realized that proteins are something of a Trojan Horse. They change character once they are inside you… first when proteins split into amino acids, and then when amino acids convert into ammonia, sugar, and/or fat. Thus, your body converts a part of the protein you eat into sugar, and this sugar spills into your blood.
Dr. Jarowski began his ground-breaking work in his laboratory by taking 60 high-protein foods that Americans commonly eat and then identifying the essential amino acids most frequently lacking. After years of studying fasting plasma profiles, he found that Tryptophan, Methionine, Valine, and Lysine are the ones most deficient. By simply supplementing these four amino acids before a meal – in their properly calculated ratios – Dr. Jarowski points out that a higher percentage of protein tends to be utilized by the body, reducing waste products and helping to subdue the sugar roller-coaster so common after meals.
As Dr. Jarowski saw it, the possible benefit of supplementing your diet with GlycoTrol is not limited to the balancing of healthy blood sugar. Blood sugar gyrations, as a result of poor dietary decisions, can be harmful enough, but blood sugar is linked to blood fats and cholesterol.
For these reasons, Dr. Jarowski’s patents describe why providing the most-limiting essential amino acids may contribute to overall health and limit the burden of nitrogen waste products. Maintaining healthy blood sugar has many ramifications, indeed.