Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Premium Oil - 20 oz. (592 ml)
Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Premium Oil is from pure, expeller pressed, non-gmo coconuts. This liquid version contains 1.5x higher MCT potency than their semi-solid coconut oil version and is used by the body to produce natural energy. Liquid Coconut Premium Oil maintains the full aroma and taste of fresh coconuts and is from pure, expeller pressed non-gmo coconuts. It's also non-hydrogenated, Hexane-free, uses no solvents and contains no trans fats.
Stays Liquid - Even When Refrigerated!
- Does not harden because of higher MCT content
- Good alternative to vegetable oils for cooking
- Ideal for salad dressings, sauces, dips & drizzling on popcorn
- Easy to use as a moisturizing hand lotion & hair conditioner
Pure, Expeller Pressed Oil
- From Premium, non-GMO coconuts
- Non-hydrogenated; No trans fat
- Hexane-free; No solvents used
- Delicious taster & smell of fresh coconuts
- Enhances flavor of your favorite foods
93.3% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 13g of medium chain triglycerides (lauric/caprylic acids) per tablespoon
- Used by the body to produce energy
- Ideal for healthy lifestyles, exercise and weight loss programs
Good for Hair & Skin
- Hair Care: Apply directly to hair before washing as a natural conditioner.
- Skin Care: Apply directly onto the skin as a natural moisturizing lotion.
About Nature's Way
America's leader in herbal medicine.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used their products, it's not surprising. They have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it's woven into the very story of their founding.
A family crisis and an herbal renaissance
Nature's Way originated from a circumstance everyone can understand-a family's desperate need to overcome a personal health crisis. Back in the late 1960s, Tom Murdock, the founder of what is now Nature's Way, needed a solution to help his gravely ill wife. After trying conventional medicine without success, Tom and his wife turned to the traditional Native American knowledge of "medicinal plants" growing in the Arizona desert. As a result, she recovered and lived an additional 25 years.
Tom Murdock's pioneering spirit did more than save a life-it led to the renaissance of herbal medicine in America. As word spread about his wife's recovery, Tom set out to find other healthy treasures growing in the Arizona desert. By 1969, Tom and his family had eight new herbal remedies to share with others and thus began the legacy of Nature's Way.
While it may seem hard to believe now, for many years herbal knowledge was a lost art in a country fueled by conventional, and often invasive, medical approaches. The founding of Nature's Way reopened a door that had long been closed. Motivated by a passion to spread the power of natural healing, Tom and his family moved back home to the beautiful mountain valleys of Utah and almost single-handedly spurred the growth of what could be called the "Silicon Valley of Herbal Supplements."
An industry pioneer in many ways
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of "firsts" among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- Nature's Way has a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- They were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of their resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
They were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- They fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- They believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard their health.
It's more than a business. Nature's Way believes in giving back
Nature's Way is grateful for their business success and they express it through a tradition of giving back. A few examples include:
- Founding donor groups to protect the world's rainforests, where the world's next great herbal medicines may be discovered.
- Donating vitamins to the poor in developing nations, where daily nutrients are in short supply.
- Supporting self-reliance programs for the homeless to address physical needs and the dignity of each individual.
- Contributing to research to find a cure for breast cancer and other diseases.
Nature's Way Today
Today, their manufacturing capacities have expanded and they're able to bring even more good things to you. That's because being affiliated with Schwabe North America and its family of brands, including Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, Integrative Therapeutics, Inc., allows them to expand their reach and enhance the health of more people through the power of nature.
As one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the United States, they continue to push the boundaries forward on quality research, testing and introducing new ingredients. They offer over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
While herbal supplements are still the backbone of their product line, new and innovative products including Alive Whole Food Energizer, Primadophilus probiotics, Ginkgold clinically proven ginkgo extract, EfaGold essential fatty acids, Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid and Thisilyn liver support formulas, just to name a few, are exciting additions to their offering.
After all, innovation, seeking the best in nature, and bringing "the world's best" to the marketplace is their goal. Like their founder Tom Murdock, they're still pioneering. There are many discoveries yet to be made in this amazing world. They may happen in a rainforest, a savannah, or like they did over 40 years ago, in a desert. When they are discovered, they'll bring them to you.
That's why you can Trust the Leaf
Nature's Way's company logo-the green leaf seen on their product packaging and on this web site-features a motto: "Trust the Leaf." They mean it. They take it seriously. They strive to produce the very best and have worked hard to build trusting relationships with their retailers and with you. They know that millions of people rely on Nature's Way products to enhance their health. They consider it a legacy of their history and a pledge to the future. That's why you can turn to them again and again and "Trust the Leaf."