DaVinci Labs Stress B - 90 Vegetarian Tablets
DaVinci Labs Stress B is a dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and relaxation. DaVinci Labs Stress B contains 11 balanced B Vitamins in a prolonged release, vegetarian and yeast free tablet. DaVinci Labs Stress B contains Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3 as niacinimide), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol to support proper nerve function and relaxation. The Vitamin B complex in DaVinci Labs Stress B helps manage stress, support immune system function and helps reduce irritability. B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
About B Vitamins
About Davinci Laboratories
- Vitamin B1 supporting circulation, optimizes cognitive activity and brain function, and has a positive effect on energy. As an antioxidant, it protects the body from the degenerative effects of aging
- Vitamin B2 has been included to facilitate the use of oxygen by the tissues and helps with the absorption of Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B3 is needed for proper circulation and healthy skin. It aids in the functioning of the nervous system and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It affects both physical and mental health. It is required by the nervous system and is needed for normal brain function. It activates many enzymes and aids in the absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5 is known as “the anti-stress vitamin.” It plays a role in the production of the adrenal hormones and is required by all cells. Pantothenic Acid may be helpful in managing irregular moods and anxiety.
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) is one of the basic constituents of folic acid and helps in the assimilation of pantothenic acid. A deficiency of PABA may lead to irregular mood states, irritability and nervousness.
- Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for over 60 different enzymatic reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal brain and nerve function. It is involved in the regulation of electrolyte balance. Vitamin B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol. Vitamin B6 is also involved in the process of transsulfuration, a pathway that breaks down homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the blood stream.
- Vitamin B12 helps to support nerve health by maintaining the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings. It has also been shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep. Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells to help increase capillary blood flow and are necessary to turn homocysteine into methionine, which allows the body to recycle or remove homocysteine as needed. Folic Acid is needed for energy production and the formation of red blood cells. It is important for regulating homocysteine levels and may also help with fluctuating moods and anxiety. Folic acid is also needed for protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA. Biotin aids in cell growth; in fatty acid production; in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins; and in the utilization of the other B vitamins. It also supports healthy nerve tissue.
- Choline is needed for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous system. It aids in fat and cholesterol metabolism. Inositol has a calming effect and helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges. Deficiency in inositol may lead to mood swings and anxiety.
Strength in Experience
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from the state of Vermont. Their dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. They are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
Strength in Nature
Raw materials used in DaVinci products are as natural as possible and are guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents unless otherwise stated on our labels. Each lot of tablets or capsules is carefully assayed to be sure they meet their product specifications. These assays are available upon request.
Strength in Integrity
DaVinci Labs is one of the few companies to offer you truth in labeling. They know their you're honest with your patients, so they’ll be honest with you. Pledging total truth in labeling means their family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Strength in Research
DaVinci Laboratories' research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among nutrients and the latest advancements in nutrition therapies to develop and produce some of the most significant products available to Holistic Practitioners. DaVinci Laboratories’ extensive research into the exciting properties of N,N- Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been unparalleled. Their company has been awarded four patents for DMG’s beneficial effect in the areas of immune response and cell support. Their Research and Development Department is under the direction of a Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemist