Andalou Naturals Age Defying Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream - 1.7 oz. (50 ml)
Fruit Stem Cell Complex, DMAE, and hyaluronic acid join forces in Andalou Naturals Age Defying Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream for a visible face lift. Together in Andalou Naturals Age Defying Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream, these age-defying bioactives help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation for even skin tone, and improve overall texture for a visibly lifted, firmer, more youthful complexion.
How Does Hyaluronic DMAE Age Defying Lift & Firm Cream Work?
Fruit Stem Cells
Renews Dormant Cells - Awakening cells to behave younger
Repairs Damaged Cells - Increasing cell longevity and vitality
Regenerates Healthy Cells - Stimulating healthy cell production
BioActive 8 Berry Complex - Provides a potent portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Certified Organic Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips, Sea Buckthorn, and Bilberry Fruit Stem Cells.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera - Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal delivery and absorption of active ingredients.
Advanced Skin Care
Andalou Naturals Skin Care with Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying, Brightening and Clarifying results.
Andalou's BioActive Pyramid
Andalou's Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to increase longevity of skin’s stem cells, defending against key aging factors, including UV, oxidative and environmental stress, while stimulating, repairing and regenerating at the cellular level to effectively combat the visible signs of aging.
- Renews Dormant Cells - Awakening cells to behave younger
- Repairs Damaged Cells - Increasing cell longevity and vitality
- Regenerates Healthy Cells - Stimulating healthy cell production
Andalou's BioActive 8 Berry Complex, with bilberry fruit stem cells, provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity.
- Açai Berry to Nourish and Revitalize
- Aronia Berry to Firm and Refine
- Bearberry to Boost Immunity
- Bilberry to Heal and Rejuvenate
- Black Elderberry to Repair and Fortify
- Goji Berry to Speed Recovery
- Rosehips Berry to Reverse and Restore
- Sea Buckthorn Berry to Support Cells
Certified Organic Aloe Vera polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for Andalou Naturals' bioactive ingredients.
Aloe Vera’s Beneficial Properties:
- Increases oxygenation, hydration, and a healthy moisture barrier
- Anti-inflammatory qualities calm and soothe irritated skin
- Enriched with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and proteins
- Bioactive compounds stimulate healthy cellular growth and repair
- Supports and fortifies skin’s immune function and speeds healing
Fruit Stem Cell Science
Andalou's Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to renew, repair and regenerate healthy skin.
Apple Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica fruit stem cells, from the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple varietal, are rich in phyto-nutrients, proteins, and long-living cells. This unique composition of self-renewal growth characteristics awaken dormant skin cells, making them behave like younger cells, while enhanced longevity properties contribute to healthy cell duration and age-delaying protection.
Apple Stem Cells:
- Stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Protect longevity of skin stem cells
- Delay senescence of essential cells
- Slow chronological aging of skin
Grape Fruit Stem Cells
Solar Vitis fruit stem cells, from the rare Gamay Teinturier Freaux grape, are characterized by extremely high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers, enhanced by the interaction of special epigenetic factors and metabolites to help protect the skin and epidermal stem cells from UV radiation and premature photo-aging.
Grape Stem Cells:
- Protect skin stem cells against UV damage
- Increase the skin's UV tolerance
- Maintain healthy stem cell characteristics
- Defend against aging from prolonged exposure
Argan Fruit Stem Cells
Argania Spinosa fruit stem cells, derived from the ancient Berber tree from Morocco, are designed to delay the depletion of dermal papilla stem cells, effectively revitalizing dormant root cells and accelerating the natural repair process to combat chronological aging of hair follicles.
Argan Stem Cells:
- Penetrate follicular pathways
- Delay the depletion of vital stem cells
- Stimulate dormant root bulb cells
- Accelerate natural repair processes
Andalou Naturals' Advanced Results:
- Renew Dormant Cells - Awakens dormant cells to behave like younger healthy cells
- Repair Damaged Cells - Repairs cellular damage caused by UV radiation, oxidative and environmental stress
- Regenerate Healthy Cells - Protects longevity of skin and follicle stem cells for continuous regeneration at the cellular level
About Andalou Naturals
Andalou embodies beauty in action. Andalou infuses the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet.
Andalou's Reason for Being: Inspired Beauty + True Kindness + Mindful Action
Andalou Naturals values knowing where their ingredients come from, the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hands that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin, and botany to beauty. Andalou's skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results.
At Andalou, they champion social responsibility and giving-back by establishing A Force of Nature as a philanthropic asset of the company, supporting sustainable trade, eco-conservation and collective relationships, while bestowing a true and meaningful reason to succeed. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and Andalou Naturals believes it best reflects their intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives they touch, one responsible product at a time.
For Andalou Naturals, it’s simply the way business should be done.
Andalou's Name Origin: 'A Path of Light'
Andalou Naturals carefully considered a name that would best reflect the inspired fusion of their brand, blending nature and knowledge with advanced science for skin care, hair care, and body care products that are simply good for you. The word ‘Andalou’ [an.da.lu] has a rich, ancient history with connotations of ‘emergence’ and ‘path of light.’ Originally drawn from pre-Roman and ancient Arabic language, al-Andalus, means ‘Isle of Atlantis’ and is the French spelling for ‘Andalusia.’
Just as Andalusia is a geographic and cultural gateway between Europe and Africa, bridged between the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, Andalou Naturals is a gateway between the best of nature and knowledge and a bridge from farm to bottle and botany to beauty. Similar to the complex, sumptuous history of Andalusia that has been woven from a montage of cultures across time; Andalou's formulas have been cultivated from a diverse portfolio of ancient botanicals and modern technology.
Andalou Naturals loves their name, not only for its rich history, but also because it’s simply beautiful, akin to their collection of natural and organic beauty products. Andalou hopes you agree.
Andalou Naturals' Reasons To Succeed:
- Their Products - To create skin care, hair care and body care products that are simply good for you. Made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending natural, organic and fair-trade ingredients with quality standards and meaningful ethics.
- Their Customers - To exceed expectations with products that are beneficial for both people and the planet, specifically designed to help rather than harm at every stage of their lifecycle, providing natural, efficacious formulas, truthful labels, and recyclable packaging with exceptional customer service.
- Their Partners - To build strong and enduring business relationships, by keeping their commitments, managing efficiently, communicating clearly, negotiating fairly, and consistently delivering premium products with integrity, reliability and merit.
- Their Team - To be respectful, supportive and compassionate to one another; to be productive, creative and open minded in their daily lives; to achieve, advance, and thrive in a healthy workplace.
- Their Shareholders - To ardently create wealth through profits and growth by means of responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Their Responsibility - To champion meaningful pursuits; to support equality by example and collaboration; to foster sustainability, ecologically, economically and collectively; to infuse good things into the world and enrich the lives they touch; to be a force of nature.
Andalou's Commitment: A Force of Nature
At Andalou Naturals, they’re committed to philanthropic sustainability and have built in a way to give back by establishing and weaving A Force of Nature into the fabric of their company, creating a charitable asset with the capacity to endure, and giving themselves a true reason to succeed. A Force of Nature is at the intersection where for-profit meets non-profit and entrepreneurship meets philanthropy. Andalou Naturals believes that a good business model is a sustainable one, upholding people and the planet, because it’s an integral part of what makes business go and grow. Andalou's charitable commitment fosters sustainability by promoting socially responsible trade and commerce with enduring economic growth, benefiting the wellbeing of humankind and communities, and giving back to socially responsible projects and inspiring do-gooders, because it feels good! For Andalou Naturals, it’s simply the way business should be done.
Andalou's Force of Nature Campaigns
Andalou Naturals & A Force of Nature champion these amazing organizations!
- Women’s Initiative for Self Employment: To build the entrepreneurial capacity of high potential, low-income women in the United States who dream of business ownership.
- The Breast Cancer Fund: In response to the public health crisis of breast cancer, TBCF identifies and advocates for elimination of the environmental and other preventable causes of the disease.
- The V Foundation for Cancer Research: Through research grants bestowed in memory of Jim Valvano, The V Foundation seeks to make a difference by generating support for cancer research, and by creating an urgent awareness through advocacy, education, fundraising, and philanthropy.
The Andalou Team
Andalou Naturals is putting the band back together! After striking out on their own for the past few years, it was the simple desire to join forces again and collaborate with the amazing team that developed and advanced some of the most recognized and respected brands in the natural products industry. This time Andalou's goal is even greater. To build a financially sustainable, socially responsible company that makes a real and lasting difference. It’s at the intersection where mission meets marketplace and entrepreneurship meets philanthropy, and Andalou believes the way business should be done and can be done together.
Twenty Five Years of Beauty, Innovation and Inspiration
- Stacey Kelly Egide, CEO - Stacey has developed some of the category’s most influential brands including Avalon Organics, Alba Hawaiian, Alba Botanica and Sonoma Soap Company. As Andalou Naturals’ CEO, Stacey brings her expertise and intuitive vision to create authentic brands with extraordinary market appeal.
- Mark A. Egide, President - Mark has been an innovator in the Natural Products Industry for over 25 years, driving the success of many of its recognized brands including Avalon Organics, Alba Botanica, Beauty Without Cruelty, San Francisco Soap Company, Mill Creek and Jojoba Farms. As president, Mark brings his financial discipline and thorough knowledge of the personal care industry.
Andalou Naturals is Award Winning!
Delicious Living: Beauty Award Winner 2012
(February 2012) Andalou Naturals is awarded the Breakthrough Company in Delicious Living’s 2012 Beauty & Body Awards. "What does natural beauty look like in the future? Get a glimpse with this sophisticated surprisingly affordable personal care line featuring plant stem cells and other science-backed bioactives like probiotics, enzymes, and superfruits." - Jessica Rubino
Better Nutrition: Beauty Award Winner 2012
(February 2012) Andalou Naturals was awarded Better Nutrition's 2012 Best of Natural Beauty for their Thinning Hair System! "Best natural beauty products voted on by Better Nutrition and their readers." - Better Nutrition