Prince of Peace - Ultra Strength Red Panax Ginseng Extractum 400 mg. - 30 Vial(s)
Of all the herbs in the world, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng, the root of Araliaceae, grown on the Changpai Mountain in China, has been regarded by the Asians for over 2000 years to be the most valuable herb in the world.
Prince of Peace traveled to China to bring you this supreme quality product. Prince of Peace guarantees that only the highest quality ingredients are used. Prince of Peace Ultra Strength Red Panax Ginseng Extractum is made with the traditional low heat process to preserve the natural precious components.
About Prince of Peace
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1983, earned its reputation as a leading and diversified company, specializing in the marketing, importing and distribution of gourmet products, beverages, dietary supplements, natural OTC topical analgesics (like world famous Tiger Balm), herbal products and teas; as well as product formulation, packaging and private labeling.
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. is headquartered in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA with additional branch offices established in New York and Los Angeles, and internationally in Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia.
Their founder is a man faithful to God’s leadership. Through his choice of thier company name, one can tell that their philosophy is built upon the ethical principles of the evangelical Christian faith. Thier goal is to make Prince of Peace a company you can trust and rely on. Awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year, by the prestigious Singapore American Business Association, their President, Kenneth Yeung attributes his successes to God’s guidance and blessings.
To become a world class provider of natural health food & gourmet quality gifts at competitive prices.
Their mission is for their teams to make a positive contribution to our world through increasing its knowledge about health and through encouraging the development of healthy lifestyles by providing high quality products and outstanding service.
- Service is No. 1
- To supply the most reliable, natural, and delicious high quality health food products to their consumers.
- Mutual Respect
- They need to respect every staff member at Prince of Peace, their suppliers and the communities beyond their clients; they use mutual respect as one of their standards for the company’s behavior.
- Strive for Perfection
- Prince of Peace Group is like a big family, where their staff can achieve their potential and grow with the company in a safe and healthy work environment.
- Working as a Team
- Prince of Peace stresses teamwork; it is only through teamwork that they can leverage and multiply the company’s efforts.
- Caring for All
- Aside from the normal commercial expectation of “taking from the society, giving back to the society”, they seek to care for ‘their neighbors’ around the world, whether the issue is education, social welfare, the environment, or some other concerns where they can make a difference.