Earth Friendly- Fruit & Vegetable Wash - 22 oz. (650 ml)
Earth Friendly Fruit & Vegetable Wash in a convenient trigger spray bottle, is designed to make healthy produce even healthier by removing potentially harmful substances like pesticide residue, heavy metals, dirt, wax and insect parts. Put your mind at ease, and stock your kitchen with deliciously pure and clean produce.
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants they use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Helps remove pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, dirt, and wax.
- 100% tasteless
Earth Friendly's Pledge
Earth Friendly pledges that their products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. Earth Friendly will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.
Earth Friendly's Company
Earth Friendly's family began by making cleaners for industrial use before Corvettes had fins. When your grandmother was wearing a poodle skirt and drinking a float at the soda fountain, they were earning their first patents
Decades later, when Jimi Hendrix turned rock upside down and played guitar with his teeth, Earth Friendly started their own quiet rebellion. Earth Friendly decided: only cleaners that were plant-based. Only paper that was recycled. Only products not tested on animals, period.
Does it sound boring to say Earth Friendly is family owned and operated? Because what it means to them is that it's personal. Earth Friendly has been around, well – seems like forever. Earth Friendly knows how to make cleaners that CLEAN, paper goods that work (with 80% post-consumer content, and that's good,) detergents that won’t harm a fiber of your clothing, and a phosphate-free auto dish soap that won't etch anything. Ever.
Earth Friendly is earth friendly products. Green. Clean. And really, really good at both.
Other Things You Should Know About Earth Friendly
Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, their products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
- First to eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen, from all products.
- First to stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- First to eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- First/only to introduce a patented neutral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE Gel.
- Only Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- First to generate more than 50% of their plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- First in sustainability.
- Only Green primary manufacturing company. Earth Friendly're a one-link supply chain. They don't contract their manufacturing to others. They control the entire process. Earth Friendly responds to new research and customer preferences immediately.
Earth Friendly's Mission
Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. They pledge to provide customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. They will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products. And Earth Friendly will conduct their business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth, and all its inhabitants.