Maxim Hygiene 100% Natural Cotton Regular Unscented Maternity Pads - 10 Count
Maxim Hygiene's Unscented Regular Cotton Post Partum Pads are ideal to stop that heavy after birth flow. Maxim Hygiene's Regular Unscented Natural Cotton Maternity Pads are innovative cotton hypoallergenic pads that are more breathable and chemical free. Maxim Hygiene's Regular Unscented Natural Cotton Maternity Pads are extra safe for open wounds prevalent after birth or surgery. Maxim's Regular Unscented Natural Cotton Maternity Pads are longer and wider than your average pad, making them ideal for women with heavier periods or incontinence as well.
Features & Benefits of Maxim Hygiene's Natural Cotton Maternity Pads:
- Made with 100% Natural Cotton - Viscose/Rayon Free Absorbent Core. What looks like cotton in other menstrual pads is not always 100% Cotton. It is usually a blend of Wood Pulp and Synthetics, like Rayon and Viscose. These all cotton Maternity Pads are more breathable and better for your Body, Earth and Health!
- Hypoallergenic - Skin Allergy Free. These hypoallergenic Maternity Pads are irritation free because of the breathable qualities of 100% cotton. That means no more itching, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Gynecologist Tested - Designed & Developed Under Gynecological Supervision.
- Soft Top Layer - Soft and Discrete Surface for Added Comfort.
- Breathable - Natural Breathable Layers Admit Air to the Skin for Added Dryness + Better Health.
- Biodegradable - Dissolves Quickly, Easily, Safely and Naturally. These biodegradable Maternity Pads decompose easily for less waste.
- Chlorine & Dioxin Free - No Chlorine or Dioxin is Used in the Bleaching Process. Chlorine Free Maternity Pads means Maxim doesn’t use chlorine bleaching to whiten and disinfect the raw materials used to make Maxim sanitary pads. This makes these maternity sanitary napkins dioxin free, keeping away known carcinogens from our most intimate body parts.
- Fragrance/Perfume Free - All Maxim Products are Unscented. Fragrance free to help prevent the risk of irritation.
- Absorbency - Maxim Maternity Pads are Available in an Array of Absorbency Level and Size/Shape Needs. Liquid-Locking Absorbent Core secure against leaks.
- Outstanding Protection - Leak Protection Channels Pull Fluid Flow Away From the Body for Maximum Dryness. Leak protection channels help direct liquid to the center of the pad to protect against leaks. Adhesive Strip on Back for added panty-holding strength.
- Synthetic Free - For a Softer, Irritation Free, Plastic-less feel and Real Breathable Cotton Experience.
- Wood Pulp Free - More breathable, waste efficient and helps save trees.
- Straight Shape and Long Length - Better fit for more surface area coverage and added protection.
- Total Freedom - Maxim Maternity Pads are Made to Leave You Feeling Clean, Fresh and Confident.
Maxim's Feminine Hygiene Products
All of Maxim Hygiene's organic feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quiality materials and comfort in mind for today's active woman. Maxim Hygiene's organic products are made for health and environmentally conscious individuals. The cotton used in Maxim Hygiene's Organic Pads, Pantyliners and Tampons is 100% certified organic. Maxim Hygiene's tampons are chlorine and viscose free to reduce the risk of irritation and allergy.
The founders of Maxim built the company and developed Maxim products with three main elements in mind – Body, Earth, and Health. They asked themselves, “How can we take these three very basic and essential components of life to their maximum level of efficiency and sustainability?” This question has become Maxim Hygiene's personal mantra in everything they do. Each element alone is strong, but by combining them together in to one product Maxim is meeting their maximum potential.
Body. Each person’s body is unique in its composition and form, but every body wants and needs to feel good. Maxim's designs and product materials play a significant role in providing comfort and convenience for life’s every day personal care needs.
Earth. The Earth is our source of life and we’ve only got one. If we don’t take care of it we might as well start saying goodbye to it. Maxim likes to try to breathe life in to every aspect of their products; from their Eco-Friendly packaging, to the use of Biodegradable, Synthetic Free, Wood Fluff Pulp Free and Chlorine/Dioxin Free materials, Maxim is always looking for ways to help keep the environment safe.
Health. Health is the most influential element out of all three body, earth and health standards. Body and earth alone are strong components, however having a healthy body and earth is the strongest component in nurturing quality of life.
Ever think about the content of your most intimate products?...Maxim did. Feeling itchy or uncomfortable down there?...Maxim can help. Maxim is a softer, safer and natural alternative to standard conventional feminine hygiene products. Maxim products replace harsh chemical ingredients found in your every day products with the beneficial qualities of organic and natural cotton. In doing so, Maxim products address and resolve major health and environmental concerns associated with the use and production of conventional feminine hygiene and cotton products.
The poeple at Maxim are a little particular when it comes to hygiene. So, whether it’s that time of the month or any other time of the month, Maxim thinks it’s very important that women receive information about what’s going in to their bodies, especially the most intimate parts of their bodies. Therefore, Maxim has provided some helpful points below, about Maxim’s unique qualities, to help guide your decision making and thoughts on the importance of keeping your most intimate products organic and natural.
Maxim Product Benefits & Features:
- Made with 100% Certified Organic and Natural Cotton - A more naturally breathable fiber that’s better for your Body, Earth and Health.
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free - Keeping carcinogens away from your most intimate body parts.
- Synthetic Free - For a Softer, Non-Irritable, and Plastic-less feel.
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free - More Breathable and Absorbent & Uniquely Saving Trees.
- Hypoallergenic/Irritation Free - No more rashes, even for those with the most sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly & User-Friendly Too! - Maintaining product performance while keeping the environment safe.
Made With 100% Certified Organic & Natural Cotton.
Other Brands: What looks like Cotton in other Feminine Hygiene and Cosmetic Puff Products, is not really 100% Cotton. It is usually a blend of Wood Fluff Pulp and Synthetics, like Rayon/Viscose. These cotton alternatives are not as natural, soft on the body, or environmentally friendly as cotton itself.
Maxim Brand: Maxim's products are made with 100% Certified Organic and Natural Cotton. Maxim is the only 100% Cotton-Based hygiene line on the market. Cotton’s natural breathable quality helps prevent the risk of Irritation and makes it Softer on the Body and Better for the Earth. Maxim also uses Organic Cotton, the purest form of cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of Pesticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Sewage Sludge, Irradiation or Genetic Engineering. Instead, Organic Farmers use natural alternative methods and tools that help enhance soil quality and biodiversity and protect the air and water on which we depend. Who wouldn’t prefer their most intimate products to be made from only all organic and natural methods?…all while protecting the air and water we depend on!
Other Brands: Use Chlorine to bleach the raw materials contained in standard feminine hygiene products. The purpose of bleaching is to disinfect and whiten the color of these materials. Dioxin is a chemical substance or resulting residue of the Chlorine bleaching process. It can stay within the fluff fibers of the product materials that come in contact with your body, leading to prolonged exposure to this toxic carcinogen (cancer-causing substance).
Maxim Brand: Products are bleached through a safer process which uses Hydrogen-Peroxide, a natural and safe alternative to Chlorine.
Other Brands: Use Synthetics, man made chemically composed versions of natural materials, like cotton. When synthetics come in contact with the body they can create unfavorable conditions leading to allergy, irritation, discomfort, and even that slight discomfort you may have experienced recently with your conventional products.
Maxim Brand: Products are made with 100% Pure Organic and Natural Cotton, leaving no trace of synthetics touching the body. Unlike synthetics, only the natural breathable qualities of 100% cotton can reduce the risk of irritation and make a softer feeling product. Also, cotton’s entire product life cycle, being renewable and biodegradable, makes it one of the most environmentally-oriented fibers. Compare that to most synthetic, or chemical fibers, which are petroleum based, either made from nonrenewable resources, or less renewable, like tree-based wood fluff pulp.
Wood Fluff Pulp Free.
Other Brands: Use Wood Fluff Pulp for the absorbent core material in sanitary pads. Wood Fluff Pulp is a tree byproduct. Natural forests are being abused and destroyed in the process of obtaining Wood Fluff Pulp.
Maxim Brand: Maxim sanitary pads’ absorbent cores are made of 100% Natural Cotton instead of Wood Fluff Pulp because Cotton is more waste efficient, easily cultivated and its production has less of an overall negative impact on the natural environment. Cotton is a more renewable crop that can be harvested once a year, whereas trees take 6 – 12 years to grow. Also, once the trees are harvested and cut down, they go through a very harsh chemical treatment in order to break them down in to the cotton-like and looking absorbent core you’re used to seeing in other pads. Do not be fooled - even though it looks like cotton, it might not actually be cotton.
Other Brands: Contain Synthetics and other Irritants, such as Fragrances, which are not natural and can cause irritation and discomfort. The plastics, viscose, wood fluff pulp, perfume, super-absorbents and other petro-chemical fillers found in standard feminine hygiene products creates what’s called a “heat-dampness micro-climate” in the body, which is an ideal environment for encouraging the growth of bacteria, fungi and other irritation-causing subjects.
Maxim Brand: Maxim uses natural materials, like cotton and eliminates irritable materials, like Synthetics and Fragrances, to make sure all Maxim products are Hypoallergenic and 100% Irritation Free. Some women who experience vaginal irritations on a regular basis, especially around the time of their menstrual cycle, might not be aware that the source of irritation can be coming from the use of conventional products that are made with irritating materials. Women who suffer from vulva-vaginal irritations when using conventional feminine hygiene products, find relief in Maxim products after using them for only a short period of time. Unique to Maxim Only.
Eco-Friendly & User-Friendly Too!
Other Brands: May be meeting your personal needs, but what about the needs of the environment? Plastic and Synthetics found in conventional products are a substantial source of waste clogging up our landfills, especially with the new popularity of plastic applicator tampons. Billions of tampons, applicators and pads end up in landfills every year, taking years to decompose.
Maxim Brand: Products provide the same leak-resistant comfort of other leading tampons and pads, but only Maxim uses the naturally safe characteristics described above. In addition, Maxim tampons are biodegradable, designed to compost quickly and safely - that means less waste! Also, Maxim feminine hygiene products are packed in Recycled or Recyclable Cardboard Packaging, as opposed to plastic poly bags. Just because they're eco-friendly doesn't mean they can't be user-friendly to meet your personal hygiene needs!