GOOD4U Sports Nutrition - Recovery Formula 100% Natural Cactus Starfruit - 16 oz. (473 mL)
GOOD 4 U 100% Natural Recovery Formula is a recovery drink with multiple components designed to address three issues; muscle and joint fatigue, muscle and joint damage (for those who pushed their bodies to the max), and support for the immune system; so athletes can recover quickly.
Product Function: This GOOD4U Athletic Formula has multiple vital ingredients, such as glutamine and electrolytes. Recovery System is formulated with ingredients to address muscle and joint fatigue, for rapid recovery.
- Glutamin 1000 mg
- Electrolytes 704 mg
- Panax Ginseng 100 mg
- Milk Thistle 50 mg
- Multiple Vitamins
- Gluten Free
- Athletic Supplement, Recovery System
- 100% Natural
- Balanced with Stevia
- 25 Calories Per 8 Fl. Oz. Serving
- Sport Drink of MMA
- Glutamine: Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis and metabolism. The body's natural Glutamine levels plummet during a workout, decreasing strength, stamina, and slowing recovery. The body can take up to 6 days to naturally restore these levels.
- Electrolytes (Potassium): Potassium's role is to maintain water balance inside the cells and help in the transmission of nerve impulses. Low or high levels in blood are of critical significance. Potassium helps to maintain proper muscle and nerve function; it also helps in some important metabolic processes.
- Vitamin D: Essential for building strong bones and teeth, Vitamin D also helps to strengthen the immune system and may prevent some types of cancer. Maintaining sufficient Vitamin D levels may help decrease the risk of several autoimmune diseases such as insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Milk Thistle: Milk Thistle has been used for stomach and appetite complaints, liver problems, and gallbladder problems. Silymarin in milk thistle functions as a potent antioxidant and stabilizes cellular membranes. Milk Thistle also acts to protect kidneys, brain and other vital organs from toxin damage. It treats allergic reactions, reduces inflammation and promotes healing.
Nutrition & Training - Facts, Tips, Tricks & Information
Own Your Game
Athletics require both physical & mental ability. It is our proficiency in these areas that will ultimately determine how well we do. This applies to every sport. There are NO exceptions. Physical success in sport is broken down to two areas; power & skill.
Keys To Building Explosive Power In Sports
Most sports demand varying levels of endurance, but to really be effective you need an explosive burst. Sudden bursts of both power & speed are the game changing elements that separate great players from average players.
How Can You Increase Your Explosiveness?
Explosiveness is really another word for power. Let's clearly define the word "power". Power = Speed x Strength. An individual's ability to exert a great deal of strength very quickly. The application of this can be seen when a player steals a pass, dunks a basketball, delivers a body check or breaks a tackle. Power is clearly useful in just about any sporting application, but how can you develop it? And how can you tailor it to your sport? The difference is down to the training approach.
Each sport follows a general pattern or rhythm. For example, a rugby player will need to jog continuously while he is following the play and then sprint for several seconds when he has possession of the ball or when he is trying to tackle his opponent. The explosive burst will typically last 3-4 or 7-8 second.
Rarely more than that.
In a sport such as power lifting the period of extreme exertion would be preceded by an inactive or light activity period followed by a maximum power output of less than 5 seconds in duration.
This is contrasted sharply by a sport such as hockey, where a player will go from a resting state on the bench to a highly active state on the ice lasting from 1 - 2 minutes punctuated by multiple exertions of short duration 5 second power surges.
Clearly there is a need to apply different training techniques in order to prime your body for your chosen sport.
The major mistake that most athletes make is in training sport specific techniques on the practice field, hardwood or ice. While using the same one size fits all weight training approach in the gym.
Why Are GOOD4U Formulae Different?
The GOOD4U Athletic Formulae have been developed to address the 3 differing need states of the body during the training cycle; Pre-Activity, Active and Post-Activity. In addition to this, the GOOD4U Athletic Formulae offer several different complete and comprehensive training programs that have been broken down to address:
- Those who need to build an overall foundation of size and strength.
- Programs that have been designed to build physical ability for your different sports.
About GOOD4U Drinks
Not All Sports Drinks Are Created Equal. Tired of consuming artificially coloured sugar water, disguised and marketed as sports drinks? Now you can make the switch to the most complete sports drink on the market. GOOD4U Drinks are 100% Natural, low carb, low calorie, sweetened with stevia and taste great. Make the switch today to GOOD4U Sports Nutrition Drinks, and be part of the all natural evolution.