Harbinger FlexFit Lifting Gloves Germ Resistant Anti-Microbial Odor Resistant and Real Wash&Dry Leather- Black/Red- Large-
the all purpose training glove for athletes who require the maximum range of motion in a minimal glove design. Harbinger FlexFit Key Features:
A FULL OFFERING OF ANTI-MICROBIAL PRODUCTS
- Anti-microbial Lycra® reduces odor and eliminates bacterial growth.
- WASH&DRY® Leather is 100% machine washable and dryable.
- TechGel™ Comfort Pads mold to palms for cushioning and protection, and do not break down over the lift of the glove.
- Adjustable wrist closure for a snug but comfortable fit.
- Short finger length reduces unwanted bulk.
- Unique “Stretch Mesh” allows hands and fingers to bend naturally and easily, while keeping them cool.
- Leather reinforcements in key wear areas increase durability.
- FlexFit offers the maximum in hand protection in a minimal design.
- NoSweat™ lining wicks moisture away from your skin.
Nobody likes “Gym Germs”. Consumers are buying anti-bacterial and anti-microbial products at a record pace. That’s in response to growing awareness and concern over the harmful effects of mold and emergence of treatment resistant “Super Bugs”.
Ever the leader, Harbinger has been on the fore-front adapting this technology for use in Fitness. We now offer four core items featuring anti-microbial technology. They are the Men’s and Women’s FlexFit™ Gloves, the 5/8” Anti-Microbial Ribbed Mat and the newest addition, Anti-Microbial Speed Rope.
Harbinger’s anti-microbial technology is environmentally friendly, has proven benefits in its ability to control micro-organisms, slow the degradation of products and greatly reduce odors and stains. And it does not wear off over time and use.
Gloves enhance any training regimen by protecting your hands and increasing bar traction during lifts. They cushion your fingers and palm from the knurling (the metal teeth of the lifting bar). They also provide protection from skin abrasion, calluses and residual bacteria left on the bars. They give you added support (depending on the style of glove) for your wrists, fingers and palms. Gloves have a traction pad on the palm that holds the bar safely in place during lifting. Because they work so hard, you can lift longer and more comfortably!
Harbinger gloves are generally more snug-fitting than other gloves. The leather is designed to break in and stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, we suggest that you buy one size larger than you typically wear. WASHING YOUR GLOVES / EQUIPMENT
Technical performance, quality manufacturing, and unique fabrics distinguish Harbinger from its competitors. Unfortunately, improper care can diminish our product's performance. Our care is extremely easy, just follow these simple instructions:WASH loves on your hands.* Many people hand wash our Wash&Dry gloves when actually machine washing and drying is better for the fabric.
What glove is right for you?
Picking a glove is a very personal thing. There are many options so here are a few tips to make it easier and make the right choice:
Ask yourself how will you use gloves?
If you do any of these activities, training/fitness gloves are an important piece of equipment for you:
- 1. Lifting free weights.
- 2. Using training machines.
- 3. Using cardio vascular machines (rowing, cycling, cross-trainers, etc.)
- 4. Kick Boxing/Boxing
How do I know what features are the most important?
Generally, there are four key things to look for in a training glove:
1. Does it fit your hand?
Sounds simple but very important to note these things when trying on a glove:
- 1. Does it fit snugly without binding?
- 2. Can your fingers flex naturally and comfortably?
- 3. Harbinger training gloves come in both half finger and the three quarter finger. Half finger covers to your first knuckle and the three quarter finger extends to your third knuckle. The three quarter finger helps protect against the knurling on weight bars.
2. Is there enough cushioning on the palm when you grasp a bar or a handle?
- 1. Palms should be flexible but feel cushiony.
- 2. When you grip a handle or a bar, the glove palm and fingers should curl naturally around that surface.
- 3. You shouldn’t feel the "teeth" of the bar or handle cut into your fingers or palm when the bar is firmly grasped.
3. Is there enough palm traction to ensure a "sure grip" when lifting or training?
- 1. Does the palm material look like it will provide you with added traction?
- 2. Does the palm material have extra stitching and padding in those areas that will have direct contact with the bar or a handle?
- 3. When gripping a bar or a handle, does your grip slip as you go through your training motion?
4. Does the glove support my hand and my wrist during training?
- 1. Does the glove feel natural but supportive?
- 2. If you need additional wrist support are you wearing a WristWrap“ glove?
- 3. Does your glove allow you maintain the proper hand, arm and body position when training?