Ronnie Coleman Signature Series - Resurrect-PM Ultra-Concentrated Sleep & Recovery Formula Midnight Grape - 200 Grams
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Resurrent PM Ultra Concentrated Sleep and Recovery Formula is the world's first concentrated sleep and recovery formula! It's a unique combination of ingredients that Ronnie Coleman has taken over the years and then some. Wake up feeling refreshed and revived, knowing your body went to work all night in deep R.E.M. sleep promoting optimal levels of testosterone and an anabolic growth environment, all the while speeding up the recovery process.
- One Month Supply!
- Lean Muscle Growth
- Promotes Deep & Restful R.E.M. Sleep
- Muscle Recovery & Anabolic Growth Support
- SensaCool Flavor Technology
Throughout his career Ronnie Coleman has been asked the question "Ronnie, how do you grow so much with such little sleep?" His answer to them was simple: he sleeps hard, real hard. It has been proven that the harder you sleep the less of it you actually need. It was from this simple concept he has created RESURRECT-P.M., The World's first Ultra-Concentrated Sleep and Recovery Formula.
With this formula Ronnie took all the best ingredients he has taken over the years and combined them into one. Allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and revived, knowing your body was hard at work all night in a deep R.E.M. sleep producing optimal levels of growth hormones and testosterone. While at the same time building muscle with ingredients such as HICA and Creatine Gluconate further speeding up your recovery process.
The sleep you will experience will be like no-other. You will be induced into a deep relaxation of both the body and mind optimal recovery. You will wake up the next day a new person with minimal soreness and motivated for the workout ahead.
No matter if you are someone looking to bulk up and build muscle or lean out and define muscle, its benefits will work the same. It's ideal for stacking with weight gainers or fat burners.
Ask yourself this: Why would one want to buy a Sleep and a Recovery product separate? Especially when Ronnie Coleman has come out with a two-in-one product with RESURRECT-P.M. Yeah, there may be other products out there that are similar but RESURRECT-P.M. is the first true concentrated formula. Meaning they have chosen some of the best ingredients, spent a little more money, what you see is what you get.
What do you have to lose? Other than fat of course! Yeah Buddy!
Resurrect PM Frequently Asked Questions
How does RESURRECT-P.M. work?
RESURRECT-P.M. is a precise blend of ingredients that work to help relax your body and mind helping it get into a sleep state. By relaxing both body and mind, the body is able to get into deep R.E.M. sleep which is necessary for muscle growth. In R.E.M. sleep, your body can release maximum amounts of growth hormone, IGF-1 and testosterone. By helping to promote the body's natural output of these three hormones, muscle recovery is optimized. Additionally, by getting into deep sleep, most individuals find they wake up feeling rested and revitalized.
I typically eat prior to going to sleep, how would I fit RESURRECT-P.M. into my schedule?
To get the full effects from RESURRECT-P.M. it is best to take it on an empty stomach roughly 30 minutes prior to sleep. Most people do consume a protein shake or food before going to sleep. The best way to get them both in is to get your shake or meal in 1-1½ hours before going to bed and then take RESURRECT-P.M. 30 minutes before sleep.
What is the best way to take RESURRECT-P.M.? Everyday or just training days?
To get the best results from RESURRECT-P.M. is to consume if for 5 consecutive days and then take two days off from use. Typically, you train 4-5 days a week and RESURRECT-P.M. will have you covered on those days. To keep getting the full effect from the product, the two days off will allow your body to keep getting the full effects from the product.
If I have consumed alcoholic beverages, can I still take RESURRECT-P.M. on those days?
No. If you have consumed alcohol, do not consume RESURRECT-P.M.
RESURRECT-P.M. has a lot of ingredients, can you give me a breakdown of how each ingredient functions?
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral and a key component of protein synthesis and hormone production as well as supporting the immune system.
- Magnesium: Involved in over 300 biological functions within the human body, Magnesium is a key essential mineral involved in protein synthesis as well as muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B6: In addition to insulin production, Vitamin B6 helps to support the immune system and nervous system. When combined with Zinc and Magnesium, Vitamin B6 also helps to support testosterone production.
- GABA: is an amino acid and a neurotransmitter that helps nerve impulses communicate, regulating brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain, thus promoting relaxation.
- Phenibut: A derivative of GABA, Phenibut is thought to support nerve function and sound sleep as well as reduced stress, relaxed muscles, low anxiety, a positive mood, and restful sleep.
- aHICA: Inclusion of aHICA supports non-hormonal stimulation of mTOR and IGF-1 supporting growth of lean muscle tissue.
- Mucuna Pruiens: Known for its high L-Dopa content, Mucuna helps support the natural production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and testosterone in the body.
- L-Arginine: In combination with L-Ornithine, L-Arginine may help support growth hormone.
- L-Ornithine: In combination with L-Arginine, L-Ornithine may help support growth hormone.
- Creatine Gluconate: Provides greater solubility and bio-availabilty while supporting ATP replenishment, strength and recovery.
- AstraGin: AstraGin increases the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins.
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine works to support the alpha brain wave activity associated with mental calmness and relaxation.
- L-Phenylalanine: A precursor to Tyrosine, Phenylalanine helps to support mood by aiding in the production of dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant and is essential for bone, connective tissue, and skin health.
- Vitamin E: In addition to helping to fight free radicals, Vitamin E helps defend against fatigue, further promoting complete recovery from intense training.
About Ronnie Coleman
- Date of Birth : May 13, 1964
- Place of Birth : Monroe, Louisiana
- Education Background: Grambling State University, 1986 (BS in Accounting, Cum Laude)
- Occupation: Reserve Police Officer for the Arlington Police Dept.
- Height : 5'11"
- Weight : (Contest) 305lbs, (Off season) 330 lbs
- Current Residence : Arlington, TX
- 1st Amateur Victory : Mr. Texas 1990
- Pro Qualifying Event : 1991 World Amateur Championships
- Career Highlight : Winning the 1998 Mr. Olympia
For those of you who don't know him, Ronnie Coleman's career and success were built on hard work and dedication. After graduating from college at Grambling State, he needed a job, so he followed a friend of mine to Texas from Louisiana for work. At the time the one job that was available was a police officer so he took the job. In addition to working as a police officer, he delivered pizzas and worked security, three jobs at once; he ain't never been afraid of hard work. This same attitude Ronnie took into the gym with him when he first started training at Metroflex for a free membership, thanks to Brian Dobson. The harder he worked in the gym, the more success he saw and that just fueled his fire. The first contest Ronnie won was the Mr. Texas in 1990 and in just a short time he turned Pro at the 1991 World Amateur Championships. Even though he was a professional bodybuilder, it was still a hobby so he continued to work full-time as a police officer which just further fortified his unbreakable work ethic.
By putting in the work, Ronnie Coleman laid the foundation that allowed him to obtain his dream in 1998 by claiming the Mr. Olympia title; it was the greatest day of his life and career. He could have just sat on his heels and taken the victory, but this success pushed him to work harder than ever before allowing him to capture a record 8 Mr. Olympia titles. This gave Ronnie the drive to push himself harder and harder every day, settling for nothing but the best which allowed him to change the face of bodybuilding forever setting the standard that bodybuilders strive for today.