Dymatize Nutrition - Xpand 2x Muscle Igniter Pre-Workout Formula Bonus Size 10% More Mandarin Orange - 0.88 lbs. (400 g)
Dymatize Nutrition Xpand 2x Muscle Igniter is an advanced hybrid concentrate that provides explosive strength and stamina, and razor sharp, focused energy. Introducing breakthrough muscle performance and mental focus packed in a NEW hybrid formula! Intense strength and pump with advanced nitric oxide generation from Dymatize Nutrition's unique Agmatine and pomegranate extract blend. Next generation muscle aminos with CHAIN-SOL instantized BCAAs and concentrated Quercetin and B-vitamins for unrivaled stamina and razor-sharp, focused energy. All in the single most research-backed pre-performance product we've ever developed!
Dymatize Nutrition Xpand 2x represents a true breakthrough in performance nutrition science, setting a new standard in pre-workout and pre-performance formulas. Blending quality, proven ingredients in their highest potency, they have created an unrivaled, hybrid-concentrate pre-workout to help take your performance to the next level.
- Pure creatine monohydrate, creatinol-o-phosphate, CarnoSyn beta-alanine and active forms of B-vitamins (co-enzymes) enhance endurance and strength and build muscle
- Highly concentrated cognitive enhancement blend provides razor-sharp, focused energy
- Superior, research-backed BCAA ratios: 2:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine complex
- Nitric oxide blend of agmatine sulfate and a highly potent form of pomegranate extract for longer-lasting intense pumps
- Ultra-micronized formula completely dissolves in seconds in cold water
- Contains no DMAA
Breaking Down the Science behind Xpand 2x
Myo-Xpand: Provides fuel for building muscles
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is backed by hundreds of clinical studies to be the most efficacious form of creatine for athletes. Creatine helps support strength, endurance, faster recovery, lean body mass, and cognitive performance.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate acts as a buffer for lactic acid, which may enhance performance speed and up recovery time.
- Carno-Syn is the highest quality form of beta-alanine, a critical component to synthesizing muscle carnosine in the body. Beta-alanine has been demonstrated to have synergy with creatine. It is also associated with better strength, endurance, and recovery.
- Niacin and Vitamin B3 supports overall energy production and glycogen utilization and replenishment.
Enduro-Xpand: Delivers amino acids
- 2:1:1 Ratio of Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine is demonstrated by research to be the most efficacious blend of branched chain amino acids. This ratio mimics the levels of BCAAs naturally found in muscle, and is the basis for all BCAA-based clinical research.
- Chain-SOL Ultra-Micronization Process of our BCAAs enable them dissolve in cold water in seconds - no more floaters
- Taurine is an amino acid known to support cell hydration and volumization as well as support cardiac function.
- Vitamin B6 in its co-enzymated form, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, is the same active form of the vitamin found in the human body supports enhanced amino acid metabolism.
- Sustamine enhances electrolyte and water absorption in the intestines, helps inhibit muscle protein breakdown and promotes the synthesis of muscle protein following a workout.
Vaso-Xpand: Triggers vasodilation and muscle pumps
- Agmatine Sulfate is a decarboxylated form of arginine and helps increase nitric oxide production.
- NITRO2GRANIT is a highly potent and proprietary form of pomegranate extract standardized for nitrates which facilitate vasodilating pumps, enhance endurance and help reduce fatigue.
- AssuriTEA is a pure, water extracted form of green tea with high concentrations of polyphenols and antioxidants. Highly synergistic with NITROGRANIT and beet root extract.
- Beet Root Extract is another source or nitrates with research that indicates endurance support.
- Folic Acid is essential for the production and maintenance of new cells and facilitates the conversion of agmatine and arginine to nitric oxide.
Focus-Xpand: Supports mental focus and overall cognitive enhancement
- Glucouronolactone (also known as DGL) is a natural metabolite in the body which has been shown to increase energy and enhance attentiveness.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine is a more potent form of tyrosine, an amino acid that is one of the building blocks of protein. It greatly enhances mental focus and energy.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is the purest form of caffeine available. Caffeine has been demonstrated in studies to improve focus, aerobic and anaerobic performance, and metabolism.
- Rhodiola Rosea is a superstar adaptogen that aids in performance, recovery and sharper mental focus.
- Vitamin B12 in its co-enzymated form, methylcobalamin, is the same active form of the vitamin found in the human body helps prevent fatigue and supports cognitive enhancement.
QRS Complex: Promotes endurance, recovery and mental clarity
- Quercetin is a flavinoid found naturally in skins of apples, berries, black tea and some leafy vegetables. As an antioxidant, it has been shown to improve circulation, aerobic endurance and aid in recovery.
- Rutin is an antioxidant that supports vascular health
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant involved in recovery and vasodilation.
FAQs about XPAND2x™:
What makes XPAND 2x™ better than other pre-workout supplements?
XPAND 2x™ is manufactured in a cGMP facility that is NSF for Sport Certified. Raw ingredients are quarantined, tested by HPLC/Mass Spec, microbiology, etc. before being released to the state-of-the art, in-house manufacturing facilities for XPAND 2x™. After XPAND 2x™ is run, it is quarantined and tested again before being sent out. The highest levels of quality control is undertaken to give you the confidence that you're getting everything on the label. Conversely, Dymatize also ensures you are not getting anything unlisted. XPAND 2x™ is free of any banned substances in any recognized professional and collegiate sporting bodies.
XPAND 2x™ was formulated to have full doses of study-backed ingredients in their best forms for bottom line results that are not just based on stimulants like so many other "pre-workouts". There are ingredients that together have hundreds to thousands of studies. Dymatize plans to take that level of research one step further by doing studies on the proprietary ingredients, and the XPAND 2x™ with ATHLETES.
What does the 2x mean in XPAND 2x™? What is a "hybrid"?
2x takes on many meanings, all of which we're relevant to reformulation of a trusted product like Xpand. 2x means the 2nd generation with cutting edge ingredients and the latest research to give you the best product possible. 2x also means XPAND is now half the serving size it was in its last generation (10 grams vs. 20 grams), but even better now. Hybrid refers to the serving size that's in between a concentrate (around 5 grams) and a traditional pre-workout (around 20 grams). The hybrid size allows for efficacious dosing of traditional products, but the lacks the "bulk" seen in some last generation pre-workouts. Xpand 2x™ is better and stronger and you will become better and stronger too.
Are the ingredients in XPAND 2x™ research proven?
Superstars in sports nutrition research like Ultra-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, and CarnoSyn™ Beta-Alanine, Branch Chain Amino Acids (CHAINŸSOLTM) are core to Xpand 2x. Further, there are rising stars as well like Creatinol-O-Phosphate, High Nitrate Pomegranate Extract (NITRO2GRANIT™), AssuriTeaTM and Agmatine Sulfate. Solidifying XPAND 2x's place as a leader in the pre-workout category, X2X will be the subject of a number of forthcoming university studies.
What is Agmatine Sulfate?
Agmatine is decarboxylated arginine, meaning it's a derivative of the amino acid arginine. Agmatine takes active part in the polyamine pathways and has been studied for its impact on nitric oxide, reduction of inflammation, wellbeing and cognition. Agmatine has been noted to support nitric oxide (NO) production through several pathways and is becoming a popular, "go-to" ingredient for pre-workout supplementation.
What results are typical when using XPAND before a workout?
Results will vary based on diet, hydration, sleep, genetics, other supplements, protein consumption, etc. You can be assured that XPAND 2x™ is a results driven formulation using some of the most research-tested ingredients. University based research is currently underway on XPAND 2x™ to concretely state the results in strength, speed, power, muscle mass, etc. that will soon be the benchmark for the industry to follow.
When can I expect to experience the benefits of XPAND 2x™? You should see immediate and obvious benefit with every use of Xpand 2x™. When you use XPAND 2x consistently over time, you should see greatly amplified results as these nutrients are allowed to hit maximal threshold levels for maximal benefit.
When should I take XPAND™?
It is best to take XPAND 2x™ 25-30 minutes prior to your performance/workout. Also, be sure to drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated during and after performance. You can take XPAND on non-performance days and we recommend using XPAND2x™ at least 4 times a week to maintain maximal benefits.
How much XPAND 2x™ should I take?
Pre-workout recommendations for XPAND2x™ are based on a flexible serving system that allows you to customize how much XPAND 2x™ you use based on your size, experience with the product and your workout. For instance, you may have a light workout with cardio or an intense session with weights. Your workout may be early in the morning or later in the evening. With XPAND 2x™ you can dial in the perfect serving number for YOU and YOUR WORKOUT. As with any supplement, especially one with energy or focus support nutrients, it is best to assess your tolerance by starting with the lowest serving recommendation and working your way up over the course of several workouts to find what dose is best for you.
What is the caffeine content of XPAND 2x™?
XPAND 2x™ PRE-WORKOUT Formula allows for flexible servings, so the caffeine content will vary based on the number of scoops you use. There is 120mg of caffeine per scoop and the recommended use ranges from 1-3 scoops depending on your size, training intensity, tolerance and duration. Note: If you are sensitive to caffeine you can use our Caffeine-Free XPAND 2x™.
What other products can I take with XPAND 2x™ (What can I stack with XPAND 2x)? For best results take Elite RECOUP™ for BCAAs intra-workout and ISO·100™ post-workout. Also, NO XPAND capsules can be taken pre-workout with XPAND 2x™ Pre-Workout Formula for additional nitric oxide (NO) support.
Elite Athlete Testimonials
"The pumps were unreal and the best part was it only took
4 shakes to mix in cold water!"
NPC Physique Competitor, Fitness Model & Personal Trainer
"This was an amazing pre-workout that gave me great pumps, the fruit
punch flavor is to die for!"
Fitness Cover Model, Bikini Competitor
MMA Heavyweight Champion
Lesnar was a dominant collegiate wrestler. He wrestled for two years at Bismarck State College in North Dakota, where he accumulated a 56-3 record and earned the NJCAA wrestling championship as a heavyweight in 1998. Lesnar then transferred to the University of Minnesota and proceeded to win the 2000 NCAA wrestling championship as a heavyweight. He finished his amateur career as a four-time All-American, two-time Big Ten Champion and NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion with an overall record of 106-5.
Following his amateur career, Lesnar joined World Wrestling Entertainment and enjoyed immediate success as a professional wrestler. Within five months of making his television debut, Lesnar, at age 25, became the WWE Undisputed Champion. He went on to become a three-time WWE Champion before leaving WWE in 2004 to pursue a career in the National Football League.
Lesnar is currently competing as an MMA fighter. His much anticipated MMA debut was among the highest revenue generating events in the history of pay-per-view. On November 15, 2008, Lesnar captured the Heavyweight Championship in just his fourth professional MMA bout, defeating legendary fighter Randy Couture by technical knockout in the second round. After headlining events registering over 2.2 Million buys, Lesnar was announced as 2008's "top pay-per-view draw" by Yahoo Sports.
To handle his hard-core, and sometimes marathon training sessions, Brock developed his own supplementation program: Xpand Xtreme Pump for pre-workout, Elite Protein for packing on muscle and Elite Recoup for recovery. We now call it...The Brock Stack.
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
USA National Freestyle Wrestling Champion
After only a year and half of training 5 hours per day- Andy captured and won the Masters National title in the Superheavy weight class and overall title to earn IFBB pro status. Truly a young boy's Dream, that started in an average Iowa town, in an average Iowa basement to an average Iowa kid with a not so average brother who pushed him to be a Pro!
Andy received his Bachelor of Science in Education with a Health and Art minor. He has taught in the public school system for 14 years and coached Wrestling and Football with numerous league and State Champions as well.
2010 Figure Olympia Champion
Erin grew up riding horses, and for fun would run next to her horse and jump fences with him. Her parents suggested she try out for the track team in high school. She went on to compete in the high jump, pentathlon, and heptathlon for the University of Florida, and was a Jr All-American and Co-Captain of the team while at UF. Still competing in the high jump in 2008, she missed the Olympic Qualifying Standard in the high jump by 3 cm. This near miss prompted her to try and be competitive in a different sport: Figure. She earned her IFBB Pro Card by winning the Overall Figure Championship at NPC Nationals in 2008, which was her third show! Erin captured her first title as the 2010 Olympia Figure Champion. She has a BA in Environmental Policy from UF, and is currently a Realtor, contest prep consultant, and a writer.
Nutrition was founded in 1994 and has been an industry leader supplying the highest quality nutritional supplements to millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes around the world! Dymatize is a world-renowned company spanning across 50+ countries.
Producing the safest, highest quality and most efficacious products are extremely important to us. In fact, one way they ensure quality is having every raw ingredient and finished products quarantined for 3 days while being tested for potency and purity multiple times by their in-house quality control testing microbiological lab to help ensure that the highest standards are met. Each of these tests is designed to deliver the safest, most effective and consistent products available on the market today. For this reason, they believe that Dymatize is one of the most independently tested brand of sports supplements available in the world.
Their commitment to extremely high quality, superior taste and delicious flavors endures. Developing and offering new cutting edge products along side their already proven product line of 250+ SKUs, they continue to be associated with the top quality products demanded by the top athletes globally.
Beyond providing safe and high quality products, another way they separate theirselves from the rest of the competition is because production of their products and manufacturing of powders and liquids takes place in their own state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. All production equipment, three separate research and development labs, and four quality control labs are all located in-house. They also have their own flavor lab - that's right, they actually make their own flavors when most companies purchase a finished flavor from an outside company. Their facilities are NSF GMP certified as well as FDA inspected. Their pills are also manufactured under strict conditions in a pharmaceutical-licensed facility. They take great pride in the details and construction of their production facilities. Every aspect of the facility design is focused on manufacturing the best quality products.
Because of the cost, most nutrition companies do not own their own manufacturing plants; however, they felt it was a necessary investment to insure the quality of their products down to the smallest detail. Being in total control of the purchasing, processing, blending, and packaging of their own products, they are able to keep prices low, while ensuring the highest safety, efficacy and quality at every step.
They are committed to delivering the highest quality supplements and to the pursuit of Building Better Bodies. Their commitment in time, effort and money is unprecedented in the industry. When you get a Dymatize product, you know exactly what you are getting and that it's undoubtedly the best.