After 1 ½ years in development The Protein Bakery has launched a new product called "The Protein Cookie"
. A moreish, yummy, soft baked, healthy snack The Protein Cookie serves as a great alternative to all the health/protein bars & shakes. Perfect for "people sick & tired of the bar scene!" Also a great indulgent snack, minus the guilt! These cookies are great for energy, strength, speed, endurance, body building, recovery, dieting, Celiac, general health, injury and achieving the best quality of life.This delicious protein cookie comes in a large variety of flavors!MOCHACCINO (1 Cookies = 2.26 oz.) :High in Protein 15g (30% RDI)Low Carb High in Fibre & CalciumHigh in Calcium (26% RDI)Healthy fats from the goodness of almonds Wheat, Gluten, Preservative, Trans Fat FreeNatural sweetener that aids Human Digestive SystemIdeal for Diabetics, Celiac, Low Carb DietsGreat Economical Lunch Replacer - keeps you going till dinner - For the same price as a cup of coffee!Protein cookies have actually been around for some time. They date back at least to the 1970's, though possibly earlier. Modern protein cookies have returned to the roots of cookies, with all natural ingredients and none of the modern products that actually make cookies bad for you. Without all the hydrogenated products, refined sugars and bleached flour, almost anything can be good for you.
What the Protein Cookie does NOT Contain:
So who can eat them?
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- No hydrogenated oils / "trans fats"
- No maltitol (causes bloating & gastric disturbances)
- GE Free
- NO artificial colours, flavourings and no aspartame
- Free of flour, butter, dextrose, glucose & sucrose, which are responsible for sudden swings in blood sugar levels that can leave you feeling tired
- Dieters - Low carb, high protein which sustains the appetite, high calcium which may aid fat burning, extremely high in fibre for adding the bulk, minus the nasty stuff
- Sports Enthusiasts - PRE EXERCISE: Provides a source of fuel, nutrients & protein prior to weight training workouts. Pre- exercise intake of protein is important to aid recovery & adaptation of the work out session or event. POST EXERCISE: Post exercise use is targeted to recover after resistance training & other exercise requiring optimal protein synthesis. Ideal also for appetite suppression following exercise. Studies have revealed consuming protein immediately after exercise can help speed up recovery & promote adaptation to the session
- Diabetics - Low carb & with low GI characteristics, you can't go wrong
- Sick/Injured - The high protein content is necessary to build healthy tissue. Ideal for anyone undergoing a period of muscle growth/recovery
- Elderly - Nutrients delivered in a snack
- Travellers - When you have minimal facilities for food storage & traveling to locations where food availability is limited
- Celiac - Free of gluten & wheat. And they taste superb
- Kids - Kid's school lunches- give them something that is perceived as indulgent, yet healthy & sustaining them. Because of the high protein, it is ideal for tissue development & also with high calcium to build strong bones & nervous system
- Parents - Fab for mum's - running around after kids, chores etc can leave you depleted. A protein cookie is a sweet pick me up that is good for you
- Health Conscious - Energizing & revitalizing AM/PM snack th:" ":... yummmmy
- Corporate - Great for the corporate that is computer bound & need something quick that tastes great & is healthy or for feeding the brain before a meeting