Neuro - Passion Lightly Carbonated Nutritional Supplement Drink - 14.5 oz. (450ml)
Neuro Passion Lightly Carbonated Nutritional Supplement Drink is powerful. It's what gets you up and keeps you going. With a bottle of NeuroPassion you can push yourself to the limit. Powered by a special blend of ingredients, NeuroPassion brings out the best in everything you do whenever and wherever you want. So, drink a bottle and ignite your passion.
- Sustained Energy
- Improved Performance
- Increased Drive and Stamina
- Enhanced Cognitive Function
Vitamins and dietary ingredients provided in NeuroPassion:
- L-Citrulline - an amino acid naturally occurring in watermelon (1). L-citrulline serves as an intermediate in the production of nitric oxide, a important molecule for healthy blood flow and support of the nervous system.
- L-Theanine - an amino acid found naturally in tea leaves, L-theanine is provided in a ratio with caffeine that naturally occurs in tea (dosage equivalent = 2-3 cups of tea). Independent of caffeine, emerging research has also demonstrated the ability of L-theanine to produce unique cognitive benefits. Other emerging research suggests L-theanine can mitigate some of the unwanted side-effects from heavy caffeine consumption.
- Caffeine - Research demonstrates that caffeine increases energetic arousal, vigor, and a sense of well-being.
- Alpha GPC (choline alphoscerate) - A rapidly absorbed source of choline, Alpha GPC contributes to the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for memory. A foundational support nutrient for the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) - Derived from soy lecithin, PS forms the basis of all biological cell membranes. It serves as an important component of neural cells by modulating the activity of receptors and regulating membrane fluidity. Another important structural support nutrient for the brain.
- Vitamin D (D3) - Recent research indicates many vitamin D receptors located on both neurons and glial cells in the brain. Emerging research demonstrates a role for vitamin D in neuroprotection and neurotransmission.
- B-Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid) - Important for supporting functions of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
- Taurine - An amino acid commonly found in foods such as turkey (dark meat), chicken and shellfish.(2) Taurine is important for neurotransmission.
- Resveratrol - An antioxidant found in grapes and red wine.
Neuro is a beverage that helps you do more than simply exist. Using the power of science, each Neuro enhances the body's reaction to all the ways you live your life in color; from providing the spark that ignites your passions and stimulates your mind, to the fuel for your dreams and inner peace, to the catalyst for a healthier life through vitamin D and appetite control. Each Neuro is only 35 calories, contains no artificial flavors or colors and is fully recyclable.