GÜD From Burt's Bees Natural Body Lotion Orange Petalooza 8 oz. (235 ml)
GUD From Burt's Bees Natural Body Lotion Orange Petalooza is like moisturizing your skin with 72 degrees and sunny. Naturally hydrating shea butter quenches skin and absorbs quickly. The scent of blood orange and hyacinth leaves skin smelling delectable. A win-win-win for skin..
- Absorbs quickly
- Leaves skin soft and deliciously citrussy
- No parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals
- Never ever tested on animals. No way!
Open gud Body Care and Shower Karaoke happens. This lush lather will inspire in-shower theatrics, whether it's beling out rock ballads or river-dancing, while the amazing scent will get rave reviews from everyone you pass. Yeah, that's a little theater pun right there.
Open up gud Hand Care and Snap 'n Sway happens. GUD Hand Cream sinks deep into skin, smells incredible, and banishes dryness without leaving hands greasy. Because greasy hands can't grip a dance partner's hand, and you wouldn't want to go spinning off into the void.
Prepare to have your socks rocked off!
GUD comes in 3 incredible, I've-never-smelled-anything-like-that scents. At least one of them will suit your particular mood on any given day. You can even layer them on top of each other. With GUD, there's no such thing as overkill.
- Floral Cherrynova is pretty and flowery. Pretty without being a pushover. Here, the soft scent of Japanese cherry blossoms and creamy almond milk mingle to form a cashmere twin set of gudness. Use the shampoo followed by the conditioner to give your tresses a double dose of whoa.
- Orange Petalooza is an eye-opening, get your mojo going scent of blood oranges and hyacinth. It's not unusual to bust out a cartwheel when you smell it. Use the body wash in the shower and you might forgo the cuppa joe. Slather on the body lotion or spritz a cloud of this scent into the air and walk into the cloud. Feel it banish the clouds from your head.
- Vanilla Flame is seduction in a bottle. The scent of vanilla and rice milk will conjure up an epic geisha who can body slam her fella with merely a look. Spritz a little into the air and let it drift down onto your hair and skin. Or slather up on the body butter. Look in the mirror. Apparently, smokin' is permitted.
Who developed GUD?
GUD comes from the imagination of Burt's Bees and is a novel and extrasensory approach to natural beauty created for the of-the-moment woman ... that's you! Amazing fragrances meet guilt-free formulas and packaging for an all-around good vibe. Just like Burt's Bees products, gud products contain no parabens, no phthalates, no petrochemicals and are never tested on animals - no way!
What makes gud different from other good-smelling, feel good products?
GUD is not only good-smelling and fun, but also 97% natural. They want you, and women everywhere, to be able to enjoy amazing smelling natural personal care products that will leave you looking, smelling and feeling great!
Is it made in the United States?
Does GUD test on animals?
No way! They do not test any of their products on animals.
GUD believes that all people deserve to have the highest quality and standard of living possible. That's why they take their commitment to social responsibility very seriously. Their hands-on efforts and financial contributions are making a difference in both their community and around the world. As with everything else they do, their goals with regard to social responsibility revolve around well-being. They believe everyone must respect and care for all living creatures and be a positive force within the community. They treat their employees with respect. They check and challenge their suppliers to embrace gud principles with regard to theirs. And, they remain committed to never testing on animals. They have established The Greater Good Foundation and will continue to support like-minded organizations that are also focused on being a powerful force for nurturing the well-being of others.
GUD From Burt's Bees is what happens when a few like-minded people decide to make a product that makes other people smile. The name gud actually has a smile built right in. The designs on the bottles aren't just made of flowers. They're flowers made from little bits of fruit, made from origami, and sometimes even pink and purple snowflakes! Even the tiny type on the packages makes you feel good. Like the words "natural" and "not tested on animals" and "no parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals." Pop open the cap, take a hit, and you may start thinking about Saturday. Put it on and you feel the need to triple-sniff your arm. The mailman tries to walk in your backdraft. People in elevators stand a little closer.
This is what they're all about. Making gud happen. In your hair. On your skin. In the awesomely fragrant aura around you.