Bumble Bar Organic Energy Bar Awesome Apricot (40 g)
Bumble Bar Organic Energy Bar Awesome Apricotis an irresistible apricot plus crunchy almonds and chewy seeds. A delightful mix of sweet and tart to give you a jumpstart at any time of day.
Bumble Bars are rich in flax seeds, which contain an abundance of life-enhancing Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). Omega 3 EFAs maintain healthy cell structure and help protect against heart disease, cancer, arthritis and more. EFAs are thought to bolster your energy, improve hormone regulation, improve immunity and reduce stress. Flax seeds also represent one of the best dietary sources of lignans, a class of phytoestrogens that nutritionists say protect against breast, colon and prostate cancers.
Bumble Bars are made with calcium-rich organic sesame seeds to help build strong bones. Sesame seeds contain three times as much calcium as an equivalent amount of milk. And studies show that sesamin, a lignan found only in sesame seeds, is a strong antioxidant that fights free radicals and helps with your cholesterol.
Bumble Bars are rich in fiber. Nutritionists say the soluble kind of fiber found in flax seeds can help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
Bumble Bars are also gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free, filling a need among the growing number of people who are wheat- or dairy-intolerant.
Bumble Bars are made without genetically modified ingredients and are pesticide-free.Omega 3 Benefits
BumbleBar's main ingredients are sesame and flax seed. Flax contains Essential Fatty Acids and is rich in Omega 3's! Unlike Trans Fatty Acids, these fats are plant-based and essential to good health. Why?
The Power of FLAX
- Because your body does not make them. They are only available through our diets or through supplementation, and...
- Because a full 60% of our brain is composed of fats, and EFAs, especially the Omega 3s DHA and arachidonic acid, are the most abundant and the most important, and...
- Studies show that children with ADD ADHD have lower levels of essential fatty acids than do non-ADD ADHD children, and...
- Studies show that lower levels of EFAs can result in problems with learning, behavior, temper, sleep, and immune function. These problems can be significantly helped when EFA levels are brought up to normal levels.
Flax is one of the most ancient cultivated plants. Flax is natures richest source of:
- Omega 3 essential fatty acids: For healthy cell structure and cancer prevention
- Plant Lignans: Comparable to soy as a natural estrogen regulator.
- Dietary Fiber: For a healthy heart and colon.
1 Bumble Bar contains 1/2 Tablespoon of Flax