Sinclair Institute Sexual Imagination: 8 Ways To Spice It Up!
Sinclair Institute Sexual Imagination: 8 Ways To Spice It Up! is an exciting adult sex education DVD that will show you how explore new sexual techniques, positions, and eachother. Most people need an occasional creative push in the bedroom to make things exciting again. Watch Sinclair Institute Sexual Imagination: 8 Ways To Spice It Up! and learn how loving couples get to know each other all over again and add excitement back into their sex lives. Try new toys, experiment with new positions, incorporate erotic massage, get out of the bedroom, and explore G spot pleasures. Discover new techniques to expand your anal, oral and sensory play with Sinclair Institute's Sexual Imagination: 8 Ways To Spice It Up!. Discover the secrets for ultimate pleasure! There's an old saying that the largest sex organi is our brain. If sex really does lie deep in our imagination, making love has as much to do with emotion and desire as it does with our physical selves. Learn how to re-engage your sensual and sexual imagination with Sinclair Institute's Sexual Imagination: 8 Ways To Spice It Up! Run Time: 45 min.What is the Sinclair Institute?
The Sinclair Institute, founded in 1991, helps couples discover how to improve their love life, how to have better sex. The Sinclair Institute created ground breaking sexual health products such as the Better Sex Video Series and the Better Sex Synergy Pleasure System. The Sinclair Institute also sells the best-of-the-best sexual health products created by other companies.Sinclair Institute Core Values
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE.
- Treat people as The Sinclair Institute wants to be treated.
- Be open and honest.
- Give back by using The Sinclair Institute's profits to improve their products and services and the world at large.
- Respect the values of The Sinclair Institute employers, employees and customers.
- Strive for excellence by learning from The Sinclair Institute's mistakes and improving themselves.
- Listen, listen and listen some more.
- Sexual health is a key to happiness and good sexual health comes from accurate, helpful information presented in a friendly and unthreatening way.