Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Amethyst Lip Gloss - .5 oz. (14 ml)
Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Amethyst Lip Gloss is infused with organic shea butter and jojoba oil to soften and nourish lips. Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Amethyst Lip Gloss contains natural mineral color, vitamin A, and vitamin E to repair and protect lips. Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Amethyst Lip Gloss has a luscious organic flavor - mint with a hint of vanilla.
- No Parabens, SLS, Phthalates
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Natural
- 91% Organic
Kiss My Face has combined natural mineral color with organic beeswax, shea butter and jojoba oil for shine and moisture. You'll be beautiful, naturally. Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Lip Gloss is available in 6 shades - one is perfect for you. All Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Color Lip Glosses are earth friendly products containing no parabens, SLS, phthalates, synthetic colors or flavors.
Natural Lip Care
A kiss is the most natural thing in the world. So it makes sense that natural ingredients would give you a prettier pucker. From healing chapped, dry lips to adding a pretty gloss or tint, there’s nothing like Kiss My Face for your kisser.
Extracted from a desert shrub, jojoba oil is nature's most effective moisturizer for skin and hair. Native Americans used jojoba oil for cosmetic and medicinal purposes, attributing mystical healing powers to it. Now you can enjoy the same superb moisturization and antiaging benefits. Jojoba oil helps prevent and reduce wrinkles, promotes new cell growth and makes skin luminous. This liquid gold also conditions hair and scalp, leaving hair shiny and lustrous.
Egyptian Queen Nefertiti was a big fan of Shea Butter and told everyone who would listen (and everyone had to because she was Queen), how she owed her legendary beauty to Shea Butter. Shea Butter is a deep skin moisturizer that actually slows skin's cellular degeneration while helping skin keep its elasticity and healthy radiance. Our Shea Butter is wild-crafted from the nuts of the African Shea tree.
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. As a company that has been around for over 30 years, Kiss My Face brings their experience to creating wildly effective natural products, made with the finest ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer. You can Kiss My Face because...it will make you feel great...inside and out!
Kiss My Face's pure and natural products are...
- Healthy - Your skin can absorb 60% of what you put on it...Kiss My Face products are made from the finest ingredients nature has to offer.
- Effective - Used for centuries, natural ingredients have powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy skin and hair. Kiss My Face's luxurious formulations combine natural and organic botanicals, vitamins and oils with cutting edge science to bring you wonderful products that work!
- Earth Friendly - A core element of Kiss My Face's mission is having a 360 degree view of how their products...and everything that it takes to get them to you...affect the planet. Kiss My Face uses sustainable, plant based ingredients that are gentle to people and the planet. Kiss My Face strives to use the highest level of post consumer, recycled content in every bottle, box, display or brochure that brings their message or their product to you. Kiss My Face's goal is to walk gently and respectfully with the earth.
- Economically Friendly - Great products at great prices. Kiss My Face all uses their products and so do their friends and families. So naturally they want what you want — clean, natural, effective products that are affordable for every day use.
Kiss My Face has been feeding body and soul for over 30 years!
About Kiss My Face
At Kiss My Face, they believe that nature creates the best ingredients. They believe it's their job to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care formulations that are potent and effective to make you look good and feel good.
Kiss My Face Product Values:
Kiss My Face's goals are simple — to provide you with products that:
- are natural — a resource for products you can trust.
- are effective — wonderful products that really work.
- are healthy — clean, natural ingredients that help you feel and be your best.
- provide value — great products at great prices.
- are responsible — quality ingredients and responsible production methods.
Kiss My Face Company Values:
- Kiss My Face is committed to transparency — they share all ingredients in all products so you know what you’re getting.
- They believe in providing their customers with innovative, high quality products that are natural and effective.
- They strive to reduce their footprint by using ingredients from renewable resources and sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Kiss My Face believes in having fun — when you're happy, they're happy. So they're committed to putting a smile on your face at every opportunity.
Kiss My Face's Story
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. KISS was founded by Bob Macleod and Steve Byckiewicz 30 years ago on a 200 acre farm in New York's beautiful Hudson River Valley.
It was the dawn of the 1980's. A couple of (very) young vegetarians are living happily in an ancient house on an organic farm that was used as a hospital during the Revolutionary war. One night in front of a crackling fire, a light goes off and the two modestly decide to revolutionize the cosmetic industry. Lofty plans with loads of creativity and style are created. The Kiss My Face natural body care company is born, starting with some big, ugly, green bars of soap from Greece. But there is absolutely no money...the stage is set for a business disaster.
The boys load the soap and some organic squash from their garden into their aging VW and head to NYC, all the way hoping the proverbial door won't be slammed in their faces...it isn't! Retailers offer overwhelming support, think the olive soaps are beautiful, buy the squash and even buy them lunch occasionally. The boys are smiling.
Fast forward to today. The VW was traded in for a hybrid but the boys still have their youthful enthusiasm. Now, with a successful line of over 200 bath and body products sold in over 19 countries worldwide, KISS has become a respected leader in natural body care. Kiss My Face has gotcha covered from head to toe...with a few stops in between!