Pure Essence Labs Joint 4 Way Support System
To not only build joints, but also protect against worse health challenges, joint supplements must address the imbalances in these organ systems. Yet,Pure Essence Labs Joint 4 Way Support System stands alone in doing so. Because of this, Pure Essence Labs Joint 4 Way Support System will outperform any other joint supplement you've ever used. Joint supplements have long provided chondroitin or glucosamine sulfate, which the body uses to build cartilage. But, other factors are also important. MSM provides sulfur, which is commonly deficient in those with joint degeneration, and fights joint inflammation. Collagen provides proteins that keep joints strong, and hyaluronic acid keeps them flexible and pain free. Together, these factors form the finest group of modern nutraceuticals every assembled to support joint health. But, building cartilage is not enough. Holistic health systems ask why we are not making enough cartilage in the first place. The answers are stagnant blood, blockages in the flow of energy in the Liver System, and general weakness in the Kidney System.Features & Benefits:
The Whole Food Revolution
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Supports our joint structure by donating building material for our joints. Research has shown Glucosamine Sulfate to provide better support for joints compared to the cheaper Glucosamine HCL.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - A key component in synovial fluid, which acts as a shock absorber in our body.
- MSM - Donates organic sulfur, which our body requires for the repair or replacement of damaged tissue. Has soothing properties on our joints.
- BioCell Collagen II - Provides building material for our joints in an easy to absorb form that our body can utilize.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Stimulates immune response at low doses and guards against inflammation.
- Licorice Root, White Peony Root - Provides soothing relief to the joints.
- Eucommia Bark - Contains phycocyanin, a powerful anti-oxidant and immune enhancer & provides vegetarian pre-made glycogen, an energy source for our immune system.
- Dong Quai Root, Ligustrum Fruit, Achyranthes Root, Cinnamon Bark & Rehmannia Root - Supports the liver in the detoxification process, which reduces the burden on the immune system.
- Siler Root, Gentian Root, Angelica Pubescentis, Panax Ginseng, Cinnamon Bark & Ligustrum Fruit - Used in Asia for liver and immune system support.
- Loranthus Stem, Cnidium Root, Ligustrum Fruit & Rehmannia Root - Provides rich levels of polysaccharides thought to help immune cells communicate with one another.
- Poria Cocos Herb - Involved in the repair of tissue and building material for cartilage.
- Asarum Herb - Also referred to as Chinese Ginger, this herb has soothing properties on the joint and is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its warming properties, since arthritis is associated with coldness.
- Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Beta Glucanase & Phytase - Plant enzymes that improve the utilization of cartilage building factors.
- Organic Spirulina Organic Barley/Oat Grass Juice - Contains vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, enzymes and other phyto-nutrients that support joint health.
Pure Essence Laboratories, Inc., is the result of over 50 years experience in designing the world's finest dietary supplements. In 1980, Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey established a small company to distri:" ":ther SuperFoods. These products were the industry's first Food-Based supplements. Food-Based has stood the test of time because whole food nutrition makes a difference you can actually feel. Whole food nutrition outperforms isolated nutrients for two reasons. First, whole foods contain nutrients in the exact forms and balance as they exist in nature. This gives cells the raw materials and catalysts they need to function. Second, whole foods are the only way to obtain the phyto-nutrients that protect cells from the damage caused by free radical oxidation, glycation, etc.The Cellular Concept of Health
Everything our bodies do, they do by converting or producing chemicals in cells. The proteins that form muscles, tendons and ligaments are built in cells. The hormones that regulate stress response, sexual activity, the central nervous system, water retention and so on are built in cells. The conversion of glucose into energy happens in cells. The factors our immune systems make to fight infection or disease are made in cells. Oxygen reaches the blood from the lungs by traveling in cells. Foods are digested because enzymes and acids are produced, you guessed it, in cells. In short, without living, functioning cells, we could neither walk nor talk, speak nor think, nor so much as bat an eye. What does all this mean? That health is simply the reflection of how efficiently our cells do their work. And this is determined, in large part, by the nutrients they draw from our foods.Phyto-Chemicals
For many years, supplements consisted of vitamins and minerals -- and nothing else. The reason was simple. Research had not yet unlocked the wondrous world of phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients (also known as phyto-chemicals) are factors that are found only in plants. Plants make them to protect their own cells against molds, yeasts, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and the oxidation caused by free radicals. When we consume them, they protect our cells in the same ways. So far as medical science knows, there is nothing else on earth that can protect cells from damage, maintain efficient cellular function, and protect health. Dieticians, nutritionists and doctors agree that we should eat more fruits and vegetables because these foods are the most common sources of phyto-nutrients. Science now agrees that children should get at least five cup sized servings each day, adult women should get nine, and adult men should get up to 13. Yet, less than one in 10 Americans get even half of what they need. This creates a phyto-nutrient deficiency that undermines health by limiting every type of cellular function. Why don't we eat seven to 13 cups of fruits and vegetables each day? Because, it's hard to eat 13 cups of anything, and because fruits and vegetables are not most people's favorite foods. In the last decade, phyto-nutrients have begun to show up in supplements. But, most supplements provide them only in limited varieties and amounts. Well designed supplements can deliver the amounts and varieties of phyto-nutrients we need to make a major difference in our health. But, to do so, they must include not only a wide variety of fruit and vegetable concentrates, but the world's great SuperFoods and Superior Herbs, as well.SuperFoods
Because of the success of products made by Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey, many companies started using small amounts of true SuperFoods in their supplements. Others began to use common table foods, like spinach and broccoli, and call them SuperFoods. While there are many wondrous foods that do taste good enough to eat, the term "SuperFoods" is reserved by nutritionists for foods that contain huge levels of completely digestible proteins, and that also provide valuable phyto-nutrient complexes. These foods include Spirulina (over 60% protein) and the juices of :" ": all rich in chlorophyll. In addition, Spirulina provides phycocyanin (an antioxidant that is being studied for countless protective health benefits) and is the only known source of premade glycogen (the molecule the human body uses to store excess energy). The juice of grasses contain vast numbers of enzymes, including SOD, which is considered to be a master antioxidant (protects cells from free radical oxidation). Because these foods provide such large amounts of protein, plus a complete array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, they give cells almost everything they need to produce energy. Because they also contain antioxidant phyto-nutrients, they also keep cells in top working order. Superior Herbs
There are three major categories of herbs. The first is culinary, for use in cooking. The second is medicinal. These herbs are called "inferior" by Traditional Chinese Medicine, because their purpose is to be used temporarily while we recover from "inferior" states. The third is tonifying by Traditional Chinese Medicine because they build health, which is the "superior" state. Superior Herbs are the world's oldest and most profound dietary supplements. They have been used in holistic medical systems for nearly 4000 years. They are best defined as plants whose phyto-nutrients strengthen, invigorate or restore normal function to at least one major organ or gland. They are so important because they contain very unique phyto-nutrients that are found in no other plants on earth. Because these phyto-nutrients work on specific types of cells, you can use single (or small groups of) Superior Herbs to benefit a single organ or body function, or in larger groupings to support your cells as a whole. Superior Herbs are the superstars of the botanical kingdom. They are, in truth, the greatest of all the SuperFoods. They should play a significant role in everyone's daily supplement regimen.Pure Essence Labs' Approach
Pure Essence exists for only one reason. That is to use Nature as the model by which to build and maintain good health. Using Nature means understanding Nature. And, understanding Nature includes respecting time honored holistic medical systems. There is no doubt modern science has wrought many wonders. It is important to take advantage of these advances. But, it is also important to keep them in perspective, and to use them with the wisdom of the age old traditions that are as true today as they have ever been. At Pure Essence, they do just that. Pure Essence Labs joins the best of the old with the best of the new, making it all available to you as the most holistic, and most effective dietary supplements and nutraceuticals ever offered. Pure Essence Labs hopes you'll accept their invitation to become part of the Pure Essence family. And Pure Essence Labs promises that, if you do, you'll be glad you did.