Seventh Generation Free & Clear Training Pants Unisex 2T-3T (Up to 34 lbs.) 25 Pack
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Unisex Training Pants 2T/3T (Up To 34 lbs.) are designed to be kind to little bottoms with no fragrances, latex, petroleum-based lotions or chlorine processing. Potty training's a big step for your little one. Free & Clear training pants keep little slips from becoming big deals while your toddler learns to take control. Your toddler will love showing off the limited-edition character prints featured on Free & Clear training pants to celebrate Seventh Generation's partnership with Dr. Seuss's The Lorax (only in theaters, 2012).
- Graphics featuring the Lorax
- Inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Stretchy, tear away side panels for better fit and convenience
- Free of Chlorine Processing
- Free of Fragrances and Latex
- Free of Petroleum Based Lotions
As always, Seventh Generation training pants are free of chlorine processing; they are also free of fragrances, latex and petroleum-based lotions, so you get to decide what touches your baby's sensitive skin. Their diapers now have in improved environmental footprint, due to a redesigned core that is more efficient at absorption and uses less processed chlorine-free wood pulp.
What are Free & Clear Training Pants?
Just like Free & Clear diapers, Free & Clear Training Pants are free of chlorine processing; they are also free of fragrances, latex and petroleum-based lotions, so you get to decide what touches your child's sensitive skin. Offering premium leakage protection and stretchy, comfortable side panels, Seventh Generation Free & Clear Training Pants are a great choice for your growing toddler.
What changed in your transition to Free & Clear Training Pants?
Free & Clear Training Pants now have a redesigned, lighter-weight core that is more efficient at absorption and uses less wood pulp. They still offer the same premium absorbency, comfort and leakage protection for your child.
Do Seventh Generation Diapers or Training Pants have cartoon characters on them?
To celebrate their partnership with Dr. Seuss's The Lorax (only in theaters 2012), Free & Clear diapers, overnight diapers and training pants will feature limited edition prints featuring your favorite characters from the film.
Why doesn't Seventh Generation use chlorine in the processing of its Diapers, Training Pants and Overnights?
Seventh Generation believes in processing without the use of chemicals containing chlorine because chlorine processing can produce chlorinate hydrocarbons, which have a negative impact on the environment. By choosing not to process with chlorine, they help reduce the overall amount of chlorinated toxins released into the environment, and in that way, Seventh Generation is helping to make the world a healthier place for you and your family.
If every household with babies in the United States with babies replaced just one package of diapers or training pants processed with chemicals containing chlorine with Seventh Generation chlorine-free diapers, that would prevent 2800 lbs. of chlorinated hydrocarbons from polluting the air, lakes and streams. Your choice of Seventh Generation chlorine free products can help reduce the amount of chlorinated toxins released into the environment and help make the world a healthier place for your family and generations to come.
Seventh Generation discloses all ingredents. You have the right to know what makes these diapers safe for the environment and your baby, as well as effective at keeping your baby dry and comfortable. They include a list of ingredients on all their baby care products.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics. One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves and every point along its supply chain, from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers, and their own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the mext seven generations." Everytime you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.