Wet & Dry Pick Up - Easily picks up wet or dry spills.
Great Run Time - Up to 12 minutes of cleaning.
Wall Mountable Charging Base:
The Charging Base recharges your DirtTamer Supreme V2400 vacuum and stores the vacuum with its cleaning tools for convenient access.
The Charging Base can be mounted vertically (see Figure A) or placed on a horizontal surface such as a counter, shelf, etc. If you choose to wall mount the Charging Base, please follow these steps:
- Pick a convenient position within 6 feet of an electrical outlet. If the Charging Base will be mounted closer to an outlet, wrap any excess
cord in the storage area on the back of the Charging Base. (Note: Do not use an outlet which is controlled with a wall switch).
- Place the Charging Base against the wall in the desired location and mark the center of each hole.
- Drill a 3/16" diameter hole through the center of the top mark. Push a Plastic Wall Anchor into the drilled hole.
- Insert one of the included screws and turn it until the screw head is 1/4" above the wall surface.
- Recheck that the hole alignment is straight, then drill the second hole and install the other Plastic Wall Anchor and Screw.
- Slide the Charging Base into place making sure the cord exits through one of the slots.
Battery Charging Procedure:
- Plug the Charging Base into a 110/120 volt electrical outlet.
- Important: Make sure that the On/Off switch is turned to the "Off" position before charging. Otherwise, your vacuum will not charge.
- Slide the vacuum downward onto the Charging Base making sure that the vacuum firmly hooks onto the Charging Base. Your vacuum will begin charging and the Green LED light on the Charge Indicator will glow to show charging is taking place. If your DirtTamer Supreme V2400 is completely out of power, a full recharge will take approximately 10 hours.
NOTE: before first use, charge your vacuum for at least 24 hours.
- To maintain a charge, keep the Charger plugged into a standard wall outlet at all times. When charging, the Charger may be warm to the touch. This is normal.
Charge and Low Battery Indicators:
Unique LED lights monitor the power condition of your DirtTamer Ultima V2510 vacuum.
- Green Light Only: Indicates that the vacuum is charging or "on" and operating at an acceptable level of power.
- Red Light Only: The red light will illuminate when your vacuum is almost out of power and needs to be recharged.
Your DirtTamer Supreme V2400 vacuum includes the following unique cleaning tools that will make your cleaning tasks easier.
This tool has rubber edges for picking up liquid spills on hard surfaces such as floors, countertops, etc. Attach the Squeegee to your vacuum by pushing the tool firmly into the Bowl Nozzle.
- EXTENDIBLE WAND/CREVICE TOOL
This "two in one" tool works great as a long reach cleaning wand or a crevice tool.
To use as a long reach cleaning wand: simply extend the tool by pulling each end of the tool in opposite directions (the tool will expand like an accordion) and insert the larger end into the
Bowl Nozzle. The wand is then ready for cleaning hard to reach areas (e.g. ceiling corners, under appliances, etc.).
- To use as a crevice tool: simply compress the tool to your desired length and insert the larger end of the tool into the Bowl Nozzle. The crevice tool is then ready to use in tight places such as between car seats, in corners, etc.
- UPHOLSTERY BRUSH
This tool is used for picking up dirt and dust debris from upholstery, tables, etc. Attach the Upholstery Brush to your vacuum by pushing the tool firmly into the Bowl Nozzle with the brush facing down.
Dirt Finding Headlight:
Your DirtTamer Supreme vacuum is equipped with a unique Dirt Finding Headlight which allows you to easily see dirt and dust under furniture or in dark corners. The headlight will operate when the vacuum is switched "On".Replacement Lamps For Headlight:
The lamp in your DirtTamer Supreme headlight will last for years of normal household use.
Lamp Replacement Instructions:
Insert the tip of a flat head screwdriver into the slot at the front of the lamp and twist to remove the lamp cartridge.
Remove the used lamp cartridge with your fingers.
Insert a new replacement lamp cartridge. Use only a genuine FilterStream V2400-LAMP lamp cartridge.
3-Stage Filtration System:
Dirt Tamer Supreme has a revolutionary, patented 3-stage filtration system that provides superior suction for a longer period of time.
Large particles of debris are separated from liquids and air. The large particles remain in the Pre-Filter for easy disposal
(see "Maintenance" section of the instruction manual for Pre-Filter
and Bowl emptying instructions).
Stage 2: Liquids and smaller dirt particles are separated from air and collected in the Bowl.
Stage 3: Fine dust/dirt particles are trapped by the standard Foam Filter (included), or, with the included HEPA filter, 99.97% of dust,
pollen, bacteria and other allergens down to 0.3 microns in size can be captured.
How To Use:
Remove your vacuum from the Charging Base and slide the On/Off Switch to the "On" position to operate. Slide the On/Off Switch to the "Off" position between cleaning tasks to conserve power.
Picking Up Dry Debris:
Use your vacuum for picking up dirt, dust, food crumbs, etc. from counters, bare floors, rugs, automobile interiors, upholstered furniture, etc. After dry pickups, empty and clean the Bowl and Foam Filter before picking up liquid or wet spills.
Note: If using a HEPA Filter in place of the Foam Filter, shake loose, or brush off any dust or debris from the HEPA Filter if you notice any build-up. Do not wash or rinse the HEPA filter, as this may damage the HEPA material. If the HEPA Filter accidentally gets wet from vacuuming wet spills, remove the HEPA Filter, pat it dry with a paper towel, and allow it to thoroughly air dry before next use.
Picking Up Liquids or Wet Debris:
Use your vacuum to pick up liquids or wet debris. For ideal performance, FilterStream recommends the use of the Foam Filter for liquid debris.
(a) For liquid pickups, insert the Squeegee into the Bowl Nozzle and pull the Squeegee through the liquid.
(b) Do not fill the Bowl beyond the end of the Pre-Filter (about 9 oz. of liquid). If there is any liquid in the Bowl, hold the Bowl Nozzle down to avoid leakage. Tipping the Bowl Nozzle up may cause the liquid to enter the fan area.
(c) After picking up perishable spills (e.g. milk, juice, etc.), empty your vacuum's Bowl and Pre-Filter immediately and thoroughly clean the Bowl, Pre-Filter, Filter Cover and Foam Filter to prevent mold and mildew from forming.
Your DirtTamer Supreme V2400 vacuum will be more effective at cleaning up spills if you adhere to the following procedures:
Carpet Clean Ups:
Immediately vacuum up as much of the spill aspossible.
For oily spills, work some low sudsing carpet shampoo into the area according to the directions on the shampoo container (do not use solvent based cleaners). Vacuum up shampoo and spill residue, then proceed to step #3. For water soluble spills, dampen the spill area
using a spray bottle of cold, clean water. Be careful not to saturate the carpet.
Work water into the nap of the carpet.
Vacuum up water and spill residue.
Repeat the above procedure if necessary.
Cover the cleaned spill area with several layers of paper towels or a terry cloth towel. Step on the towels several times to soak up the moisture.
Brush up the nap of the carpet.
Upholstery Clean Ups:
Immediately vacuum up as much of the spill as possible.
Follow your furniture manufacturer's instructions
for spot cleaning upholstery.
Note: Never use flammable cleaners with your vacuum.
Emptying/Cleaning Pre-Filter and Bowl:
Liquids, dirt and debris (wet and dry) picked up by your vacuum will collect in the Pre-Filter and Bowl. To empty/clean these parts, please follow these steps:
(a) Holding the Bowl with one hand and the Handle/ Housing with the other, depress the Bowl Latch and swing the Bowl away from the Handle/Housing.
(b) While holding the Bowl in one hand, remove the Pre- Filter with your other hand by grasping the pulltab on top of the Pre-Filter with your fingers. Empty any dirt, debris, or liquid from the Bowl and Pre- Filter into the sink or wastebasket.
(c) Rinse or hand wash the Pre-Filter, Bowl and Filter Cover with water (if needed, with warm, soapy water).
(d) Allow the Pre-Filter, Bowl and Filter Cover to dry. Then reinsert the Pre-Filter into the Bowl, snap the Filter Cover onto the Handle/Housing, and reattach the Bowl to the Handle/Housing.
See the attached PDF or product's Instruction Manual for further instructions and additional information including Filter Replacement, Filter Cleaning, Cleaning The Vacuum Housing, Battery Removal and Disposal, Battery Replacement, Accessories, and 2 Year Limited Warranty.