John Masters Organics - Moroccan Clay Purifying Mask - 2 oz.
- Brand:John Masters Organics
- Ship Weight:0.30
John Masters Organics Moroccan Clay Purifying Mask
Perfect for oily or combination skin, this new mask uses genuine Moroccan clay to purify and balance without drying. Balsam Copaiba resin acts as an anti-inflammatory while oat beta glucan stimulates procollagen production and promotes cellular turnover. 2 oz.
• moroccan clay - absorbs oils and impurities
• balsam copaiba - anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
• oat beta glucan - stimulates collagen production; revitalizing; protects against UVA rays; anti-inflammatory
• lavender - soothes and calms skin
• sunflower - retains moisture and protects the skin
• aspen bark - new all-natural preservative
Caring about yourself and caring about the earth don’t have to be mutually exclusive. For over 20 years, this has been the guiding force in creating Super Natural Beauty for your hair, your skin, and your home.
John Masters Organics grew out of his desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honored at John Masters Organics.
We only get one body, and we only get one planet. Why not treat them both with the utmost care? John Masters Organics didn’t want to deal with chemicals and synthetics everyday, and I truly believed that when given the option, others would feel the same. Why use synthetics when natural products work better and are safer for the environment?
This labor of love has yielded over 30 sumptuous products, and it gives John Masters Organics great pleasure to share this Super Natural Beauty with you.
John Masters Organics is committed to partnering with local farmers who have a proven history of respect towards their environment in how they harvest their ingredients. It is truly inspirational to see how these multi-generational farms continue to employ age-old practices that produce ingredients in the most eco-sensitive way possible.
With wild-harvested ingredients, cold-pressed and steam distilled extracts, and a strict ban of all petroleum or non-carbon based products; John Masters Organics is able to provide unparalleled care for your hair and skin. Because only the world’s finest botanicals can make the world’s finest products
All of the organic ingredients they purchase are certified organic by EcoCert, Quality Assurance International, California Certified Organic Farmers, or Organic Crop Improvement Association. All are recognized by the National Organic Program for the USDA.
Why use harsh chemicals in shampoos, styling gels, skin moisturizers and soaps? They were created as cheap substitutes for organic compounds that do a better job. It’s better for the body and the earth to simply return to the source: super natural botanicals.
At the moment the USDA organic seal is only approved for products that meet their acceptable edible food standards, however, new progress is being made everyday to help create a standard for the cosmetic industry. It is very important to John Masters Organics to have the seal on all of their products as soon as it is available.
All ingredients must meet John Masters' strict guidelines :
1. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
2. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
3. No petro-chemicals
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
:" ":therapeutic properties of plant oils
10. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
11. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
12. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
13. Fair-Trade ingredients must be used when possible