Blessed Herbs - Lung Rejuvenator - 2 fl. oz. (59 mL)
Blessed Herbs Lung Rejuvenator helps to soothe and promote a healthy bronchial system. Lung Rejuvenator is a natural tonic for the lungs with 16 natural herbal ingredients that soothe and open airways, ease coughs and promote a healthy immune response to pathogens.
Blessed Herbs Lung Rejuvenator Ingredients
- Mullein (leaf) – Mullein leaf is an effective lung tonic indicated for chest congestion. It helps loosen phlegm, break up congestion and soothe irritated mucus membranes.
- Butterfly Weed (Pleurisy root) – An important herb to Native Americans, butterfly weed encourages expectoration, potential reduction of occasional respiratory inflammation and provides a general mild tonic effect on the respiratory system.
- Lungwort lichen – With strong antioxidant compounds, lungwort helps to detoxify the lungs and provide relief from respiratory irritation. It has been shown to thin and loosen phlegm and mucus for easier expectoration.
- Grindelia (aerial parts) – By helping to relax the smooth muscles of lungs, grindelia helps relieve respiratory catarrh and promote the normal production and elimination of mucus in the respiratory system. Its strong expectorant action has been shown to reduce blockage of the airways.
- Organic Elecampane (root) – Elecampane is considered a natural lung cleanser that is recommended for conditions with large amounts of mucus. It’s phytochemicals coat and soothe bronchial passages and protect against foreign pathogens.
- Chlorella – A powerful detoxifying agent, chlorella helps rid the lungs and airways of heavy metals, molds and pollutants. Chlorella also helps to regenerate immune cells.
- Cordyceps (mycelia CS-4 extract 2:1) – Extracts from this medicinal mushroom help promote healthy lungs and bronchial airways. It is considered a tonic that clears the lungs, improves vitality and helps to increase natural immunity.
- Turkey Tails (mushroom extract 8:1) – This mushroom has been used traditionally and presently to support the immune system., Used worldwide for respiratory ailments, turkey tails reduces the production of phlegm and eases discomfort caused by inflammation.
- Wild American Ginseng (root) – American ginseng aids in the protection of upper respiratory concerns. It is also an adaptogen that supports a healthy nervous system and reduces fatigue.
- Mullein (flower) – The flower of mullein is a popular natural remedy that helps loosen and expectorate sticky mucus. It contains phytonutrients where research is showing may support the health of the body.
- Lobelia (aerial parts) – Lobeline, the active compound of the herb, has been shown to promote the breaks down of congestion in the lungs and thins mucus. It also has a bronchodilating effect that opens the airways for deeper breathing.
- Organic Black Peppercorns – Extracts of black pepper are said to improve circulation and improve lung-related conditions. Its active ingredients have been shown to support the health of the lungs and airways.
- Organic Ginger (root) – Ginger relaxes the airways, making it a natural herbal support for upper respiratory health concerns. Ginger promotes respiratory health by helping to rid the lungs of pollutants and other irritants, while relieving congestion and improving circulation.
- Long Pepper (fruit) – In Ayurvedic medicine, long pepper is indicated for "cold, wet and 'mucousy' conditions of the lungs." It may help expel accumulated mucus and improve circulation to the lungs.
- Organic Sweet Violet (leaf & flower) – The healing phytochemicals in sweet violet exert antispasmodic and expectorant properties, including protecting from inflammation in the lungs. Because of this, Sweet violet may help open airways.
- Organic Licorice (root) – Licorice soothes mucus membranes in the throat and lungs while reducing phlegm, opening airways and relieving bronchial spasms.
Blessed Herbs Quality and Integrity
Blessed Herbs take pride in their ability to consistently provide the very best quality herbal products available. Blessed Herbs takes strict measures to ensure the freshness, potency, and overall quality of their products. When it comes to herbs, they ensure that the raw plant material obtained for the herbal, liquid and cleansing formulas will be of the utmost quality and purity.
Herbal Cleansing: Nature and You Working Together
In our modern society, it's easy to forget that you're an integral part of nature; that your body is part of a holistic, living system that supports and nourishes you.
When you're in good health, it's a sign you are not overworking your body. There is a balance between what is taking place within your body and without; that there is a balance.
When you're feeling ill or "out of sorts" – your body is sending you a signal that you are out of balance, that you are out of sync.
Herbal cleansing is a way to "reset" your personal system and help your body regain balance. The herbal cleansing formulas Blessed Herbs offers and dietary changes they suggest help the body expel accumulated waste and toxins. But just as importantly, a natural body detox supports and encourages your body's own self-cleansing mechanisms – their channels of elimination and detoxification themselves.
So while it may appear that these potent herbs may be doing all the work, they are really designed to help your body to work better. Each of us has six, inter-dependent channels of elimination, and when you get all those channels working together seamlessly, you feel healthy!
Environmental concerns for the plants themselves are very important. Some plants have been collected so extensively that their lives are threatened in the wild. There are even locations where the over-picking of herbs has completely eliminated some species. Wild Ginseng Root, Goldenseal Root, Lady Slipper Root, and False Unicorn are just a few of the plants that are in threat of being over harvested.
When formulating products, ensure that they are not using herbs that are on the endangered list. Blessed Herbs does their best to keep an eye of what is endangered so as not to contribute to the list of herbs that are being over-harvested.
Premium Herbal Quality Guaranteed
Blessed Herbs' herbs come from vendors who make sure the raw material they offer is pure, of high quality and are actually what they say it is via DNA herbal testing.
The secret to their success is maintaining open communication with their suppliers and manufacturers. This gives them a surety of the quality and integrity of the herbs they provide. This is not always easy, but they are determined to keep establishing better communications and relationships with everyone who supplies the herbs they buy.
It's important to get the highest-grade herbs available. Herb quality makes a huge difference in results! A lot of products that have gotten into the marketplace over the last several years are of dubious origin. Blessed Herbs provides only the highest quality possible and stand behind their herb quality.