Nutra Origin Omega 3-6-9 Essential Oil Blend Men's Health Formula 9037mg. - 16 oz.(466 ml)
Nutra Origin Omega 3·6·9 Men's Health Formula provides a whopping 5 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids from organic flaxseed oil, helping fulfill your daily needs for these essential fats. It also includes Styrian pumpkin seed oil, which naturally contains a wealth of phyto-nutrients that benefit men's health; lignans from organic flaxseed particulate, which support prostate health and cardiovascular health; phospholipids from soy, which are important structural elements of cell membranes; and plant phytosterols, which may help maintain cholesterol levels already within a healthy range.
Omega 3·6·9 Men's Health Formula is free of wheat, gluten, corn, yeast and dairy - and contains no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- 5 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids from organic flaxseed oil help fulfill your daily Omega needs
- Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids for a balanced Omega blend
- Styrian pumpkin seed oil contains a wealth of phyto-nutrients that benefit men's health
- Lignans from organic flaxseed particulate support prostate and cardiovascular health
- Phospholipids from soy are important structural elements of cell membranes
- Plant phytosterols may help maintain cholesterol levels already within a healthy range
Key benefits of Nutra Origin Omega 3·6·9 Men's Health Formula:
- Supports heart health
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a healthy range
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels (both systolic and diastolic) already within a healthy range
- Increases levels of EPA - a known cardio-protector - in the blood
- Promotes mental focus and attention
- Increases skin hydration
- Decreases skin reddening, water loss, and roughness and scaling
- Encourages a healthy balance of testosterone to estrogen
- Supports prostate health
- Helps maintain the integrity of cell membranes
Why Omega 3·6·9 Men's Health Formula is Superior:
- Excellent source of Omega-3: provides 5 grams of Omega-3 per serving
- Good-for-you oils: contains organic flaxseed oil (providing LNA) and pure Styrian pumpkin seed oil
- Cold-pressed: oils are extracted mechanically, through expeller pressing, rather than with chemicals, in a heat-controlled environment to protect the delicate properties of the oils
- Certified pure: guarantees the absence of harmful heavy metals, pesticides, other contaminants, yeast, mold and bacteria
- Guaranteed potency: what you see on the label is in the bottle
- Premium quality: Quality backed by independent inspection
- GMP-certified: Manufactured and packaged in facilities with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) clean bill of health certification, which assures the highest level of quality
About Nutra Origin:
NutraOrigin's focus is on the development of comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. their oriented toward performance, and they offer unique products, manufactured proudly in the United States, to their customers not as quick fixes but as a part of nutritional regimens that can be incorporated easily into their busy schedules. You know those days. The ones when you wake up and your head is clear, your energy is high, and your body does not ache. You feel great. Nothing can stop you. For most of us, those days are occasional. At Nutra Origin, their goal is to make them usual.
Many chronic health conditions are preventable. They result from years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, or prolonged exposure to stress. Some have become so common that they do not even remember what good health feels like. Now leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle - by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life - many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed. Why can't theyr address all health problems and bodily challenges medically? The question has become a central topic in many leading publications. But the answer is fairly obvious: Western medicine is organized around acute illness, not long-term health.
"The US health care system is still largely designed to treat patients with acute medical problems.... 'At no point in medical school are physicians exposed to patients with chronic illness, except for acute episodes leading to hospitalization,' says Michael Lockshin, MD, a Harvard Medical School graduate and head of the women and rheumatic disease center at New York City Hospital for Special Surgery. "The result: Many patients shuffle from doctor to doctor in search of relief from many complications of their chronic illnesses. On average, people with one chronic condition see three different physicians and fill seven prescriptions a year, according to Partnership for Solutions, a research group at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
People with five or more chronic conditions make 12 physician visits and fill 50 prescriptions a year.... "Chronic diseases are now the leading cause of disability and death in the United States, with seven in 10 deaths each year attributed to such illnesses as cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and stroke. About 133 million Americans - nearly one in two adults - live with at least one chronic disease, and more than one in 10 have three or more.... "'The present medical model has ignored many of the issues - pain, fatigue, anger - that interfere with people's lives,' says Nancy Whitelaw, Ph.D, NCOA senior vice president. 'Until their care system focuses on improved health for people with chronic conditions, they will never get a handle on skyrocketing costs.
'"Why NutraOrigin, you ask? NutraOrigin was launched with the single-minded goal of developing comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. They are oriented toward performance and backed by serious research and development. Their new products arise from genuine advances in technology. They only manufacture supplements that provide verifiable results for the consumer. They are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Each of their products guarantees: Purity and potency, Integrity of formulation, and Adherence to label claims. One priority is never to take professional or ethical shortcuts, so the formulations are developed without cost restrictions. That freedom ensures the highest level of effectiveness. These products provide: Highly concentrated dosages, Multiple active compounds, A full spectrum of nutritional benefits, and Synergy of components to optimize absorption.