Nutra Origin Omega-3 Fish Oil with CoQ10 - 90 Softgels
NutraOrigin Fish Oil with CoQ10 is a molecularly distilled fish oil supplement that naturally supplies the Omega-3 fats you need - EPA and DHA - plus 30 mg of CoQ10. Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 is a vitamin-like substance that is present in most human cells and that participates in the body's production of energy. This product features fish oil and CoQ10 in an oil-based soft gel form, which increases absorption of these fat-soluble nutrients.
- Maintains cholesterol, triglyceride and blood pressure levels already within a healthy range
- Supports a normal heart rhythm
- Helps maintain normal blood viscosity
- Supports heart muscle strength, essential for healthy circulation
- Provides antioxidant protection, reducing oxidative stress
- Supports heart muscle function
- Increases exercise capacity
- Improves quality of life
Why Fish Oil with CoQ10 is Superior:
- Pharmaceutical grade: At least 99% pure, with no binders, fillers or excipients
- Molecularly distilled: Provides EPA and DHA while removing impurities such as pesticides (PCBs, PCDFs, PCDDs, dioxin) and heavy metals (mercury, lead)
- Extremely bioavailable: Features omega-3s in their natural triglyceride form (rather than the ethyl ester variety commonly used in other brands) and CoQ10 in an oil-based soft gel form, which has been shown to be better absorbed than the dry form used in tablets and capsules. (1,2)
- Split dosing: Research indicates that taking CoQ10 in divided doses throughout the day leads to higher blood levels of the nutrient. Therefore, three 30-mg CoQ10 soft gels are preferable to one 90-mg soft gel. (1)
- Certified pure: Guarantees the absence of harmful heavy metals, pesticides, other contaminants, yeast, mold and bacteria (view Certificate of Analysis)
- Highly stable (fresh): Very low levels of oxidation
- Guaranteed potency: What you see on the label is in the bottle
- Premium quality: Quality backed by independent inspection
- GMP-certified: Manufactured and packaged in facilities with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) clean bill of health certification, which assures the highest level of quality
NutraOrigin Omega-3 Fish Oil with CoQ10 provides 300 mg of Omega-3 (as EPA & DHA) plus 30 mg of CoQ10 per soft gel. The product is free of major allergens such as wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, and dairy - and contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
About Nutra Origin:
NutraOrigin's focus is on the development of comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. their oriented toward performance, and they offer unique products, manufactured proudly in the United States, to their customers not as quick fixes but as a part of nutritional regimens that can be incorporated easily into their busy schedules. You know those days. The ones when you wake up and your head is clear, your energy is high, and your body does not ache. You feel great. Nothing can stop you. For most of us, those days are occasional. At Nutra Origin, their goal is to make them usual.
Many chronic health conditions are preventable. They result from years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, or prolonged exposure to stress. Some have become so common that they do not even remember what good health feels like. Now leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle - by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life - many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed. Why can't theyr address all health problems and bodily challenges medically? The question has become a central topic in many leading publications. But the answer is fairly obvious: Western medicine is organized around acute illness, not long-term health.
"The US health care system is still largely designed to treat patients with acute medical problems.... 'At no point in medical school are physicians exposed to patients with chronic illness, except for acute episodes leading to hospitalization,' says Michael Lockshin, MD, a Harvard Medical School graduate and head of the women and rheumatic disease center at New York City Hospital for Special Surgery. "The result: Many patients shuffle from doctor to doctor in search of relief from many complications of their chronic illnesses. On average, people with one chronic condition see three different physicians and fill seven prescriptions a year, according to Partnership for Solutions, a research group at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
People with five or more chronic conditions make 12 physician visits and fill 50 prescriptions a year.... "Chronic diseases are now the leading cause of disability and death in the United States, with seven in 10 deaths each year attributed to such illnesses as cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and stroke. About 133 million Americans - nearly one in two adults - live with at least one chronic disease, and more than one in 10 have three or more.... "'The present medical model has ignored many of the issues - pain, fatigue, anger - that interfere with people's lives,' says Nancy Whitelaw, Ph.D, NCOA senior vice president. 'Until their care system focuses on improved health for people with chronic conditions, they will never get a handle on skyrocketing costs.
'"Why NutraOrigin, you ask? NutraOrigin was launched with the single-minded goal of developing comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. They are oriented toward performance and backed by serious research and development. Their new products arise from genuine advances in technology. They only manufacture supplements that provide verifiable results for the consumer. They are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Each of their products guarantees: Purity and potency, Integrity of formulation, and Adherence to label claims. One priority is never to take professional or ethical shortcuts, so the formulations are developed without cost restrictions. That freedom ensures the highest level of effectiveness. These products provide: Highly concentrated dosages, Multiple active compounds, A full spectrum of nutritional benefits, and Synergy of components to optimize absorption.