Maca Magic - Maca Magic Alcohol Free Liquid Extract - 2 oz.
Maca Magic Alcohol Free Liquid Extract is guaranteed rich in naturally occurring bio-available maca alkaloids. Maca Magic Alcohol Free Liquid Extract is fast acting and naturally sweet and is suitable for men and women. Maca was the power food of the Inca. Maca Magic Alcohol Free Liquid Extract is certified organic by Oregon Tilth. Feel the power of the Inca!
What Is Maca?
Organically grown maca root is considered by top researchers to be a true adaptogen - and aggressively touted as the "superfood of the Andes" by the natural products industry. Working in tandem with the body's natural rhythms, Maca root helps rebuild weak immune systems, re-mineralize poorly nourished bodies, and increase energy and endurance. Planted and harvested by hand and never irradiated, Maca Magic's goal and promise has remained consistant over the years: assuring Maca Magic customers the purest, freshest, organic bio-active product in the industry.
Why Does Maca make you feel so good?
Each Maca Magic hypocotyl root contains over 55 naturally occurring, beneficial phyto-chemicals, that's why! These naturally occurring chemicals include important hormonal precursors and sterols proven time and time again to assist the human body in a number of recognizable ways. Most people feel their mood and energy level lift in an instant. Simply put, maca makes real differences in people's lives!
MACA'S FUNCTIONS & VIRTUES
- Increases energy and endurance
- Increases stamina
- Helps alleviate chronic exhaustion (fatigue) syndrome
- Improves sexual function in men and women
- Enhances fertility in people and animals
- Reduces hormonal dysfunction during menopause & andropause
- Can regulate hormonal imbalances
- Aids in alleviating depression- gives a sense of well being
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Has a beneficial action on the circulatory system; Speeds wound healing and reduces anemia
- Enhances memory, learning, and mental ability
- Has a beneficial action on the circulatory system; gives skin a more youthful appearance
- Good for healthy teeth and bones
- Acts as a fungistatic and bacteriostatic
- Acts as an anticarcinogen and antioxidant
- Is an alternative to anabolic steroids, helps to build muscle
- Is non addictive
With its many health enhancing properties finally becoming widely publicized, Maca root is a product that can make people feel, look, and perform better. Clinical data continues to verify what the original Peruvians have known for millenia. Maca's place in pre-conquest Peru as a remedy and nutritious super-food precedes written history. The first recorded uses by Spaniards in the 16th century corroborate exactly what indigenous healers of the Andes mountains had developed into their system of medicine.A TRUE ADAPTOGEN
In the 1930s, Russian scientists studying plant medicine coined the term adaptogen to refer to a plant that promoted non specific benefits to an organism while inducing no negative side effects. Maca is considered by top researchers to be a true adaptogen.
- An adaptogen is a substance which raises the non-specific resistance in an organism.
- Adaptogens enable the body to enhance its power of resistance and adapt to external conditions.
- While maca's major virtues are well known popularly and are currently being verified by scientific inquiry, it remains clear that many of its possible benefits are only yet hinted at and worthy of greater study. Today, new alkaloid fractions identified in Maca are propelling scientific trials by universities around the world.
Maca: The Endocrine Adaptogen!
The endocrine system is a collection of glands that produce chemical "messengers" called hormones essential for normal bodily functions. A wide variety of physiological processes are carried out unconsciously by these "messengers". Once released they flow directly into the bloodstream and are transported to organs and tissues throughout the entire body. Scientists and doctors are now finding maca to be one of the best natural ways to regulate and support endocrine health. This action regulates metabolism, energy levels, growth, sexual development and the sense of well being and attitude. Thankfully, maca does not contain hormones itself. Instead it provides a unique set of nutrients that directly fuel the endocrine system and help the glands to produce vital hormones in precise dosages predetermined by one's own body. In addition, recent studies of maca also show:
- Some of its fatty acids function as fungicides and local antiseptics, which may aid in overall immunity enhancement.
- Tannins bind and precipitate proteins, which improves the nutritional value of maca.
- Saponins and terpenoids may aid as a sedative, expectorant, pain reliever, and analgesic.
- Effects general and not localized to a specific organ.
- Normalizing action irrespective of the pathological state.
An early pioneer in the maca superfood industry, Herbs America's Maca Magic brand name is now recognized as a leader in organic raw maca root and maca root product distribution and sales. Consumer trusted, time proven, and market tested, Maca Magic products are regularly sold in thousands of stores around the world. The quality of Maca Magic products reflect the dedication and experience of the company: Maca Magic's team of experts oversee the complete process of maca cultivation and distribution with pride; beginning with Maca Magic's growers in the highlands of Peru's Magic Valleys, getting the root to Maca Magic's processing plants, and then all the way to market.