Sportline 370 Silver TraQ Any-Wear Pedometer with Infiniti Motion Sensor and Advanced Digital Technology
Sportline's new TraQ Any-Wear Pedometer is accurate anywhere. Sportline's TraQ Any-Wear Pedometer was designed with the Infiniti Motion Sensor. Sportline's TraQ Any-Wear Pedometer is a fitness monitor that will not only track your steps, distance traveled, calories-burned and total exercise time but also will remember your workouts for up to 7 days. So, set a personal goal, track your progress with extreme accuracy and remember to always be truthful because Sportline's TraQ Any-Wear Pedometer isn’t likely to forget.
- Clips, stores or hangs in multiple locations
- 7-day total workout memory recall
- Set and track personal daily and weekly goals
- Accurately tracks steps, speed and distance
- Accurately calculates calories burned
- Monitors total time in activity
- Stopwatch and pacer
- Clock, calendar and daily alarm
- Functions in English and metric standards
Infiniti Motion Sensor
A highly advanced pedometer technology utilizing a customized motion-sensing accelerometer to accurately measure body movement from multiple orientations.
Powered by proprietary monitoring technologies and state of the art designs, Sportline Pedometers deliver unmatched performance and accuracy.
Benefits of Walking:
It's the most popular participation sport in the world. It doesn't take any special skills, advanced condition, special equipment or clothing. All you need is a good pair of walking shoes, comfortable clothes and a pedometer. So, why wait? Join the movement.
- Burns almost as many calories as jogging
- Eases back pain
- Slims your waist
- Reduces heart attack risk
- Slows down osteoporosis bone loss
- And more!
Walking Do's and Dont's:
- See a doctor. Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program and get a physical.
- Drink water. Drink before, during and after walking, especially on hot and humid days.
- Eat well. Avoid junk food and all products with high fat and cholesterol. Eat three moderately sized meals a day.
- Choose a smooth, level walking surface. Less fatigue, fewer injuries. Better all around.
- Continue walking if you have chest pains, are overly tired, dizzy, feel pain or experience shortness of breath. See a doctor.
- Walk right after or before meals. Wait two hours after eating to start walking and don't eat for at least 2 minutes after walking.
- Walk outdoors if it is extremely hot, cold or humid. Try walking inside on a track or in a mall.
- Walk on ice or during a lightning storm. Head for cover (but not under a tree).
10,000 Steps a Day
Want to feel better? Want to have more energy? Want to enjoy life more every day? Make it a habit. With the 10,000 Steps a Day program, you can start walking your way to improved health and endurance one step at a time. Your Sportline pedometer can help you keep track of your progress and motivate you to achieve your goal. It's normal for your step totals to vary from day to day, so it's recommended to add up your weekly, not daily, totals.
Join The Movement
At Sportline, this one idea has driven their growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From Sportline's start as a small specialty sport timing brand to their current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.