Contour Products Back Wedge With Massage
Contour Products Back Wedge With Massage is a full-size white fleece wedge that combines ergonomic design, high quality support foam, a velour cover, and a massage function! The dual, built-in massage delivers a better, more powerful massage to the complete torso area - from should and neck to the lumbar area. This wedge is ergonomically contoured to match the natural curve of your body for a great fit and superb support. Plus, you'll enjoy the plush feel of the white, fleece cover surrounding this great cushion.
Melt away back tension and fatigue with soothing massage while treating your back to a relaxed, low-stress position on the Contour Back Wedge. The wedge flips, for use in an upright, seated position, to a more relaxed lower angle, providing two positioning options. Plus, you'll enjoy the plush feel of the soft fleece cover that form-fits to the unique shape of the wedge, enhancing its overall comfort. Position your upper torse for the ultimate in comfort and support on the Contour Back Wedge with Massage. The wedge measure 27" x 14" on the two shortest sides, and is 20" wide.
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.