Contour Products Original Leg Pillow
Contour Products Original Leg Pillow has a firm support foam core, and comes with a velour cover. This is an exclusive patented design - accept no imitations! This is the Original Foam Leg Pillow purchased by millions! Made of a slightly firmer foam, it offers greater support than the Contour Memory Foam Leg Pillow, but comes with the same super-soft velour cover! It's the easy and affordable way to reduce pressure and provide comfort for the lower back, hips and knees. The patented design on all of Contour's leg pillows support and align your lower body, relieving pressure on your low back, hips, and knees. The pillow fits the curves of your legs, so it comfortably stays with you throughout the night. No more wrestling with that big, bulky pillow! You'll be amazed that this small pillow makes such a big difference in how you feel.
- Perfect knee pillow for side sleepers
- Helps restore natural alignment for a better night's sleep - relax back muscles
- High quality medical grade foam provide firm support and maintains its shape during the night
- Relieve strain on your hips, knees and joints
- Patented design properly aligns legs, hips and spine
- Includes removable, washable, high-quality velour cover
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.