Contour Products Pedic Pillow
Contour Products Pedic Pillow is a 100% Memory Foam pillow. Nothing compares to this plush, comfortable feel of Contour Memory Foam. This full size pillow is constructed of high quality, luxurious memory foam, and is orthopedically designed to properly support your neck, head and shoulders. This is a traditional contour pillow based on the design they created almost 20 years ago! Each lobe measure about 4 inches high and decrease to about 2 inches in the center. The pillow comes with a super-soft, velour cover in white color. The cover is zippered and easily removed for washing.
- Luxurious Memory Foam conforms to fit the unique shape of your head, neck and shoulder area for custom support and unparalleled comfort
- Temperature Sensitive Material uses your body heat to activate the molding process, creating a personalized fit
- Orthopedic Support Surface cradles your neck and head in comfort and ensures proper spinal alignment
- Removable and machine washable cover
- Measures 20 inchles long by 14 inches wide. Lobes are 4 inches high and center section is 2 inches tall.
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.