Contour Products Cloud Memory Foam Mattress Topper King
Contour Products Cloud Memory Foam Mattress Topper King is ergonomic and orthopedic in design, and unlike any other topper! An internal layer of support foam actually provides extra support to your lumbar region, actually improving your sleep surface. Three layers of foam make the Cloud Mattress Topper superior! The Cloud Foam Mattress Topper by Contour features 3 layers of memory and support foams designed to provide lumbar and spine support while cradling your entire body in memory foam comfort. The top layer of this bed pad is plush memory foam and molds to fit your body's every curve, and helps to relieve stress and pressure. The yellow insert adds lumbar support for your waist, lower back and hips to support your spine in its natural position. The blue foam base provides overall cushioning and ensures that the mattress will not bottom out beneath the weight of your body.
Take the layered approach to night-time comfort and support and enjoy an immediate improvement in your overall comfort and quality of sleep. Cloud Mattress Topper Features Three Layers Of Foam For Comfort & Support:
- Soft Touch Memory Foam: Layer 1 is made of plush space-age memory foam that molds to fit your body's every curve to relieve stress and pressure, minimizing tossing and turning.
- Yellow Support Insert: Layer 2 is built-in lumbar support for your waist, low back and hips to support the natural curve of your spine.
- Firm Blue Base: Layer 3 provides overall support and prevents the mattress pad from bottoming out underneath your body's weight.
Enjoy an immediate improvement in your quality of sleep! The top memory foam layer is ribbed to allow air flow - most flat memory foam surfaces will harbor body heat and can make users uncomfortable. Contour uses 3-way scientific testing to ensure a better, more comfortable sleep. Sleep efficiency tests show that you'll spend a greater amount of time in the deeper, more restorative levels of sleep. Pressure studies prove that your body weight is more even distributed on this pad than on an ordinary mattress, minimizing pressure point build-up and tossing & turning. Moving x-rays show how the pad maintains proper spinal alignment during sleep. Triple layered ergonomic design features a plush memory foam surface, built-in lumbar support layer and a base layer to prevent the pad from bottoming out beneath you. The tapered-edge design of the foam mattress pad allows ordinary bed sheets to slip on easily.
- Contour has designed ergonomic products for better sleep since 1991.
- Full body support and spine alignment in a premium mattress topper
- Reduce low back discomfort with built-in lumbar support
- 2 1/2 Inch Thick triple layer design
- Surface layer of plush memory foam molds to fit your body
- Built-in lumbar wedge fills in "flat bed gap" for low back support
- Base layer prevents pad from flattening beneath body's weight
- Backed by independent sleep studies
- Sleep efficiency studies prove higher quality sleep
- Pressure graphs show excellent weight distribution
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.