Moom - Hair Removal Premium Fabric Strips
Moom Hair Removal Premium Fabric Strips are the highest quality, authentic hair removal fabric strips. Moom Hair Removal Premium Fabric Strips are to be used with Moom Hair Remover. Moom Hair Removal Premium Fabric Strips contains 36 Body-sized and 12 face-sized washable reusable polycotton application strips that will last for years.
Where can I use it?
Moom can be used on face, underarms, legs, bikini area - anywhere you have unwanted hair.
Will the hair grow back coarser and darker?
No. Unlike shaving and depilatory creams which strengthen the root by cutting the hair at the surface, Moom removes the hair from the root, thus discouraging hair growth.
Can my daughter use it?
Yes. Moom is so gentle and natural that it is perfect for sensitive skin. However, before you start any hair removal process, we recommend that you consult with your physician.
Can men use it?
Yes. Moom is so effective that it will remove even coarse male hair. In fact, many of Moom's users are male body builders and athletes.
Do I need to apply any type of lotion after using Moom?
No. Moom's exclusive formula takes care of everything. There are no side effects or damage to the skin. All you need to do is wash the area with warm water, and you are left with silky smooth skin for weeks. In fact, the skin feels so unbelievably soft you do not want to put any lotions on.
With Moom you are not ignoring your skin while removing unwanted hair. Shaving and depilatory creams are not the answer for hair removal since they only cut the hair at the surface of the skin. The hair grows back quickly and coarsely. Although waxing removes the hair from the root, it damages the skin and is extremely painful. With waxing, you need pre/post treatment lotions to repair the damage done to the skin. Sugaring is gentler than waxing; however, it lacks effectiveness in removing all types of hair from the root. With sugaring you are still supplied with after treatment lotions. Moom combines the benefits of these two methods without their drawbacks.
The premium ingredients, each carefully selected for its unique properties, will act as skin enhancer in different ways.
Moom contains ONLY:
- Certified Organic Chamomile
- Certified Organic Lemon Juice
- Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Certified Organic Sugar
Furthermore, Moom adhesion is precisely measured for removal of only the hair and the dead skin cells, not the healthy vital skin underneath.
Eliminates The Pain And Discomforts Of Waxing And Other Methods
- Moom's adhesion is precisely measured for removal of only the hair. (not the skin)
- Does not cling tenaciously to the skin thus no need for post treatment lotions
- There is no skin damage, ingrown hair, allergic reactions, bruising or irritation to the skin
- Gentle enough for the most sensitive areas, yet strong enough for the most stubborn hair.
- Hypo allergenic.
- Does not leave any residue on the skin.
- Unlike many products, there is absolutely no wax, natural or artificial resins in Moom, which means the end of ingrown hairs.
Completely Water Soluble
- Rinses away with water, safely goes down the drain.
- Easily removable from warmers, towels, sheets, fabric strips and any other surface with warm water.
- Especially useful when shaping the eyebrows since mistakes can be easily rinsed away and Moom reapplied.
Long Term Epilation
- Regrowth is sparse and hair thinner with repeated use.
- Leaves skin hair free for up to 8 weeks.
- Gently removes the hair from the root.
- Does not break the hair at the surface.
- A little goes a long way.
- One step epilation, no need for costly and time consuming after treatment lotions.
- Moom strips are washable and reusable for years, no need to purchase a complete hair removal kit, just the replacement jars.
- Moom has made a conscious effort to be a part of the movement toward preservation of our precious environment.
- Member of the Beauty Without Cruelty organization
- Member of Natural Nutrition Food Association and BBSI
- There are ABSOLUTELY NO chemicals, perfumes or artificial substances in Moom.
- Moom's unique color is completely natural and results form the development process.
- No animal testing.
- No unnecessary packaging waste.
- Their containers and jars are recyclable.
Effective, easy to use and trouble-free, this organic hair remover has embraced Essential Oils for their endless benefits in order to offer a real solution to the hair removal problem. Moom is founded on the premise that the skin is a receptive organ that absorbs what you put on it including the harmful substances found in certain hair removers (resins, alcohol, wax, and chemicals).
Until now, all hair removers have concentrated on removing unwanted hair and have not cared about what damage they cause to the skin underneath. Moom does not ignore the skin. In fact, after using Moom the skin feels and looks smoother, younger and moisturized. Moom is so pure it contains nothing but Organic Chamomile, Organic Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Tea Tree Oil and Water. Moom fabric strips are made form tightly woven polycotton stock. They are washable and reusable for years to come.
Moom is designed to remove impurities and dead skin cells from the skin surface so skin feels softer and smoother with each use. It removes only the hair, not the skin. It does not break hair at the surface but delicately removes it with the root.
Botanical is the best.
Not everything described as 'natural' is good for your skin. Moom uses the term botanical to emphasize that not only the finest natural ingredients are used but also each ingredient is beneficial for your skin, even if your skin is young or sensitive. Until now, all hair removers have concentrated on removing unwanted hair and have not cared about the damage they cause to the skin underneath. Moom does not ignore the skin. In fact after using Moom the skin feels and looks smoother, younger and moisturized.
In the mid 1970's, burned by waxes, frustrated by what was available on the market, Jinous Nouri, a chemist by profession, set out to create the perfect solution for unwanted hair. Unwilling for her two daughters to use chemicals or artificial ingredients on their skin, she decided that this hair remover was going to be different, it was going to be 100% natural as well as beneficial for their young and sensitive skin.
Drawing on the rich resources Mother Nature has given us, and on the experiences of ancient hair removal concepts, such as the old method of sugaring, Jinous brought together for the first time Sugar, Chamomile, Lemon Juice, Water and Tea Tree Oil, creating a totally new system for removing unwanted hair.
Wanting to share this revolutionary and remarkable product with other women who were enthusiastic about the movement towards natural and herbal skin care products, in 1990, Jinous introduced Moom into the market. The unique secret process and the special equipment tailor made to create Moom¨ maturing over 20 years of research and development, maximizes the benefits inherent in chamomile, lemon, sugar and tea tree oil. Now they bring the same commitment to quality to their other skin care products.
As the creators of Moom, they have embraced essential oils for their endless benefits in order to offer their clients more than just another line of beauty products. Because of their unique combination of ingredients, they believe their revolutionary products offer the highest quality, safest, and most effective beauty products on the market today.
Pamper Your Skin While Removing Unwanted Hair
With Moom, hair removal is a pleasant experience, performed with ease of mind knowing that you are doing something healthy for your skin. If you have been betrayed by the empty promises of other hair removers, isn't it time you tried the only real solution for removing unwanted hair?