Prince of Peace - Organic Oolong Tea - 20 Tea Bags
Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea is also known as Wu Long Tea. Oolong Tea is fron the Anxi District of Fujian, China, which is named as "The Magical Village of Oolong Tea". Oolong is semi-fermented, combining the best qualities of black and green teas. Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea is completely hand picked and delightfully aromatic with a mild flavor and bright golden color. Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea also offers a large number of health benefits with a history of use dating back 1,000 years.
Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea is grown in certified organic tea plantations in China. Brew youself up a cup of Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea and enjoy the rich taste of this tea as well as a cupful of Oolong's health benefits. Typically, a cup of Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea contains on average about 30mg of caffeine.
Prince of Peace offers a complete line of teas. Please try Prince of Peace Green Tea, Organic Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea, Organic White Tea, Jasmine Tea, Organic Jasmine Tea, Ti Kuan Yin Tea, Black Tea and other ginseng and herbal tea products.
About Prince of Peace
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1983, earned its reputation as a leading and diversified company, specializing in the marketing, importing and distribution of gourmet products, beverages, dietary supplements, natural OTC topical analgesics (like world famous Tiger Balm), herbal products and teas; as well as product formulation, packaging and private labeling.
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. is headquartered in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA with additional branch offices established in New York and Los Angeles, and internationally in Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia.
Their founder is a man faithful to God's leadership. Through his choice of thier company name, one can tell that their philosophy is built upon the ethical principles of the evangelical Christian faith. Thier goal is to make Prince of Peace a company you can trust and rely on. Awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year, by the prestigious Singapore American Business Association, their President, Kenneth Yeung attributes his successes to God's guidance and blessings.
To become a world class provider of natural health food & gourmet quality gifts at competitive prices.
Their mission is for their teams to make a positive contribution to our world through increasing its knowledge about health and through encouraging the development of healthy lifestyles by providing high quality products and outstanding service.
- Service is No. 1
- To supply the most reliable, natural, and delicious high quality health food products to their consumers.
- Mutual Respect
- They need to respect every staff member at Prince of Peace, their suppliers and the communities beyond their clients; they use mutual respect as one of their standards for the company's behavior.
- Strive for Perfection
- Prince of Peace Group is like a big family, where their staff can achieve their potential and grow with the company in a safe and healthy work environment.
- Working as a Team
- Prince of Peace stresses teamwork; it is only through teamwork that they can leverage and multiply the company's efforts.
- Caring for All
- Aside from the normal commercial expectation of "taking from the society, giving back to the society", they seek to care for 'their neighbors' around the world, whether the issue is education, social welfare, the environment, or some other concerns where they can make a difference.